The Blood And Bionic Pieces Of Her Heart

Biting and other unpleasant things.

Staring at me were the most stunning eyes I’ve ever seen, The Iris was Ivy and had a ring of a thick smoky black around them. I’d never seen a thing like it. So I kind of stood there mesmerized, while His friends came over their eyes glowing. But not in the way his did. He blinked, causing me to realize where I was and realise that a vampire was holding me and as he flashed a smile pulling me to my feet.
“So, you are? “He asked while I brushed off my dress, which was rather inadequate, if I say so myself. And very…. skimpy. I could feel their blood luscious eyes trialing the torn ends. It made me uneasy.

I Couldn't bring up any words, They were trapt inside me. Safe and sound, And were only let out to talk with Darden. I haven't held a conversation with anyone else in Centuries. So I dragged myself over to the bed and sat down like I didn't hear them. I tried to enjoy the smooth silk of the covers agianst my exposed bum, but I couldn't shake their uncomfortable stares. They laughed, making me to focuse out their voices. It was angelic but it felt as though it held some other meaning. “ Um, girl. I just asked you a question and it be nice if I could get a answer." The one who saved me said, a Low growl erupting in the room. My eyes Darkened with a burning sensation in my arms. He was pushing my last buttons, and I tried to push the feeling down, but failed. My breathing heavied as I struggled for control. I struggled to speak, only to keep those in front of my bed from almost snaping at me. I said. " I'm Niquet , Har-rdie Told me I'm to be staying here. " I studdered but managed to say without snapping. Which Is a Trait in which I am not proud of. They looked amused, stepping back and looking at me like they acomplished something. I ignored them and laid back onto the bed, and tried to get some sleep.

“So, You come into our room, your dress ripped, and your face dirtier than anyone’s I’d ever seen, your hair in tangles and can barely say a word without studdering."One said laughing in a thick Spanish accent I knew too well.

“And you fall and gets held by us without a hint of attraction to us.” Said another boy with Red hair followed by “She can't be the new nosh. 'Cause She isn’t human, Her blood isn’t applicable” Said the one with the Green eyes silencing the others. They looked at me questionably and I tried to ignore that too. I lifted the covers over my head, the miraculous sensation of the sheets smothering my fears. Leaving nothing but touch in my thoughts. I slipped from their conversation and into a blissful sleep.

~

My eyes forced their way open as a bitter cold breeze blew in an open window. I yawned placing my hands on the bed forcing myself up. I planted my feet on the cold marble floor of the suite, yawning. I walked over to an old style sink by the window holding my arms tightly around me, cold. I turned the gold knobs letting the clean fresh water flow through my fingers and tried scrub all the dirt off my face.

Quickly,my body tensed as someone tried to snatch me from behind. I Ducked and instictly kicked, hitting him in his jaw. He let out a low yowl, rubbing his chin. I couldn't see who it was in the dark, but I knew It was Darden. My eyes widened in fear and took a a step back in shock. I Knew He was coming but I couldn't grasp the fact that he was here, in front of me. I Opened my mouth to plead with him, but he roughly pulled me in to his arms. And I let him, not daring to object.

He smirked while I fell like putty in his hands. He began nipping and kissing on my neck causing me just to open my self up to him more. I Was just happy that he wasn't punishing me. I dropped my arms and pushed all my weight onto him. He chuckled against my collarbone before viciously sank his teeth into my neck. Draining every bit of energy I had left. And I just stood there taking the obliterating pain. I guess I got what I wanted; I got that white flash of pain.

I wish I never wish for anything again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Coment! I need to see If I'm doing a good job! Pleaseys?
xoxo Tophatsandcorsets