Easy Tiger

Chapter three; The Quidditch World Cup

Recap -
"HEY WHAT ABOUT US!" Fred and George called from behind me and Ginny. I tore my gaze away from Cedric and looked at them, lying helpless on the floor.
"Cant you get up yourself?" I laughed and grabbed hold of each of their hands and pulled them up.
"We can, but theres no fun in that" Fred said. I laughed and followed after everyone else.

We passed through dozens of raving fans, each of them dressed in their teams colours, depending on weather they were supporting Bulgaria (maroon and black) or Ireland (Green and white) Ginny, Fred and George had brought along their green and white stripy scarfs to show their support, Harry and Ron wore the Bulgarian colours, which earned them some glares from the twins and Ginny.

"I cant believe im going to see Viktor Krum" Ron said for the fifth time, as we passed a small violet tent, with a little girl and a father inside eating soup.
"I cant believe you wont shut up" Ginny snapped at him. Ron scoweled at her and gripped onto his bag that was swinging around his hips.

"Ah, home at last" Mr Weasley called over the shouts and hollars of next doors tent. He pulled a small tapestry out of the arch doorway to our tent. It was brown and had a few patches here and there, it looked fairly shabby next to all the other tents nearby, but i didnt care. Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Fred and George entered the tent. Followed by Mr Weasley.

"What?" Me and Harry said, causing us both to look at each other and smile sheepishly.
"After you" I said holding out an arm, jesturing Harry to go first. He grinned and walked in. I took one last look around at my surroundings and smiled. There was so many people around, cooking barbeques and laughing. I was broken from my daze as two strong arms pulled me into the tent.
"You cant stand out there all day" Fred and George said in unison, beaming at me.

I smiled and walked over to Ginny, who was sitting on the bottom bunk of a small bunkbed that was tucked away in a corner. Hermione was fumbling around next to her putting her clothes in the small set of chester drawers. Ginny beamed at me and layed back on her bed, i sat next to her.

"Erm, whos got the top bunk?" I asked as i noticed that there was only two beds in sight.
"That would be me" Hermione smiled as she stood on the small ladder and placed her pajamas under the pillows.
"So, where am i sleeping?" I asked confused.
"Good question-" Ginny said sitting back up.
"DAD! Wheres Liv sleeping?" She called.

"With us if she'd like" Fred and George sniggered.
"Dont be rude boys. Ginny, pull on the little cord next to your bed" He said shooing Ron out of the kitchen.

Ginny pulled on a small string that was dangeling around her head. As she did so a small hide away bed shot out from under my feet, causing my shoes to fall off in the reaction.
"Dont throw your shoes at me!" Fred said in a girly voice throwing my Chuck Taylors back at me, which i only just managed to catch. I laughed and slid down onto the hideaway bed, propping my head up on Ginnys covers.

"Dinner anyone?" Arthur said waving his wand making seven plates, seven cups and a large leg of lamb appear on the small table.
"Yes please" I said hopping off my bed, and pulling Ginny up with me. Then rushing over to the table.

There wasnt enough seats by the time i had got there, aparently everyone was hungry.
"Erm is there a spare seat anywhere?" I asked looking around me.
"Right here" Fred said proudly pulling me onto his lap.
I giggled and pulled my plate over to me.
Although it was arkward trying to eat with Freds arms surrounding mine. That was one of the best meals I had had in a long time.
*

"Blimey dad, how far up are we?" Ron said breathlessly, leaning over the small silver bar that we all were reluctantly leaning on.
I looked down at the height we were at, we was really high up. I was so glad i wasnt afraid of heights.

"Put it this way, if it rains. You'll be the first to know" A man below us with long white blonde hair said. I looked down at him, and noticed he was with Draco Malfoy, another boy in my year. I noticed everyone began moving again, i hurridly followed them, whispering to Ginny who was behind me.

"Whos that?" I said nodding in the direction of Draco and the man.
"Lucius Malfoy, works at the ministy with dad, nasty peice of work-" She breathed.
"Father and I are in the ministers box. By personal invitation of Cornielius Fudge himself-" Draco spoke, but only to be inturrupted by Lucius' cane hitting him in the stomache.
"Dont boast Draco. Theres no need with these people" He said eyeing each of the Weasleys. When he saw me, he raised his eyebrows.
"Although im sure, Corneilius wouldnt mind if i brought someone else along." Draco said looking directly at me.

The Weasleys all turned to look at me, but i buried my face in a large clump of hair that was hanging over my face and trudged on. Everyone else followed after me, except for Fred and George, who were in front of me and leading the way.
But before we could take no more than ten steps ahead. Lucius' cane was hooked over the small silver bar causing a loud clang to make us all look back.

"Do enjoy yourself, while you can" He smirked a small smile and unhooked his cane, and strutted off infront of him with Draco in tow.
I raised my eyebrows and pushed Georges back to make him move.
"Allright woman, im going" He laughed. I grabbed Ginnys wrist and tugged her closer to me.

"You just heard what Malfoy said right?" I whispered.
Before Ginny could answer George opened his mouth.

"We all did love. trust me, he wasnt offering a date" He said turning around to look at me.
"Then what did he mean?" I asked confused.
"Your part of the Black family arnt you? Dracos mother is your fathers cousin"
"Yeah so?"
"So he'd probably perfure it if his family wasnt interferring with us" George grinned and carried on walking.

After another five minutes of walking, we arrived at where Mr Weasley booked us to sit. Fred and George ran on first cheering very loudly, then i was pushed from behind by Ginny, making me fall into George.
"Falling for me eh?" He winked and pushed me back up.
"Your so cheesy" I laughed.

We sat down in the box, and looked all around, the stadium was filling up with raving fans, all of them cheering loudly and wearing their teams colours. I was distracted by the dazzeling display, when three loud pops echoed to my right. I looked over and saw, a well built man, with long hair and a snakes tooth in one ear, a skinny man, with glasses perched upon his nose, and a tall man with curly hair. It didnt take three guesses for me to consider that these were Ginnys brothers.

"Finally, we was wondering when you was going to get here" Mr Weasley said, hugging Charlie.
"Well we would have been sooner if Perce here didnt have to stop everytime he saw someone who looked like Mr Crouch" Charlie replied laughing.
Percy, the one with glaces, went rather pink faced, and shook his fathers hand.
"Nice to see you father" He said.

"Indeed, father, i had an aboslutely corking summer!"
"Positivaly lively, if you ask me, following Mr Crouch around."
Fred and George laughed, as they mocked Percy. Percys eyes had transfered to slits, as his top lip curled into a snarl, Fred and George appeared not to have noticed as they carried on poking fun. "Witherby! Come here Witherby!"

"Bill, Charlie. This is Ginnys friend, Liv. She's decided to come in place of your mother" Mr Weasley said, pointing to me. I blushed at the sight of Charlie, who grinned at me.
Ginny Poked me in the side and giggled, before turning back around to talk to Harry.
"Nice to meet you Liv" Bill said waving at me. I nodded and smiled at him, before turning my attention back to the pitch.

'And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce... the Bulgarian Team Mascots!'
The right hand side of the stands, which was a solid block of scarlet, roared its approval.
"I wonder what they've brought?" Said Mr Weasley, leaning forwards in his seat. "Aaah!" He suddenly whipped off his glasses and polished them hurriedly on his robes. "Veela"

Over twenty Veela's appeared on the pitch, with their dazzeling white blonde hair, and perfect faces. They also appeared to be floating, as their long white tunics flew behind them. There was nothing more beautiful, and all the men in the stadium began to get competitive, wiping their clothes down, smoothing out their hair and chanting.
But it wasnt before long, that the Veela left, and were replaced by the Irish mascots.

What seemed to be a great green and gold comet had come zooming into the stadium. It did one circuit of the stadium, then split into two smaller comets, each hurtling towards the goalposts. A rainbow arced suddenly across the pitch. Connection the two balls of light reunited and merged; they had formed a great shimmering shamrock, which rose up into the sky and began to soar over the stands. Something like golden rain seemed to be falling from it -
"Excellent!" yelled Ron, as the shamrock soared over our heads, and heavy gold coins rained from it, bouncing off their heads and seats. Squinting up at the shamrock, I realised that it was actually composed of thousands of tiny little bearded men with red waistcoats, each carrying a minute lamp of gold or green.
*
"Theeeeeeeeeeeeeey're OFF!" Screamed Bagman. "And its Mullet! Troy! Moran! Dimitrov! Back to Mullet! Troy! Levski! Moran!"
*

Fred and George rushed in the tent, dragging me with them. I grabbed onto Ginnys wrist for support, or else i would have toppled over.

They let go of me and dissapeared into their cloth bedroom, while Hermione, Ron and Harry emerged with Mr Weasley behind.

"Who would of thought? Krum would get the snitch, but Ireland would still win. And that Wronkey Fient. Honestly, this is Quidditch like no other!" Harry gasped, as we got inside the tent. "Thanks Mr Weasley, this will be a game I wont forget"
"Not to worry Harry" Mr Weasley smiled.

Fred and Georged returned not long after, with wide grins plastered on their faces. They stood infront of me with their hands behind their backs.
"Me and Fred have agreed, that celebrations are in order-"
"And we cant think of a nicer way to celebrate-"
"Than have you kiss us" George smirked.

I chuckled, rolled my eyes and walked into my 'bedroom' placing my jacket on my bed. When i turned back around, the twins were there staring back at me.
"Your not going to take no for an answer are you?" I laughed.
"Nope" They both said together.

