Status: This is something I randomly came up with, while I played Destiny. A few gamers I played with thought the idea of the Traveler being evil was awesome. So here I am, hoping to make something out of this idea

Destiny: Awakening

The Archives

A ship jumped from hyper speed, landing in orbit of an old planet that has been long since forgotten, Venus. The last time Seron had been here, it was complete and utter chaos. The Fallen and Vex were at war with each other and the Guardians came through and destroyed them all, without hesitation. Just past the Istar Academy was an old research lab known as the Archives.

The Vex once used this lab to hold their knowledge against their enemies and also for their personal knowledge. The last thing recorded in this Archive was the Vault of Glass. A mere Raid, where few Guardians came back from. Atheon was the Vex's stronghold and destroying him had crippled the Vex greatly during the war. Seron remembered that battle, like it was yesterday. The only reason she and her comrades came out alive was because of Kage. If it hadn't been for his quick action with the ancient Relic.. Seron knew they would have died that day.

Ghost landed her ship on the outskirts of the Istar Academy, a few miles from the Archives. Seron, Ruka and Vegas teleported onto it's surface, all geared up as if they were going into war. Seron pulled her Ghost out, he immediately pinpointed the Archives location for them, "alright, three clicks west of the Academy." The Ghost disappeared and she held up her weapon and proceeded towards the location.

"So.. what are we going to do when we get there? Are we gonna just dance around singing kumbayah?" Ruka said as she followed behind Seron as she stepped over old rusted vehicles.

"Ruka.." Vegas catching up to his sister, placed a hand on her shoulder and shook his head.

"Its fine Vegas, and Ruka, no we're not. Ghost is going to run a full scan on the Archives, hopefully if my information is correct, they might have some information on the Traveler. The Vex were known for being very advanced, perhaps more advanced than us on Earth." She took a quick glance back at her friends before she headed around a corner. Seron pushed her weapon aside and pulled back vines and sticks that were in their way.

"Oh, well that makes total sense, I guess.. But what if the Vex don't have anything we could use? What are we gonna do then?" Ruka was always so curious, she was always asking questions about everything. Seron thought it was cute, she amused her sometimes with some of the stuff she randomly blurted out.

As they entered the Academy, Vegas took point and Seron watched the rear, while Ruka watched their flanks. "If they have no key information, then we have to keep searching. There has to be something.. somewhere that might be able to tell us something. If anything, I'll take us to Saturn or Jupiter, I'm sure there are some facilities there."

At her words, her Ghost appeared by her, "correct. After establishing research labs and other facilities on Venus and Mars, the Speaker had some Exo travel to Saturn and few Awoken to Jupiter. There are three locations, two on Saturn and one on Jupiter. I'll update your radar when we return to orbit." And with that, the Ghost disappeared.

That's one thing the Traveler messed up on when creating the Ghosts, it gave them a lot of technology. The Ghost could do practically anything, which is why hey were very useful. The Ghosts have always been by the Guardian's side since day one, and they still continue to serve, even after everything that's happened recently. Seron knew that once this was over, the Ghost would probably be their own species.

*****

An hour or two later, Seron and the others arrived at the Archive. She pulled out her Ghost and instantly he started to analyze the equipment around him. Vegas took a seat on the steps, resting his tired legs. Ruka was on the second floor, sitting on a railing, kicking her legs back and forth as she hummed. Seron's eyes watched the computer screen, images and foreign words flashing over it. "Have you found anything?"

"The Vex have little information on the Traveler. It confirms in their reports that it once attack their homeland, outside of the Milky Way. After it completely destroyed their homeland, the Vex created the Black Garden and the Vault of Glass. The Vault of Glass was made to kill Guardians who were searching for the Garden but after it was destroyed, portals opened on Mars and Venus, giving the location of the Garden away, which eventually led to its destruction. The Traveler is more powerful than I thought, you best be careful if you pursue it."

Like Seron didn't know that. Of course she had to be careful. The lives of thousands rested on her hands. If she failed them, they would be doomed. However, she nodded to his words and the Ghost disappeared. "Vegas, Ruka, lets get outta here. Let's head back to the Tower and file this information, get some sleep and grub. We leave in two days to go to Saturn."