Victim

Chapter 1

Skye was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling and listening to music. Music was the only thing that kept her sane anymore. At age seventeen, almost eighteen, she was already having to fend for herself and be an adult. Skye was forced to graduate early and leave all her friends behind to get a full time job.
He parents had gotten divorced a few months prior. To get back at her mom, her father had quit his job and stopped supporting them. This was horrible due to the fact that her mother was sick with cancer and couldn't work. She also didn't qualify for any help due to her father's previous income. The state of Arizona surely didn't like helping it's citizens.
So Skye graduated a year early and got a full time job. She had to work to support herself and her mother. No one else was helping, her own brother and sister had abandoned her. She was on her own, no friends and no family. Skye however did love her job, and music.
Her coworkers were like her family almost, so supportive and willing to help her in anyway they could. She would hang out with them on weekends and have a could time. These were her friends and family, they were the only ones, aside from music, who could truly warm her heart and make her smile.
Skye had had enough of her father's shit and stopped talking to him. He would only call her to beg her to ask her mom to let him come home. On a bad day he would call just to bad mouth her mother, not even to say I love you or I miss you. Skye really did feel like he didn't care about her anymore, that killed her the most. He had left in a time when she needed him most.
She had just broken up with her boyfriend, whom she thought she loved. He had gotten drunk one night and really fucked her over. He abused her and raped her. After that she had broken up with him, he was pissed and started spreading rumors about her. She was broken, Two weeks later her dad left, never to be seen again.
Music helped Skye to not think about any of this. Music was her escape. It made her smile, it made her happy. It made her think about all the things she could do in life. She wanted to be a musician. She played the drums, guitar, and piano. The piano was her ultimate favorite.
What little friends Sky did have, admired her for how strong she was and for how beautiful her piano playing was. She always kept her head held high. She never broke down in front of anyone. Behind closed doors however, if she didn't have her music, she would break down.
There had been nights where she would lay in bed and just cry her eyes out. She would cry until she fell asleep. She would punch things until her knuckles bled. Her emotions would just build up until finally she couldn't keep them in any longer. All her sadness, her fear, the hatred she felt.
One thing Skye did learn from all this, was to not taking anyone's shit and to not trust anyone. Needless to say Skye did have trust issues after her boyfriend and father. She had a hard time opening up to people and letting them comfort her. She liked being alone now. In school she had been bullied all the time.
Bullied because she was an outcast, because she dressed different and looked different. She work black, band t's, and dark make up. He hair which was naturally blonde was dyed black. She had beautiful blue eyes that changed depending on her mood. When she was happy they would be a bright blue, depending on the type of happy, they would be an almost silver. When she was sad or angry they would be a dark blue.
All in all, Skye was an amazing young girl. She didn't understand why people would let the way she dresses change how they look at her. She was loving and caring, she had a willingness to help people with their problems. She always put others before herself. Most importantly she loved making people laugh, and she loved making them smile through her music.

Skye heard her mom's phone ring from the other room. She guessed it would be her father. Sure enough by her mother's answer it was.
"Why do you keep doing this to your daughter?" She asked.
Skye stood up and turned off her stereo. She grabbed her sketch pad and ipod and left her bedroom. She knocked on her mothers door before leaving.
"What?" She asked.
"I'm going to go to the park to draw. I'll see you later."
"Love you sweetie." Her mom said before turning her attention back to her father.
Skye sighed and left her phone in her room. She didn't want her mom or dad to bother her while she was drawing.
She put her earbuds in and headed out the door. Luckily the park wasn't too far away from her house. She liked to go to the park and draw. That too also helped her keep calm. She liked walking. She liked the outdoors. The outdoors was like a giant song to her.
The sound of the birds, of insects flying about, kids playing, the sound of water from the pond in the park. It was all so beautiful to her. It was all art.
When she got to the park she sat down under her tree. She would always sit under this tree when she came here. It had a perfect view of the whole park. Of the kids playing on the playground, the basketball court, the pond, and the rest of the trees.
Today she decided that she would draw another picture of the pond. She drew and drew until her hand hurt. She liked adding all the details, the fish, and flowers around it. She could get lost in her drawings. That's exactly what happened.
She looked up from her drawing to see that the sun was setting. Night was falling upon her. She scooped up her ipod and sketch pad and stood up. She wanted to be home before it got too dark. On her way home one of her favorite songs was playing. It was Welcome to the Family by Avenged Sevenfold.
She smiled and began humming the song to herself. She was too busy concentrating on the song to realize that there was a black car following behind her. It's windows were tinted and the license plates were gone. Something that would usually make Skye scared out of her mind.
The car slowly crept up beside her. Driving a speed that matched her pace. Finally Skye noticed the car. She didn't look directly at it. She didn't want who ever was driving to think she was scared. Slowly she sped up, making sure it wasn't noticeable. The longer the car stayed next to her the more she was regretting not bringing her phone.
Soon the car sped up a bit and pulled over in front of a house dead ahead Skye. Skye slowly regained her breathing. That is, until she noticed no one was getting out of the car. Skye had to go in that direction. She wasn't sure what she should do. Should she turn around, or maybe walk across the street and walk on the opposite side of the car?
For some reason Skye just kept going, she didn't cross the street or anything. She held her breath as she came up to the car. She was looking forward the whole time, not looking at the car. He heart started racing as she was walking past the car. When she finally cleared the car she smiled and her breathing came back.
She laughed at herself for being so silly.
Then she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders and a cold feeling over her mouth and nose. She tried to scream as she felt her feet leave the ground, but the horrible smell over her mouth and nose burned her throat. She saw flashed of the car's interior as she was hoisted into the back seat.
She saw flashes of the person driving the car, all in black. Then she noticed that man that grabbed her was all in black too. Then she saw nothing. Everything was black. She didn't know where she was of what time it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Sorry it was a short chapter. Leave me some feedback!
For those of you who are reading Angel Eye's I want you to know I haven't abandoned you, I am just having massive writers block. I'm taking some time to write more for it. Until then I hope you enjoy this story!
xoxo