I rolled my eyes and planted a soft kiss on each of their cheeks. When i moved apart from them, they had both turned bright red. I laughed at their bashfulness and walked around them to find Ginny.
I heard the faint sound of Fred and George in the background, "Nice one!" Then a smacking noise, which sounded like a high five.

We all went to bed pretty easily that night, sleeping away. As earlier events were pretty exciting. I was busily dreaming, when a loud banging sound outside woke me up.
"What was that?"I hissed to Ginny.
"Wha?" Ginny said sleepily.
"Didnt you hear it?" I whispered. Ginny shook her head and dozed off once more. But another loud banging sound echoed through the air.
"Okay I definatly heard that!" She said sitting upright.

I heard some shuffeling, then the curtain from our 'room' was pulled back to reveal Mr Weasley in his pajamas.
"Girls! Get up now! We cant stay here!" He shouted.
I exchanged glances with Ginny and hopped up imeadiatly, i packed my bag as fast as i could and heaved it over my shoulder, I grabbed my jacket off the kitchen table and a pair of shoes.
"Hurry girls hurry!" Mr Weasley said, ushering Harry and Ron out of the tent.
I grabbed hold of Ginnys hand and ran out of the tent, outside was madness.

The happy atmosphere that had been delivered when we arrived had been completely drained. Tents were burnt and black, while some of them were on fire. People were rushing about and screaming. My grip on Ginnys hand tightened.

"Get back to the port key everybody and stick together"Mr Weasleyshouted. "Fred, George. Ginny is your responsibility"
Fred gripped onto Ginnys shoulder and hoisted her infront of him, they began rushing as fast as they could.
"Charlie! Bill! Percy! Come with me!" Mr Weasley Roared, as George grabbed my hand and ran after Ginny and Fred.

I was so terrified, George was finding it hard to keep up with his brother, as there was so many other people rushing about. But we ran as fast as we could, dodging all the people we came across. I spotted Ginny rushing past a burning tree, i called over to her and she turned. Shouted to Fred to stop, and waited for us to catch up.

When we did Fred took my other hand and lead me towards the port key, which was now in sight.
As i was running so fast, i didnt see where i was looking, and i tripped on a rock and fell down, my ankle badly hurt and it didnt feel asif i could move.
George saw i was in pain, so he lifted me up, one arm under my knees one arm on my back. He rushed along with Fred and soon we arrived at the port key.

"You allright?" George breathed down at me.
"Yeah I think so"

George continued to hold me, as Charlie and Bill apperated next to us.
"Wheres Harry, Ron and Hermione?" Charlie said breathlessly.
We all looked around us. Charlie and Bill took that as a 'dunno' and apperated back to the campsite.
"I hope their okay" I whispered.
George, who was still holding me, gripped onto me tighter and held me close to him.

We all stared out onto the wasteland which was once a campsite, filled with happy people celebrating. Trees were still burning, and people were still running. Ginny sat on the hill we were standing, George put me down next to her. Fred and George stood behind us, as if they were guard dogs.

After ten minutes of worrying, Mr Weasley, Percy, Bill and Charlie returned, with Ron, Hermione and Harry at their side.

Ginny got up straight away and heaved me up with her, i hopped along slightly. When George noticed he put himself infront of me to use as a human crutch.
"Where was you!" She said, worry creeping up with her pitch.
"Harry fell behind" Mr Weasley said patting Harry on the back.

"What happend back there?!" I asked leaning on Fred and George, who were just as eager as me to know what it was that had got them out of their tent.

"Death eaters" He spat. Then pointed to the sky, where a large skull like head, with snake fangs for teeth was merged into the dark sky. It opened its mouth and a large serpant slithered out.

"The dark mark" I wispered, in a trance with it, it reminded me of my father, Regulus Black, who was a death eater. But i havent seen him in a while. Possible senarios played through my mind. "Is he here?" "Will I see him?"

"Lets get out of here" Ron said reaching for the boot. Everyone else agreed with him and placed their hand on it too.

I, still hadnt noticed all that was going on. I was staring at the misty smoke of the snake.I was broke out of my daze as Ginny grabbed my hand and placed it on the boot. I was glad that she did, or else i would have been stuck there.

We began spinning once more, it hurt my ankle badly and i really didnt want to let go, in fear of the side affects it would cause to it.
But Ginny pulled on my jacket and yanked me off, and i managed to manouver enough so i didnt land on my foot.

George heaved me up, and allowed his arm for support. Fred came up the other side and did the same.
"Glad were now safe" Fred said smiling at me.
"Yeah" I murmerd, and looked back at the boot, wonder was rushing through my mind, as i thought of what i had just saw in the sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wheyy, here it comes out. Climax approaching ladies and germs. :)
Thanks for reading another part, comments would be loverly!