What I Do for a Living?

Characters:

Name: Brenda Black
Age:17
Looks: Long wavy brown hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin and a cute little mole on her cheek.
Personality: She's random weired and knows what she wants most of the time. She loves her family and friends and would do anything for them. She plays lead guitar in a band with her friends. The bands called "The Crimson Rebellion" it's important so remember. She's also a rebel which tends to get her into trouble most of the time, sarcastic and weired. Her best friend and partner in crime is Scarlett White. Her cousin is Rose Parker. Shes punk emo and so are her band mates.

Name:Scarlett White
Age: 17
Looks: Long black straight hair, green eyes, pale skin.
Personality:She's the lead singer in The Crimson Rebellion and is very protective of her friends. She tends to be a little bossy and is the first to always stand up for what is right. She fun and sweet.

Name: Rose Parker
Age:17
Looks:Imagine Paige from Charmed with red short hair and glasses.
Personality: She's a shy girl with glasses. She's smart and tends to be the voice of reason sometimes. She's the bassist in the band with her cousin Brenda.

Name: Annie Blaise
Age:17
Looks: Imagine the lead singer of Paramore.
Personality: She's a guitarist in the Band The Crimson Rebellion. Shes smart and funny. Loves animals.

Name: Samantha Marsh
Age: 17
Looks: long blond hair with blue dye on the inside of her hair in the back, blue eyes pale skin.
Personality: She' the Drummer in the band and loves to hang out with her friends. She hates blond stereo types. She's cute, funny and tough.

Brenda, Scarlett, Rose, Annie and Samantha are just normal 17 year old girls from California that are starting to get their band into the music business and dreaming of fame, but what happens when their dreams aren't part of their parents plans? The girls are arranged to marry none other than My Chemical Romance them selves. Will love or Hate blossom between them? Comment, subscribe and find out!
  1. Chapter One
    That's weired!