Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

Sometimes Love Can Leave You Blind.

I looked at him disbelievingly.

"If all of that's true, then why do you act like such an asshole? I mean, you're with me one second and then you're with some other girl the next. Plus, you were about to rape me earlier. You really scared me," I said honestly. I can't even believe I was talking to him after that. Normally, I would've ran.

He swallowed hard. "I-Im sorry about that. I wasn't gonna rape you. I swear. I would never do that" he said, as his voice got quieter and quieter towards the ending of the sentence.

"Then why did you?"
"It's because I was you know.."
"Uh. No, I don't know."
"I was jealous."

I looked at him confused. "What? Why? Of what?"
"I saw you with that Iero kid again," he said with difficulty.

"Huh? Frankie? Why would you be jealous of him?"

"Because.." he sighed, "I don't know. You were all over each other."

"Frankie is my best friend, Matt."
"Is that what you do with all of your friends?"

"I didn't do anything."
He sighed again. "I'm sorry. OK? I was just jealous. I wanted to feel like you liked me. But then when I was doing what I was doing, and I saw you cry I realized what I was doing, and it scared the hell out of me. I never meant to hurt you. You don't deserve that. I want to be with you. Forget about all those other girls. They're all just whores anyway."

I just nodded.

I didn't know what to feel. I'd always wanted all of his attention on me, but now that it seemed like it was, it didn't feel right, and I didn't feel like I could trust him. I mean, what would you do if some guy that youve barely ever talked to, but had sex with, said all that stuff to you? I mean seriously, half of you would've probably just laughed at him and thought he was being corny or something by now.

"I want to be with you, Kat," he repeated. He was used to getting what he wanted, and he definitely couldn't handle rejection.
"I can't be with you, Matt," I said as I bit on my lip.

He pressed his lips together backing away from me. Just a little.
"Why not?" he asked sounding hurt.

"Because I can't trust you. I barely even know you."
"We can work on that."

"I can't trust you because of all those girls. And you make me feel like all you want is sex."
He looked deep into my eyes, "I don't. I really do like you, Kat," he said softly.

I bit on my tongue thinking about everything and then sighed. "Alright but no sex for now. And if you ever cheat on me do not expect a second chance because I hate cheaters."

He smiled genuinely, "That's fine with me, baby," he said quietly as he walked back over to me and put his hands on my waist.
I looked up at him and smiled slightly.

He smiled back and leaned down, kissing my lips softly, as his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my body against his. Hmm, his body felt so good.

The kiss was soft and gentle, and soon I could feel his tongue brushing over my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter my mouth. I answered by parting my lips slightly, and I felt his tongue slide into my mouth and explore my mouth as if it were the first time wed kissed.

I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and put me down on the hood of my car and stood between my legs, placing his hands on either side of me, behind me.

I let my hand slide up his neck and ran it through his black hair. Have I mentioned how much I love his hair? Well in case I haven't, I do.

We kissed like that for a pretty long time before he pulled away slightly and leaned his forehead against mine, a smile planted on his lips.

"Thank you," he said so quietly that I could barely hear him.
"For what?"
"For not hating me," he said simply.

I shook my head and pecked his lips.
"Let me take you out tonight."
I grinned slightly, squeezing my knees against his sides. "I don't know. Where would you be taking me out?" I asked playfully.

"How about dinner and a movie, would that do?" he asked returning the grin.
"I guess so," I smiled and kissed him again.
When I pulled away, he kissed the tip of my nose. "Alright, awesome. I'll pick you up at seven," he said and then left, walking towards his own car.
I smiled to myself and got into my car.

I pulled up in my driveway and got out of the car. I walked inside, closing the door behind me, and tossed my car keys on the kitchen table, and threw my black 'AFI' shoulder bag onto the floor.

I grabbed a can of Diet Coke out of the fridge and went upstairs to my room. I turned on my 'Matchbook Romance' CD and drank some of my coke.

Soon it was six o'clock, and I started getting ready. I took a quick shower and then changed into a pair of tight, ripped jeans, a black 'HIM' beater, and black and teal checkered vans. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and finished off with some hot pink eye shadow.

