Status: This is an exciting fanfiction I Hope you will all love :3

Hogwart's Dirty Little Secret

Whatever floats

I woke up to the sound of yelling,groans and tired sighs,we were finally here-at Hogwarts.
Violet was sighing,her hair still in braids and her eyes shining a brilliant blue in the moon light.
She had ranted about how terrible it would be,especially if we got a boy with the name of "Malfoy" apparently,he is cruel to the slaves and can throw a tantrum if he doesn't get what he wants.
One of the guards grabbed me and told me to get in line,the other slaves,there were four male slaves who looked at me anxiously,I knew if I acted without fear with a straight face and zero emotion,I would have the chance of being chosen by someone who wasn't too bad..Iv'e only had one master before and it was for Bellatrix,who kept me as a daughter,dressing me up and hiding me from people,that woman had a surprising sense of fashion.

The sun wasn't even up yet and we were being transported into a tower,where we waited for a while then we were taken to a large assembly and lined up behind the velvet curtains,the hall was filled with students who were probably crossing their fingers to look good in front of everyone, unpopulars hoping for a chance to look wealthy.
Violet went first,she acted fearlessly like usual,but I could hear her heart pounding from her,my ears flickered at the choosing hat chuckling at her plead not to go to Malfoy,he put her in the "Aphrodite" boarding room,mainly consisting of Luna Lovegood,Rita Skeeter,George Weasely and Fred Weasley.

It felt like only a few seconds before I was made to be under the choosing hat,when he was placed on top of my head I started to bite my fingernails,a part of the crowd giggled and heat rose to my cheeks,I was placed in the room "Quartz."I was told that it had Harry Potter,Ginny Weasely,Hermoine Granger,Ron Weasely and Draco Malfoy and Nevel Longbotton.

A large,hairy man who looked down at me took me off stage,his name tag said "Hagrid" which was presumably for anyone new coming into the school.He sighed flicking one of my pixie ears,"I'm sorry about this,Harry's friendly i'm sure."I nodded at him,he seemed like he knew about a few incidents here and there.
He took me upstairs to boarding and I could see Violet and Andrew being taken into rooms,I was taken to mine and the door was opened by Hagrid,to the people I probably had to call "Miss" or "Sir."
I walked in and the door was closed behind me,my heart was beating up my chest and I was terrified,would the whip me?Hurt me?
"Awh look,she's scared!"Ginny laughed.Harry sighed and patted a seat beside him,I looked up at him with terrified eyes and he huffed,"Alright,so-you're probably younger than us,what are you 13?" I shook my head and my voice was tired and croaky,"I'm 15." He nodded,"Fine,you are to adress everyone by Miss or Sir and respect Dobby."I looked across from the room and there stood a cute little elf pouring tea who I waved to,then Ginny spoke,"Punishments are usually done by Malfoy but anyone can do it if needed,understood?"I nodded and a piece of my hair fell across my face which Malfoy grabbed hissing,"And when working hair is to be tied up if we say so."Harry looked at Malfoy and rolled his eyes,"Don't scare her,let her go." I whimpered as he clutched tighter before dropping me back to the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey,I decided not to make this too long but I hope you enjoyed it,please comment down below for the next chapter :3