Status: Please comment.

Assassins

Chapter 1: She's Escaped

Most people would agree L. O. D. T. D. prison is one of the most deadly most heavily secured prisons in the entire world. Its sole purpose is to assure that no one can ever escape. L. O. D. T. D. is like a cage inside prison walls, a cage that’s within three other cages, each has it’s own particular triggers that help maintain and secure the prison. This prison is huge and is meant to hold the deadliest killers and no one has ever escaped….

Till now…

“Sir, inmate 5628 has escaped.”

He was in a dark room with only computers and television screens as light. A tall man slowly rose from his chair; his messy dark brown hair fell on his glasses with his dark brown eyes fixated on the man who had come to deliver the message.

“You mean to tell me our most deadly assassin in this prison has escaped?” he said in the most serious tone to the man who had told him.

The man who delivered the message looked down and then up at him “Yes Sir.”

“You fucking…moron! How the hell did you let inmate 5628 escape L.O. D.T.D?!” he yelled and slammed his fists on the desk in front of him.

“Sir, no one is entirely sure how she exactly escaped. However she had to of gotten a key because there was no signs of her being able to get through the door by force. The camera closest to her cell somehow was off, and she took out sixteen of our men.”

“Sixteen? I’m surprised she didn’t go on a fucking rampage after all we’ve done to her. I did take her as the revenge type, but she might come back for us. How on earth would she have a key for an automatic door Smith? Why was the camera near her cell out? What drove you to concluding someone gave her a god damn key to an automatic door? You fucking moron!” yelled the man and he started to go to his file box and began pulling every file on her.

“Sir, the wire in the camera control room had been cut, and there is one key that can open the automatic doors,” said Smith.

“Since when is there a key to open LAST OF DAYS TILL DEATH PRISON?!” he yelled and threw another file down on the table.

“It was meant as a back up Sir, just in case.” said Smith.

“In case what? In case you morons decided to give it to her so she can go off and assassin more people?” said the man now opening one of the files. He grabbed a cigarette out of his Marlboro red cigarette box and put it to his lips.

“Jack, you can’t smoke in here, man.” said Smith.

Jack took his lighter and lit his cigarette, “Fuck off Smith, bring me every video recording we have of her, and send me every single file. We need to study her old and most recent movements up until now in order to find her. We may also need to strike up a deal with Damien in order to take her down,” said Jack.

“Are you crazy? You want to send in her ex-boyfriend, to go on and try to take her down? Those two tried to murder each other and twelve people ended up getting killed for being caught in the middle of it!” said Smith.

“Damien is a crazy obsessive psycho boyfriend who couldn’t handle being a single day a part from her. Those two assassinate and murdered so many people, forget about the stories of Bonnie and Clyde, they are at a whole new level. However, he hurt her more than anyone I’ve ever heard of or seen. Just think about it Smith, if we hadn’t of busted in and gotten in the middle of their fight, he could have taken her down, possibly. He is also on the top ten list of deadliest killers, remember that Smith.” said Jack.

Smith shook his head and walked off and a half hour later came in with a box of tapes. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to make a deal with a killer, to kill another killer, where is the ethics in that Jack? And what if he ends up just running?”

“Ethics aren’t involved when it comes to a chase of those who need to die for there sins. Damien won’t run, because he still loves her; I know he does. Attempting to murder someone doesn’t mean your emotions suddenly stop happening. Leave now Smith, I need to begin work. Oh, and send out the boys to search the streets for her.” said Jack.

Smith shook his head, turned and walked out the door.

Jack sighed heavily before grabbing one of the tapes and shoving it in the T.V and pressing play.

Here we go again…

Giggling came from the video and then it continued after a minute, “Hey Jackie Jack, come back to keep me company again?”

“Funny how you’re still laughing after we finally caught you.” said Jack in the video.

“Oh Jack, you know I won’t be here long. You pathetic piece of shit.” She said with a smirk. Her wrists bled from the ropes being tied so tight to her wrist and the struggling she did also fed into that cause. She had long black hair and bright blue eyes and pale white skin. Her lips were red and pink, and blood dripped down from the middle of her lip.

“You know Lottie, I was told that a beautiful woman like you shouldn’t be a killer because with beauty like yours, you stand out.” said Jack.

Lottie only smiled and said, “What? Have you been talking to Damien now? You know he’ll say and do anything to gain my affection.”

“He tried to kill you.” said Jack.

“All assassins are a little fucked up, even the punks you send out to take people like me down are messed up. Come on now, little Jackie Jack.” said Lottie playfully.

“Don’t call me that, and quit being a little bitch. Why are you such a rebellious one?” asked Jack sighing as he scratched his head hard.

“You don’t deserve my respect.” said Lottie.

“And why is that?” said Jack.

“Instead of trying to kill me, you took me here because we both know you’re not capable. Your boring, and you underestimate me because you burry yourself in things that claim to be ‘secure’ because your just so fucking pathetic.” said Lottie.

Jack stood up and gripped her by her long black hair and yanked her forward, “You WILL rot in L. O. D. T. D. no one has ever escaped from this prison. You should write your last words soon, because you WILL die there.”

“You see Jackie Jack? That’s what I’m saying. You just burry yourself in crap that claims to be ‘safe’ ‘secure’ ‘unbeatable,’ but think about it Jackie, anything can be defeated. No one ever stays undefeated forever Jack…” said Lottie looking at Jack with her blue eyes dead into his dark brown.

“What makes you think you can escape?” asked Jack slowly but firmly.

“Your men you have watching that place will be your downfall.” said Lottie.

Jack chucked, “Those men at the prison are rotten down to the core, brutal men and they won’t feel sorry for you in the least. You’re there for a god damn reason.”

Lottie smiled and licked the blood from her lip, “Everyone is human Jack…everyone is human…”

Jack gripped his fist tightly together and punched the mirror behind him.

“That damn woman played her dirty game until the end.” said Jack out loud.

“I knew you’d pick that video as the first one to watch because it’s the one that pisses you off the most,” said Smith who had been standing near the door the entire time.

“Shut it, Smith.”

“She was right you know.” said Smith.

“I said SHUT IT.”

“David Shifen gave her the key, the card that unlocked her cell. I know because he confessed,” said Smith.

Jack’s eyes widened, “Since when did that heartless fucker start caring about tormenting prisoners? He was perfectly fine with beating a sixteen year old boy to death and yet he can’t handle keeping a killer woman from being locked up?”

Smith shook his head, “He said he couldn’t take it anymore, he couldn’t take seeing such a ‘sweet girl’ wasting her young life away in a rotten prison.”

“She fucking played him well.” said Jack.

“That’s why I’m saying, She was right. Just admit it Jack, and move forward with taking her out this time.” said Smith.

“Bring me Damien.”

“Jack.”

“Do it now, Smith.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it so far. Comment please =) Thank you^^