Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

Tonight, Tonight, She's Not Alone.

Things had been going pretty much like that for the next two weeks. Matt would appear out of nowhere and start kissing me and touching me, and then he would disappear. Frankie and I hung out a lot. He understands me, and he gets me. I feel like I can be myself around him more than around anybody else. He's the best friend I could ever have.

Today was Monday. I woke up to the sound of 'Miss Murder' by AFI. I groaned and took my arm from under the covers, and I moved it around a bit, without opening my eyes, and when I finally felt my alarm clock, I kept hitting it a couple of times until it finally turned off.
I sighed, relieved, and moved my arm back under my covers when I heard my mom yelling from downstairs. "Kat, get up!"

I groaned and lazily got out of bed and stretched my arms, as I yawned. I slowly walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and then went back to brush my teeth. Once I was done, the water in the shower was the right temperature, and I got in.

I leaned my head back, relaxing, as the warm water hit my skin. After washing and shaving, I got back out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around myself and walked over towards the mirror, grabbed my brush, and brushed through my dark brown hair. I changed into a pair of tight, destroyed jeans, a white, studded belt, and a 'Fall Out Boy' T-shirt that said 'Fall Out Boy Is A Gang'. I slipped into my black and gray checkered Vans, when I remembered what Matt had told me. He'd said that he liked it when I wore skirts. I looked down at my jeans, and all of a sudden I didn't feel like wearing them anymore. I'd never admit it to anyone, especially not to Matt, but I changed into a jeans skirt, hoping he'd like it.

I then put on eyeliner, mascara, and some foundation, and I was ready for the day. Well, only after going down to the kitchen and drinking a glass of chocolate milk and eating two waffles with chocolate chips. My favorite.

I parked my car at the school parking lot and turned off the radio which was blasting 'My Chemical Romance'. I got out of my car and looked up as a car parked really close to me. I took a step back and looked into the car and saw Frankie. I smiled at him, as he got out of his car.

"Hey, babe," he said walking over to me and wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled, as we walked into the school building together. We walked through the halls and passed by Matt and his group of friends plus some girls, of course. I bit on my lip, as I looked Matt straight into his eyes. We stared at each other for just a couple of seconds before I turned my attention back at Frankie and laughed at something he said. We walked over to my locker, and he leaned against the locker next to mine, as I took out my stuff. Once I was done, he told me he had to go, so I gave him a hug and then he left.

I turned around ready to go to my first period class when someone grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me into the janitor's closet. It was dark and small. I was freaked out because I didn't know whod pulled me in there, and all I could see was a dark, tall figure.

I felt two hands on my waist, pushing me against the wall. Pretty roughly, I might add. I let a little moan escape from my lips as I banged my head against the wall. It wasnt all that hard, but it still hurt.

His hand left my hips, and soon after the light was turned on. It was Matt. I frowned slightly, confused. I hadn't expected it to be Matt because he'd never pulled me out of the hall before, and never ever had he been rough.

I was about to ask him what was going on when he leaned down and kissed my lips. The kiss was hungry and rough. Not like the usual Matt whod kiss me gently. It wasn't bad though, just different. His hands grabbed mine, and he put my hands on the back of his neck. I kept them there and let one rise into his hair, as I kissed him back. I then felt his hand on my shoulder, and it slid down, brushing over my chest, and down to my stomach.
I felt my body shiver as his hand made its way under my shirt, and I felt his rough hand against my smooth skin. His hand kept rising up and cupped my breast. Despite of myself, I could hear myself moan in pleasure into his mouth.

The moan seemed to make him more confident because soon my shirt was on the floor along with his and his kisses trailed down onto my neck. I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes slightly, as I let my hands slid down his back, pressing his body against mine, and I could feel his erection against my lower stomach.

One of his hands slid down my side and down my skirt onto my thigh and then traveled back up underneath my skirt, and I felt him grin against my skin. "You wore a skirt," he mumbled against my neck, as if I didnt know what I'd put on that morning.

He started sucking on my neck again, and I bit on my bottom lip hard, trying to stop myself from moaning loudly. "Let it go, baby," he whispered. "Nobody can hear you."

He was probably right. The janitor's closet was pretty far away from all the classes, and everybody should be in class by now. Still, I felt weird about doing this in school. Excited at the same time, though.

He started sucking again, and when he gently bit into my skin, I let the long moan escape from between my lips, causing him to smile.

His hand went further up my skirt, and I could feel it brush over my panties to the elastic. He used two fingers to push down my panties, and then he rubbed them between my legs. I gasped quietly in surprise and pleasure.

I trailed my hands down his back and undid his belt and jeans and pushed them down quickly. He used his free hand to push down his boxers and then pushed me harder against the wall, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I rolled my head back and digged my nails into his back as I felt him enter me. I whimpered a little.

"Sssh," he whispered into my ear as he kept moving in and out of me slowly. "Hold still. It will be over soon," he said softly.

I had thought it was amazing. He felt so good. He knew what to do to make me want more. He knew what to do to make me moan louder than anyone should moan.
Had would be the key word though.

Because when he put his clothes back on and left, without even saying anything, I was mad. Mad at him for using me. And mad at myself for letting him.