Status: New story.

Untitled

Ghost Adventures Love Season1 Ch.8

When the next investigation happened,they were back in the United States.For this investigation,Zak would need his dog,Gracie.Brittany hasn't met Gracie yet so,Brittany was excited.Brittany went to Zak's house so,they could go get the others.Brittany rang the doorbell and heard Gracie barking.

Zak opened the door and let Brittany in.Brittany smiled as Gracie sniffed her."Hi Gracie,you're a cutie."Brittany said,squatting down.Gracie began wagging her tail and licked Brittany's hand.Brittany then greeted and kissed Zak.

"Hey baby.I see Gracie approves of me."Brittany said. Zak kissed her back and nodded."That's good that she likes you."Zak said.They soon headed out to get Aaron and Billy.

Nick and Jay were going to meet them at the location.They went to get Aaron and Billy and they were headed off to Brookdale Lodge.Gracie was up front in Brittany's lap as Zak was driving.Brittany was,petting Gracie so,they could both get use to each other."Brittany are you ready to deal with us on the road?"Aaron asked.

Brittany smiled."I think so."Brittany said.After a long drive between the 4 of them,they finally arrived.They met up with Nick and Jay and,went to go do interviews.Brittany was,watching Gracie as Aaron,Zak and Nick did the interviews.

After doing the interviews,they learned that people saw a little girl running around in the building.This is why Zak needed Gracie. Lockdown time came and Zak had Gracie now.They went into the building and started investigating around the pond.Everyone was,watching Gracie to see if she sensed something.

Nothing much was,happening so they moved on.That's when things started happening."Do you want to come pet or say hello to my dog?"Zak asked.Gracie was sniffing the ground then,her head shot up."You see something girl?"Zak asked.

After a few seconds,a voice came up on the SB-7 spirit box."Hi." That's when Gracie shot her head up.They continued walking around watching Gracie.As they were walking,Gracie started growling.

"Aaron grab the E.M.F,there's something near.Gracie never growls like that."Zak said.Aaron grabbed the E.M.F and,they began to get spikes."Are you trying to say hello to Gracie?"Brittany asked.Everything soon stopped.

The investigation stopped and,they would head out tomorrow. Zak,Brittany and Gracie went to their hotel room.Gracie laid down in Brittany's lap to relax.They soon headed to bed and,Gracie slept on the edge of the bed.It seemed like life was going great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.A lot of stuff goes into these stories and actually have enough ideas for the chapters in order.