Status: New story.

Untitled

Ghost Adventures Love Season1 Ch.3

A week passed and,it was investigation day again.The crew was sitting together eating breakfast at IHop.'Dude,should we say something to Brittany and Zak? We've all seen how they act around each other.'Aaron whispered.

"They do act like they're a couple.We should probably tell them."Nick said,saying the last part loud enough for Zak and Brittany to hear."Tell us what?"Zak asked."Well,we've been noticing you and Brittany getting really close lately and acting like a couple."Aaron said.Nick,Billy and Jay all nodded.

'Well,I do like Brittany more than a friend but,I don't think she will want to date a guy like me though.'Zak whispered to Aaron.'Dude,trust me she "really" likes you.Ask her out on a date then,ask the question man.'Aaron whispered back.Zak chuckled."Not to be rude but,I can't believe i'm getting relationship advice from you."Zak said.

"Just do what I said.Trust me her answer will be yes."Aaron said.They all headed to the Lizzie Borden House.Zak greeted the owner."Hi,i'm Zak and this is Brittany,Aaron and Nick."Zak said.

"Now,can you tell me more about this place?"Zak asked."Well,the Borden family lived here,Lizzie,her parents and her uncle.Lizzie murdered both of her parents with an ax and she supposedly killed her uncle."the owner said."Can you show me where he was?"Zak asked."It was the couch you're standing in front of."the owner said.

Zak looked behind him and at the couch."I can show you the exact position police found him."the owner said,getting Zak to sit in the correct position.Zak sat there for a few seconds before getting up."Well,thank you for your time,we'll be back to get locked in,in a few minutes."Zak said.They went to the nerve center to get ready.

Brittany,Zak,Nick and Aaron went to investigate while,Billy and Jay watched the video surveillance.Nick and Aaron went to investigate a part of the house while,Zak and Brittany investigated together."Is anyone here with us?"Brittany asked.No noises came up."Lizzie are you here with us?"Zak asked.

Suddenly,the sound of footsteps was heard.Meanwhile,Nick and Aaron were hearing the same thing."Zak this is Nick,come in."Nick said,on his walkie talkie."This is Zak.What's up?"Zak asked.

"Are you two moving around down there?" "No,we're standing still." "Me and Aaron are hearing footsteps up here." "We are too,hold on we're coming up."Zak said.Brittany decided to do a E.M.F sweep of the area.

"Zak,this is Jay come in." "This Zak.What's happening?" "Me and Billy just saw a shadow figure pass right behind you.It went left to right,right behind you all."Jay said.Nothing else happened and the investigation came to an end and they packed up.

"Talk to her man."Aaron said,passing by Zak to his car with Nick.Zak walked up to Brittany."Hey Brittany,I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date later tonight?"Zak asked.Brittany smiled."I would love to.I can't wait."Brittany said.Zak and Brittany drove together back to the hotel to get ready for their date.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the long wait.I haven't been getting any good ideas and I didn't have the time to work on the story.So,since I made you all wait for a long time,i'm uploading 3 chapters back to back.I hope you enjoy the chapter.