Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

I Make My Fantasy Reality.

Matt's big hands found their way down my hips, then went up my back, and then down, resting on my ass. I shivered slightly feeling the cold metal of his lip ring as it slid down my neck slowly. I closed my eyes a little in pleasure and brought my hands to the back of his neck.

Me and Matt have the weirdest relationship. We dont talk. All we do is stuff like this.
Please don't think that I'm a slut or a whore because I'm not. I don't know how it got to this, and, sometimes I realize that I should probably stop this because he's using me, but I can never get myself to do it. I used to get mad when he did this, but lately I've been enjoying it. I have a longing for it. It's almost like I need him to kiss me and to touch me.

To be honest he confused the living hell out of me.

I felt him suck on my neck, and I tilted my head a little, giving him more access. He bit gently in my skin and sucked, and I knew he was gonna leave a mark.

I could hear the sound of the bell. We had to stop. He kissed quickly up my neck, towards my ear, and then pecked my lips, before pulling away, giving me the slightest smile, and walking away. And again I found myself watching him do so.

I didn't see him again until lunch. I had bought my lunch and sat down next to Jess. Looking up, behind her, I saw Matt. He was at his usual table consisting of him, Sonny, Derek, Travis, and lots of girls. Lots of them were all over him, and he looked like he was enjoying it. Well, of course he was. He's a guy.

I bit on my lip and swallowed hard, as I continued watching them. I felt a pang of jealousy and I mentally kicked myself for doing so because I knew I shouldn't. I wasn't his, he wasn't mine, and he doesn't even care about me.

I saw him glancing up at me and, as fast as I could, I looked down at my lunch and started eating although I wasn't hungry anymore.

Jessica gave me a weird look, "What? You were staring behind me forever and now you have this look on your face like I don't know what."

I just shrugged slightly.

She sighed deeply, shaking her head. "It's that Matt kid again, isn't it?"

I bit on my lip, but that was enough for her to know that she was right. Again.
"God, Kat, how many times do I have to tell you that hes not good for you? Just forget about him."

I rolled my eyes, "You realize you sound exactly like my mother, right?"
She gave me another one of her looks. "I'm just trying to look after you, Kat. He's using you. I mean, even you know it.

I pressed my lips together and sighed softly. "I know, Jess, I know. I can't help it, though. It's like he has this power over me or something."

She shook her head once more but left it at that. I finished eating my pizza and saw Matt get up along with two girls and leave.

***
I was at my locker getting my things for the next couple of periods when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped slightly in surprise and put my hand on my chest, as I turned around.

"God, Frankie, don't ever do that again," I said as I slid my hand down to my side.
He looked at me grinning, "Hey to you, too, Katie."
Frank was the only one who called me that. He likes having a name for me that no one else calls me. I've called him Frankie since the day I met him, but I'm not the only one. I used to have a huge crush on him when I first met him, but we're just friends now. Really good friends.
I smiled and gave him a quick hug, "Hey, Frankie," I said with the smile still on my face.
As I was about to pull away, though, he wrapped his arms around me, preventing me from doing so, and he held me against him tightly, which only caused me to smile wider.
*
At the end of the hall, Matt was watching Kat, as he leaned against a locker. He always saw her with that Frank kid, and he didn't like it at all. His hands formed fists at his side, as he grew jealous. He wanted Kat to smile like that when he held her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it [: