Different Kinds Of ***

Getting Caught: Sex, Drugs, & Rock N’ Roll

(A/N : ----’s signal time skips, and bolded writing is her thoughts)

Immory had been in prison for about a week now, and was already sick of it, but she was anxious to hear why the other girls were in here. They were all so young, just like her. What had made them so mad that they ere willing to kill? that’s when Lexia stepped into the middle of the cell. She opened her mouth and began her story.
“I loved getting high! Freebasing was the best. Everything in this world can be taken away from you, whether it be physical or mental, there is always a way for it to be taken from you. But no one can ever take away your memories, or your feelings. My best memories are while I was high. Simply because of the feelings I had. To loose total control of your body is simply amazing!. Except for one time, the only bad trip I’d every had brought my walls crashing down around me.

I was gonna be late for work! I couldn’t be late again! I had to stay up late with Henry freebasing didn’t I? Tony was gonna flip a bitch. I was working the center poll tonight too!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hurried back stage into the dressing room, and slid on one of my lacy outfits. Luckily some of the girls were still back there!
“Hey Shaina?” I asked, putting on my best sugar coated voice.
“Yea Lex? Ya need help with somethin’?” she questioned me. Her eyes were squished into slits. Someone’s PMSing!
“Would you be able to tighten my corset please? It seems to fit looser and looser every time.” I whined
“I wonder why? If you took a break from the drugs, and actually spent your pay check on some food, you might not have ta worry about not fittin’ inta any of your clothes.” she barked.
“Girls! You better be movin’ onta stage! If I loose any customers cause neither of ya are on stage you girls will be fired!” Tony (the owner) screeched.
“Heya Tony! Whatcha doin’ after we close?” I smirked.
“Not you toots, I haveta go back home, I knocked the wife up. That means no more foolin’ around.” he mumbled.
I stomped onto the stage, if I can’t fuck around with Tony tonight, I need to find someone else. I’m low on stuff, so I needed to distract myself!
The lights turned on, and the curtains slowly opened.
Show time Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue came blasting through the speakers. I shook my hips, and seductively move forward, collecting my tips. Ahhh, that was the life! I loved my job!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After work, I left the strip club. I was sooo horny!
I continued to walk the streets of Manhattan How I love New York! I realised, I was walking right by my local bar. I pushed the heavy doors open, and walked in to my local heaven. Looking around the place I saw Tony, there he was sucking faces with Shaina! THAT FUCKING DICK! Who the hell does he think he is lying to me?
I stormed into the bathroom, hopefully unnoticed by that dirty liar. I quickly snorted about five lines, letting the high take over me. Once I felt high enough, I made my way over to the bar. After downing about seven shots of the lovely Jack Daniels, it was safe to say I was completely trashed.
So me being me, I strutted my way over to Tony and Shaina blinded by my anger. If he wanted to replace me he made a mistake, and I was trying to prove it.
“Hey Tony, she don’t look like your wife.” I growled.
“Lexia! What the hell are you doin here?” Shaina slurred.
“This is my bar bitch, and he was my man, but I don’t need him. Go ahead and have my sloppy seconds.” I smirked, the venom was dripping from my voice. Shaina stood up from her seat. She was shaking, and could barely stand on her own.
“Listen here you filthy crack whore, the only reason he don’t want you no more is cause he’s sick of ya. He don’t want some fucked up little druggie girl, he wants him a woman..me.” she shouted. That’s about when I lost it. I picked up a bottle from the table they were seated at, and smashed the end of it.
Pointing the bottle at Shaina, I looked her dead in the eyes and asked “Are you sure that’s not why he’s with ya? He probably wanted an easier fuck then me, so he moved on to me. Listen in ya little bitch. You ain’t no woman! I’m a woman, and I think I’m gonna teach you a lesson.”
Then I trusted the broken bottle into her neck, slicing it open. I repeatedly smacked her with the bottle, not giving her a chance to fight back. I didn’t know why I was so angry, but she pissed me off, and I wasn’t going to let her get away with what she said to me.
By the time she was unconscious, I could hear the sirens coming. I didn’t have enough time to hurt Tony, the fucking prick. I would never admit it, but I knew I was in love with him.


“When the cops ran into the bar, I didn’t try to run or fight them, I just let them take me. I found out about a week later that Shaina died in the hospital, like I care.” with that, Lexia laid down on her bunk, hoping an afternoon nap would wash away her memories.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long, writers block. Also sorry, I know it sucks & it's short....