You've Got to Be Kidding Me

"It's ugly!"

“What, in the fuck, are you wearing?” Alex asked slowly as Jack walked up the stairs into the bus.

Jack beamed and looked down at his brand new sweater, then pulled at the bottom hem stretching out the fabric to show more of the print on the front.

“Isn’t it awesome?” Jack grinned. “I think it’s awesome.”

“It’s fucking ugly.” Alex scoffed scrunching up his nose.

“I know right!” Jack laughed when Alex made a loud noise is disgust.

Jack bounded his way over to where Alex was sitting on the couch and got his mid section as close to Alex’s face as possible as Alex tried to push him away. Jack laughed and flopped down across the other side of the couch.

“I made it myself.” Jack said proudly. “I’m so going to wear it all Christmas.”

“Made it how? And why in the world would you want fluro coloured deer’s having sex on a sweater?” Alex asked, shaking his head looking like he was trying not to laugh now that the shock was sinking in. “Since when did they use fluro colours on a sweaters anyway?”

“There is a store just down the street, next to the coffee shop, you pick what you want on it and what colours and they make it for you. I asked for brightest colours possible and they got it.”

Alex let out a sort laugh in almost disbelief. He stared at Jack’s sweater for a couple of minutes and shook his head while Jack continued grinning.

“I was going to see if I could get a competition going on who could make the most ugliest sweater, winner get the unopened bottle of spirits on top of the fridge.” Jack suggested. “You in?”

Alex smirked and stood from the couch.

“You’re on, let’s get Zack, Rian and whoever else and raid that shop.”

If everyone thought the red sweater with fluro coloured fucking deer and rainbow tinsel Jack was wearing was bad enough, it had nothing on what walked out of the shop two hours later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays! :D