I had just finished when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly checked the mirror, fixing my hair, and then went downstairs, after grabbing my purse, and opened the door.

"Hey, Kat," Matt said smiling at me.

"Hey."

"You look great," he said sincerely.

I smiled, "Thanks, so do you."

And he did. He was wearing a pair of black girl jeans, an 'ATREYU' tight t-shirt, and a black hoodie. He had put on a thick line of eyeliner, and some eye shadow that made his blue eyes stand out.

He smiled in return. "Shall we?" he asked holding out his hand.

I grabbed his hand and we went and got into his car. The car ride was pretty silent, and I worried that we wouldn't have anything to talk about.

We pulled up at pizza place and he grabbed my hand as we walked inside. We took seats across from each other and ordered a big pizza for the two of us.

As soon as we ordered, we finally started talking, and my earlier worries quickly disappeared. We talked about everything: friends, family, school, music, ..

Occasionally he would say something really funny, and I always laughed. Seeing me laugh made him smile.

After dinner, I felt like I knew a lot about him, and I thought he was really funny.

We went to the movies and saw some movie. Don't ask me what movie, though. I wasn't really paying much attention.

At first he would just wrap his arm around my shoulder and glance over at me a lot, but soon we started making out and touching each other. Nothing extreme, though.

*

It'd been a month and a half and most of the time was spent like that. We'd go out for dinner, and then go to the movies and make out. He treated me really well. We were never spotted together not holding hands at school, and I received many dirty looks from many girls. I didn't care much, though. I had Matt.

Today was another one of those days. We were driving back from the movies to my house. Matt pulled up in my driveway and I asked him if he wanted to come in. He nodded, and we both got out of the car.

I stood infront of the front door looking for the keys in my purse. Matt started getting impatient apparently because he was now standing behind me with his hands on my sides and started kissing my neck. I bit on my lip trying to concentrate on finding my key but had some difficulty with that.

His kissing turned into sucking and I let out a soft moan.
I finally found my key and unlocked the door. We walked inside, and as soon as the door was closed, Matt pushed me against the door and kissed me passionately.

I kissed him back just as passionately and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his body against mine.

The kiss turned hungrier and deeper by the minute. I pulled away to catch my breath, and I was breathing heavily, he kissed down my jaw, down to my neck, and down. His hands went to the bottom of my shirt and went up under my shirt, resting on my hips.

I leaned my head back against the door and let out a long moan, as he sucked on my neck.

He leaned more against me and my eyes widened slightly as I felt his erection against the bottom of my stomach.

His hands started going more up my shirt, and I quickly slid my hands down, grabbing his, and pulling them away.

He groaned a little, but didn't say anything. He didn't stop either, though. He kept kissing me hungrily, and put his hands back on my sides.

After a while, his hands traveled back down and he tried to take off my shirt.

I pulled away and sighed, "Matt."

"Kat, c'mon" he whined.

"Matt, no."

"But I want you."

"Matt, no is no."

I saw him swallow hard and look around nervously, as he nodded and backed off.

I sighed and walked up the stairs, and he followed behind me. I grabbed some PJs and went into the bathroom.

Lately he'd been staying over.

I changed into a pair of black shorts and a tight red tank top. I washed my face, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth, and then walked back out of the bathroom into my room.

I saw Matt already laying down under the covers. His jeans, his shirt, and his shoes were laying next to my bed on the floor.

I walked over and laid down on the other side of him. I turned off the light.

Normally he would wrap his arms around me and pull me towards him. He would kiss my forehead and whisper 'goodnight'.

Normally.
Not this time though.

This time he just laid there on his back, staring at what would be the ceiling if it wasn't so dark.

A couple of minutes later, I felt him get up from the bed. I saw him turn on the light in the bathroom and close the door behind him. I heard him lock the door.

He'd been in there for a while.
I heard him moan.
Louder and louder each time.
I heard him moan my name.

He came back out a while later. I quickly closed my eyes and acted as if I was sleeping.
He laid back down next to me, and this time he wrapped his arms around my waist.