Status: Run or they'll eat you

Survive

Day 2

It was a hot day, I opened the fridge pulling out everything I needed for his sandwich. Tomatoes, Lettuce, cheese, mayo and bacon. I turned on the stove and cooked the bacon, leaving it almost burnt. After that I slammed his sandwich together quickly, walking to the fridge pulling out a beer. I walked over to him, sitting down, I ate way before him, the same thing minus the cheese.

We were laughing at some at dumb tv show that was on. That's when we heard the knock, I quietly stood up and looked around the corner, and there they were.

"Chris we must go," I whispered, grabbing his hand running to the basement. Locking ourself down there.

With no food, water and in complete darkness we heard them yelling and commanding orders.
"Find them, fine them now !" One man ordered
"Where are you ? " another man creepily asked.
Their boots were lound and their march was on point.
I heard a man come near the door, twisting the handle only to find that it was locked.

"I'll try to get the door to the tunnel open," Chris whispered
"Don't be too loud," I begged.

I watched him as he tried to open it, with 5 hard bangs to the door it opened.
What we found behind the door frightened us to the point of suicide.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short again,
Comment what you like and don't like