Status: None

A Granola Bar vs Ben Drowned

A Granola Bar vs Ben Drowned

It was a dark stormy night. A granola bar was sitting on his sofa in his small apartment on the second floor. "Mail should be here, I'll go check." The granola bar walked down the stairs into the main area. He proceeded to go to his mail box, but he got a weird feel as he hopped to the mail box. It was a dark feel in his groin area. "Oh baby" said A Granola Bar. He fell on the ground and his pants filled with semen. "I need to get my mail before my pants explode." A granola bar opened his mailbox and saw a Nintendo 64 cartridge. This made the granola's bar penis even harder. "Oh god I need to go to my room." He rushed to his apartment in a running fashion. He ran inside his bedroom and slammed his door. He got some fresh jeans outside of his closet. "I guess I'll play this later" said the granola bar. The granola bar throws the cartridge on the bed. He goes onto his sofa and turns on the TV. "Oh god that sound so... familiar..." His erection got even bigger. The television turned on and it started playing the theme to the popular show My Little Pony. "Oh god" screamed the granola bar. His pants filled with even more semen.