Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

My Teen Angst Bullshit Has A Body Count.

I felt better than I had in a very long time. I was gonna go find Matt, and we'd get back together, and I will have my perfect ending.

How could I not feel good?

I was very excited as I got into my car. I shoved a CD into the CD player titled 'The Black Parade' .

I couldn't wait to see Matt's face, to tell him I'd been stupid, but it was all clear to me now how much I loved him and how much I needed him. He'd understand. Matt had always been understanding.

I drove to Matt's house, just a little above the speed limit, and parked infront of his house. I quickly got out of the car and made my way to the front door.

I put my finger on the doorbell and rang it two times.

The door didn't open, and I didn't hear anything.

Not being able to stand still, I lifted my weight from one foot onto the other, and back and forth, as I waited and waited.

The door finally opened, and I smiled seeing Matt's beautiful face; his amazingly blue eyes and hit jet-black hair.

He, however, didn't seem to share my enthusiasm. Instead, he looked at me confused, "Kat?" he asked, frowning. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you, Mattie," I said.

He frowned even more after I called him that; I hadn't called him that since I broke up with him.

"I'm kind of busy right now."

Now it was my turn to frown. "Matt, look I'm sorry, ok?" I said thinking he was 'busy' because of what'd happened.

However, when a girl with amazingly long, blond hair walked up behind Matt placing her hand on his shoulder, I realized he actually really was busy.

I pressed my lips together, as I looked the girl up and down. She was wearing a skirt so short, that I could've mistaken it for a belt. She was tiny and super skinny; she was so small that even when wearing her high heels, she didn't reach his shoulders yet. Along with the belt skirt, she wore a deep v-neck lacy shirt, her big boobs almost spilling out, and her face was one big mess of make-up.

She was my opposite.

I looked back at Matt, not even trying to hide the hurt in my eyes.

"Yeah, I see," I said quietly and then, without saying anything else, I turned around and quickly made my way back to my car; I couldn't stay there any longer; I need to get away.

I got into the car and drove away, not even looking back at them, and I felt my eyes stinging, but I refused to cry.

God, why was I so stupid? Why the hell did I think I could just go over to him and everything would be perfect again?

Fuck!

I pulled up at my house and made my way straight to the kitchen. I needed chocolate, or ice cream, or something.

The next day at school, I was at my locker when I saw someone lean against the locker next to mine from the corner of my eyes.

I turned my head and saw Matt there. I looked at him questioningly.

"You have no right to be mad at me," he said quietly, but I could hear the anger in his voice clearly.

"I-- I'm not mad at you."

"Well then you have no right to be hurt, either," he said with the same tone.

I just stared at him.

"I was trying to get over you, alright? Goddamn it! This isn't fair, Katherine. You break up with me to be with another guy, but when I 'm with another girl you act all hurt and shit. What'd you think I was gonna do? Watch you be with him? I was hurting too much, Katherine. I just wanted to be with someone and feel better again."

"Oh, and you just had to do that with a girl that was my opposite right?"

"Why do you fucking care, anyway? You're the one who has a boyfriend," he said spitting out the word 'boyfriend'.

"I broke up with him yesterday."

"Oh, so when you have no more boyfriend and you want some boy company you figured, hmm let's go find Matt. He's pathetic and won't have another girl by now. He still wants me. Let's go use him?"

"No, Matt, that's not how it is!"

"Whatever, Katherine. I got class," he said, getting up.

"And for your information, it didn't work. I, unlike you, can't get over you not matter what I try, and trust me, I've tried everything. I'm gonna be miserable for the rest of my live. Thanks a lot," he said and then walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
i like comments. (:
New icons on my profile, btw. Xx