Status: Updated when I can.

Let's Go Crazy Together.

Tabloids.

EMMA MAKES DASH TO LA TO BE WITH LOVER BOY, JARED LETO!
Emma Lawson was seen at a Starbucks at LAX earlier this afternoon. Dressed in what looked like bunny jammies, the pop-gone-rock singer grabbed a quick tea before her and her entourage left the airport. No confirms on why she's in the Great City of Angels, but I'm guessing she's here to visit gorgeous boyfriend, Jared Leto...

*click*

TEAM JEMMA OR LOUMA?
Take your pick, ladies and gentlemen. Directioners, The Echelon, and Emmalites are coming together to decide which pairing is best for our hearts. Honestly, I'm more of a Emma and Zayn fan (Zem, anyone? No? Okay :( ), but seems to me that Directioners are upset Emma is dating Jared Leto. Many are even more upset at Louis for going to the Muzik Awards with ex-girlfriend, Eleanor.....

*click*

1D'S LOUIS TOMLINSON SEEN WITH ELEANOR. IS THAT WHY EMMA MOVED OUT?

*click*

ELEANOR SAYS EMMA IS B!TCH & RUINED RELATIONSHIP WITH LOUIS!

*click*

JARED AND EMMA SPOTTED GROCERY SHOPPING!! SEE WHAT THEY BOUGHT!

-----

A pale, calloused hand pushed the laptop screen down, closing it.

"You've really gotta stop doing this to yourself, mate." Niall mumbled at Louis.

Louis blinked mindlessly for a couple of seconds before looking at Niall. He looked at him in confusion, not really recognizing him for a second and then shook his head.

"I'm not doing anything." Louis whispered, looking away from his friend and to the wall behind him.

Niall sighed and grabbed Louis's phone that was placed next to the laptop. He pushed the center button of the iPhone, keyed in Louis' passcode and the screen popped up Instagram. Emma's Instagram. Niall growled and tossed the phone at Louis. It bounced off of him and landed on the floor. No one bothered to pick it up.

"Fuckin' serious, Lou? You're even stalking her on social medias? Are you following her on Twitter too, because I know for a fact that you don't! Are you checking her Tumblr? Her website?" Niall said, louder than he expected himself to, but the accusations finally got Louis out of his trance.

"NO!" Louis bellowed. "I just...I don't know, Niall!! I honestly don't even fucking know what I'm doing! This shit is driving me nuts. Fucking bullocks."

Niall sat down in the chair next to Louis.

"What happened? Emma left a week and a half ago without telling anyone anything and you haven't said a word either. Did something happen with Elean--"

"Nothing happened with her." Louis interuppted.

"Then what, Louis? You and your bipolar attitude is driving us all insane! Look, I didn't come to reprimand you. I came here as a friend to check up on you. But your silence is getting me and the guys nowhere. We don't have a lot of time left to get our shit together. We have to write the album and do our parts and then it's back on the road again. You know that this is the only chance we have to fix our problems before who know when we get another break! We haven't done fucking anything for this album and you know we can't do it without you... so what the fuck is going on?"

Louis turned to look at Niall. Niall was sweating from his nervousness. He had never gotten after any of the guys like that, but now it seemed like this fame and money thing was getting too hard for everyone. Not even that, but love and distant relationships.

Louis sighed heavily. He was letting Niall's words sink in. He was right. He wasn't getting anywhere just sitting here reading all these stupid tabs.

"I told Emma she was my first heartbreak." Louis whispered.

Niall stared at Louis, his mouth opening and closing, not really sure on what to say. When suddenly it came to him.

Niall opened Louis' laptop, closed out all the tabloid links that were opened, and then opened up a Word Document. Niall wiggled his fingers over the keyboard for what seemed ages to Louis before typing something really fast. When he was done, he turned the screen to Louis.

"What's this?" Louis asked, reading the four lines over and over. Niall smiled proudly as he clasped a hand on his best friend's shoulder.

"This...is our first song for the new album." Niall announced.

Louis looked at the screen again, stuck his tongue between his teeth and typed another four lines:

The taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue
Is at the top of the list of the things I want
Mind is running in circles of you and me
Anyone in between is the enemy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooooooooooooooo?? yaasss or nahhh???