Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

They Bite, They Scratch, They Crawl.

I have to admit that it hurt when Matt called me that. Matt, the guy who supposedly loved me, yelled that I was a slut, for the whole school to hear.

I tried not to let it affect me too much though. Frank and I have been going out for three weeks now. He made me happy, and he was perfect. He was always nice, he never pushed me, and I was sure that I had him to myself because he was only interested in me.

We were doing great.

Matt wasn't though.

Matt's been.. changing. Well not really changing, I guess. More like, he's been getting worse.

He skips a lot. More than he used to.
He's drunk a lot. More than he used to.
He's high a lot. He didn't do drugs before.

By looking at his face you can see that he hasn't shaved much in the last couple of days. You will also see his greasy hair, indicating that he hadn't washed it much either.

The girls all still loved him though. They were still around him. And instead of only having sex with some, he now used all.

Any girl knew that if she came to Matt Good, she was guaranteed to get laid.

Rumors were flying around that it wasn't all that great though. His eyes were dazed, and he looked like he was somewhere else. He was more about filling his needs, and he didn't care about others'.

It was now, three weeks after that day that he'd yelled 'slut' at me when I was kissing Frank, that I was walking through the halls. I walked straight to the bathroom and went into one. A couple of seconds later I heard people enter and I could hear two people talking to each other.

"Oh my god, was he good? You've wanted him for, like, ever now!" I heard.
"He was pretty good at first, but then he started getting really rough."
I heard the other girl grin, "I can see Matty being rough. I wouldn't, like, mind though."
"But then he started moaning this other girl's name."
I heard a gasp, "Who's!?"
"That bitch, Kat."
"Ew, didn't they, like, go out for a couple of months? I heard he dumped her though because she cheated on him with that Frank kid. He's kinda hott, too."

After they fixed their make-up and hair, they left.
I walked out and washed my hands, thinking about what they'd said.
"But then he started moaning this other girl's name."
I heard a gasp, "Who's!?"
"That bitch, Kat."

Why would he do that when he's with other girls?
I sighed when I heard the bell and walked out after drying my hands and went to my last period.

I was sitting in the back of the classroom, close to the door. I was looking out of the door, bored out of my mind, when I saw a tall figure walking by slowly. He looked like a wreck. He looked like he was about to cry.

He was heading outside to his car.
I pressed my lips together tightly and looked to the front of the room. I then sighed softly to myself and started putting all my stuff into my messenger bag. I closed it, and then, without making any noise, I made my way out of the class room and walked into the direction Matt was headed.