The Blood And Bionic Pieces Of Her Heart

The Unwanted Truth

My eyes refused to face the morning sun, that next day. I was so tired, so drained. It was so surreal, like everything happened too swiftly, like a dream. Yet I had felt so alive in the presence of others and only to be brought back to Darden’s care. Damn.

I didn’t want to deal with it, so instead I dug my face my pillow. I’d give anything to be home , to be in my Brother’s arms again. But I knew that not going to happen, I Groaned into my pillow before turning onto my back. I didn’t want to think anymore, I just wanted to act. And to my surprise instead of looking at the top of Darden’s Canopy Bed, I was looking at the egg white of a ceiling.

Confused, I sat up and looked around me. I was in that room, the one Hardie had brought me to last night. I almost screamed in relief, but then terror gushed into my stomach again as soon as it left. Sure I was away from Darden, but then who bit me? If it wasn’t Darden last night, It had to be one of the other bloodsuckers from yesterday. And If that was true Darden sure wasn't happy right now.

I stood up quickly, the question sinking in a bit to quickly to my liking. I slipped on the outfit Hardie gave me before rushing out the door. I wasn’t walking around in those rags any longer not with those men staring at me. I recognized the now Lit hallway I came down last night. I let my feet guide me to the front desk with an urge I couldn’t really define.

No one was at the front desk, much to my alarm. I twitched, as my nerves were on edge. I squeezed my hand into a tight fist to keep me from breaking the desk in two. I snapped to my left at I heard someone approaching. It was the boy who caught me, but he could have easily been the parasite who fed from me last night. I glared at him, slamming him against the wall. He looked frightened (Truly frightened) for a second before a smirk surfaced.

‘What’s wrong? You don’t like your blood in my veins?” He Joked, Sending my eyes ablaze. I knew it was him, I was about to split his brain in two. When He said the only thing that would’ve stopped me,

“I wouldn't do anything hasty, you don't want to have Darden find out?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it's heating up enough, it gets better trust me. I have a plot set out, I just haven't transfered it to words. So look out for more!

R&R!
xoxo Tophatsandcorsets