Your Bruises Fade, Your Words Last Forever

1: Mistakes

I take a deep breath and get ready to meet our new make-up artist. When i walk into the room, i'm greeted by a friendly-looking woman with black hair, pale skin and a layer of well done eyeliner around her eyes. She is wearing a black, stringy vest and a normal pair of black pants, accompanied by a pair of green converse. I sit in the chair, and smile at her. She's kinda cute, i guess. I tense up slightly as she pulls out a small black pen of eyeliner, and gently places it so that it is practically touching my eye. My eye twitches slightly as she starts applying the black makeup around my hazel orbs.
"Don't let your eye get tweaky, come on" She says to me. My mouth hangs open out of habit.
"I can't" I assure her, my eye still shaking. She shakes her head at me. After a few seconds she stops again.
"Stop it" She says, fiercely. I hold back a small giggle.
"It's hard" I say. She smiles a little bit. I can tell straight away that her mind is almost as filthy as mine is.
"Yeah but--" She starts.
"Deal with it!" I scream. She jokingly gasps, pretending to be offended. She giggles and keeps doing my make-up.
"Wait. Look down for me?" She asks, more of a demand than a request. I tilt my head down a little. "There we go".

After she finishes my make-up, i stand up, trying to get the feeling back into my dead legs. I take a look in the mirror, and smile at the result.
"Thanks. Awesome job on my eyeliner, by the way" I say to her. She smiles a thanks at me. "What's your name?" I ask.
"What's your's?" She asks, being complicated. I giggle.
"I asked first" I argue. She smiles at me, obviously trying not to laugh. I finally give in. "Gerard" I answer, sticking my hand out. She takes my hand and shakes it gently.
"Eliza"
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter