Harem House

Request for a Friend

He watched her faithfully as her golden brown eyes skimmed through the application again. She almost scoffed - must be tired of reading the same old applications over and over, especially the ones without any tact. Finally, her orbs' focus lifted from the letter in her manicured hands and turned instead to him. "Chester... deliver this to the hosts," she ordered in a voice as soft as the humming wind.

Application: Lydia Marin
Length of Stay: Two Days
Visit Number: This is her FIRST visit - make it count!
Host Gender: She likes them boyssss. ;D
Preferred Types: She likes mysterious types, but just give her the whole shebang!
Planned Activities: Whatever you guys do is fine, we trust you.
Special Requests: Nope!

❤ ☠ ❤

You watch the beautiful trees and landscape zoom by the windows of your taxi, hands clutching the messenger bag in your lap. You never expected to be in this position – to be going to one of the most prestigious mansions of the country, and to live in it as though it were your own! What a marvelous weekend it will be! And then there’s the… you feel bashful just thinking about it, the pink of your pale cheeks giving away those dirty thoughts of yours – but hey! The only other person in the car is the driver, so no one can witness you spazz out about those beautiful men you’ve only seen in magazines.

Pictures of the hosts and hostesses of Harem House were always coveted by your friends, while you merely pretended not to care. But they knew… everyone wanted to catch a glimpse of those model-like guys and girls. And that’s why this was so unexpected! You just broke up with your boyfriend – if you can even call the scumbag that – and had been moping around. Noticing your depressing state of mind, your friends generously surprise you with a trip to Harem House! They heard about a limited time offer from the mansion and filled out the application for you. You couldn’t believe your ears when they revealed their charitable gift! You still had to pay for half of it – but whatever!

And now here you were, eyes beholding the growing sight the famed marble manor. The car slows to a stop and before you even open the door, two lines of men and women file out, each neatly dressed in domestic worker uniforms. At the head of them is a strikingly handsome, but unfamiliar man. Fitted in a slightly more elegant attire than the rest, you hypothesize he may still be part of the staff… though with a face like his, you wonder why that would be the case.

You smile as he comes closer, only to realize, in slight embarrassment, that you had not even opened the door. He does it for you with a warm smile, but there was a little bit of naughtiness in there… you were sure of it, like he knew you were imagining him with chocolate all over his naked body… not that that’s what you were thinking.

“Welcome Miss Lydia Marin. We’ve been waiting for you,” he greets as he leads you out by the hand.

A sweet smile perfected over time graces your lips as you attempt to follow him quickly. Instead of a stylish entrance, you stumble out of the taxi and into the handsome stranger’s arms, thanks in part to that darn untied shoelace.

“O-oops! Sorry I didn’t notice my shoes were untied,” you mumble as you jump to your feet, feeling mortified with the kind of impression you were giving upon meeting the first of many handsome men.

“Don’t worry about it, Miss Marin… I am only your butler,” he states as he lightly lifts your beet red face, forcing you to stare into his pale green eyes.

“Oh… you’re not a host, then?” you ask, barely capable of hiding the disappointment.

“No,” he replies, dropping his hand from your chin (to your silent dismay). “But I do envy their right to flirt so outright with you… My name is Chester Ellington and I am here to introduce you to the best two days of your life. I, along with these fine ladies and gentlemen here, are all at your disposal. You will be mistress of the house, so don’t be afraid to ask us for anything. The cooks, servants, maids, and the rest of the staff will do whatever we can to make your stay as pleasing as possible.”

As you smile, daydreaming of the rich life and watching one of the servants carry your luggage inside, you take a couple steps toward the manor as well… only to fall right into Chester’s arms.

His lips curve into a smirk, but he merely says “I suppose a pleasing stay must start with your shoes.” He bends down to tie them, and you cannot help but feel like a really lame, modern-day Cinderella. "Alright... Are you ready to meet the hosts?" Your head nods more vigorously, more eagerly than you want to appear - but hey! You're the boss now. This is your home. Now... where are those hosts?