Status: Updated when I can.

Let's Go Crazy Together.

The Paynestaking Truth.

Emma slowly closed the door to Zayn's room and shut it quietly as to not wake him up. Outside the door, she stretched up and popped the bones of her body. Zayn was a terrible sleeper. He moved too much and might have kicked her a couple of times.

She yawned as she made her way to the kitchen. She was in desperate need of caffeine. She glanced at the time on the microwave as she walked into the the kitchen. It was just after 8 am and she calculated that she must have slept at least 15 hours. The jetlag sure had got to her this time.

Emma began taking out pans, plates, and all the ingredients to make breakfast. She had just put water to boil for tea and placed fresh coffee grounds in the coffee maker, when she was nearly ran over.

"LIAM!" she screeched as she jumped up on the counter. Liam laughed as he hopped off his skateboard, letting it crash into the first wall it hit.

"Sorry, love." he chuckled as he sat on the counter opposite Emma and watched her begin to make pancake mix. "Didn't think that anyone was up yet."

She grunted at him and continued cooking. She could feel Liam stare at her the entire time and it was beginning to freak her out.

"Is there something that you need to say to me?" she asked him. She stopped mixing her batter with the whisk and set it down next to stove. Liam cocked an eyebrow at her and just shook his head.

"Nothing, really..." he mumbled with a shrug. "I was just curious as to why you went to bed with Zayn."

She sighed.

"Nothing happened. Louis and I just... we're not okay right now and Zayn just caught me at the right time. We only went to sleep." she told him. He chuckled with a shake of his head.

"He has motives, ya know?" Liam said. Emma rolled her eyes.

"Look, I know Zayn is engaged or whatever to Perrie... but whatever he does when she's not around is not my concern. And I promise that nothing happened. He just took me in so I wouldn't sleep on the couch." she told Liam sternly. "Besides, I'm not interested in him." she added quickly.

Liam knew the whole Louis/Emma ordeal and he just nodded his head, believing all Emma had to say. He knew she wasn't capable to doing something like that, especially since she was good friends with Zayn's fiancee.

Emma continued with her cooking as Liam continued to watch and then when the water was done boiling, he made himself a cup of tea. Emma had finished making breakfast for the two of them since no one else seemed to be up and they went to enjoy their meal in the living room with Netflix on the television.

"So, what are you doing here?" Liam asked as he set Netflix on some show he was currently binge watching.

"I finished touring and I'm taking a break. I'm exhausted. And I'm kind of low on new material so I'm trying to work on some stuff for my sixth album." Emma answered him, knowing full well that he wasn't interested in her work schedule. He was trying to make conversation before throwing Louis into the conversation.

They watched the show and ate their breakfast in silence before finally, Liam couldn't contain his silence anymore.

"I talked to Louis last night... And look, Ems... he really loves you, I know he does. But his feelings for you are buried deep inside him and I guess, the way he acted was just because he's still hurt from Eleanor. I know it doesn't make sense but he just needs time and he needs you around so he can get out this slump." Liam said.

Emma looked at Liam. She was confused. She didn't come out here to just settle on being some girl who was never going to get the guy. She knew he went through a terrible ordeal, but why couldn't he just say something? Anything to make her wait more. She was tired and frustrated and on the verge of giving up on him.

"I just don't get it, Liam..."

Liam sighed and looked like he was struggling with saying what he wanted to say.

"I don't think it has anything to do with you really... It's more along the lines with Harry." Liam said quietly. Emma furrowed her brows.

"Harry? Why?"

"Because..." Liam paused, looked around the room to see if anyone was around, and then looked back at Emma. "Eleanor cheated on Louis with Harry." he whispered.

Emma felt her jaw drop and her stomach suddenly did not take to pancakes and coffee so well.

"Hazza?? Like Harry Hazza? Harry? Harry Styles? Styles, Harry? Haz? H-Harry?!!? But whyyyyy?" she drawled out.

Liam shrugged his shoulders.

"I think she was just looking for a way out the relationship, quick and easy. They had been so distant for a long time and I think she thought that his best mate would guarantee the ultimate break up." Liam said.

Emma laughed nervously.

"Oh my God... no wonder Harry told me he's been feeling so guilty lately." she told him, recalling a couple texts between her and Harry from a few weeks back.

Liam nodded his head.

"Yeah... It was a rough couple of weeks, but Louis forgave him. I don't see how. They're practically the idealistic bromance and it's still a bit bumpy, but Harry still feels like shit about it. C'mon, he hooked them up and now, he was a reason for them breaking up. It was all pretty dramatic."

"But wait, if she messed with Harry, then why isn't she with him?"

"Like I said, I think she just used Harry to make sure Louis wouldn't want her back. She told Harry off too and we haven't heard from her except from what we see in the tabloids."

Emma looked at Liam in disbelief.

Perhaps Louis felt that Emma would go for Harry too...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo, sorry for this crappy chapter. It's pretty late and I knew what I wanted in this but it was hard to get the words out in the right context. This is basically how I wanted it to go though. Poor Louis and Damn Harry. Enjoy!