Status: Please comment.

Assassins

Chapter 2: Her Escape

I woke up next to a dead body; escaping from prison proved to be difficult but I knew it was possible. Men are always swayed by a woman’s charm no matter how dead inside he is. Even when a man has gone through the worst of horrors there will still always be a weak spot.

My next job before I was thrown in prison was killing this man next to me in bed. His name is Marcos and I told my client who hired me to allow me to continue my job, he gave me a deadline, and I just barely made it. I knew I was going to need money once I escaped prison, and that’s why I tried my best to play my cards correctly and at a timely manner. However, Marcos dead body didn’t get me that much money, only 50,000 – which is nowhere near enough if I plan on running from the cops, plus deadly weapons are never fucking cheap, and I need to stock up.

I looked at Marcos dead body lying next to me on the bed and sighed. My Mom was an assassin, she always told me dead bodies where the safest spot to sleep next to. Why? Well, she said if cops or other assassins tried to shoot out the place, I could hide behind the dead body. My Mom was an incredible assassin and sadly she was the one everyone wanted to take down. Every assassin wants to be number one, because it’s always such a thrilling and empowering experience to be intimidating to others. I can’t even begin to describe how much I love the adrenaline rush when I fight someone strong or when I take on multiple people at once in a fight. I just get so damn excited; I love using all my new knives and tools. I never forget about my guns, those are my babies, although I really enjoy fighting head on with my fists….

I looked down at the floor where a woman lied dead, and sighed. I really hate people that involve themselves in my business. You see, this woman could have lived, it wasn’t my job to kill her, but because she tried to save him I had to kill her. What’s pathetic to me is that she tried to save him when she clearly had no skill to defeat me. If she was smart, she would have called the police, and that for sure would have made it more fun for me.

I got up and walked over to my jacket that I stole from a store and took out the gloves I stole. Yeah, I can steal pretty damn well when I don’t have a dime of cash on me. There is no way I would kill someone without my tools or clean up chemicals. I snapped the gloves on my wrist and took out my chemicals and began to clean up prints. Assassins always have to clean up they’re mess if they don’t want the cops to find them. I do have a guy that normally does this for me, but…

An hour later I had left and disposed of any evidence, and I checked myself into a hotel. I threw myself onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling and then a few minutes later I heard my prepaid phone I had bought ring. I couldn’t help but to smirk, the great thing about being at the top is clients will always find me. That may sound scary, but remember, everyone can be found. Nowhere is safe in this world, not a single damn place.
I let my phone ring and go right to voice mail because I had to prepare for my new life outside of prison.

After shopping all day for clothes I decided it was time to go to the bar and drink away my stress and hopefully find myself some more clients. The great thing about people is they always hate which breed’s revenge, more anger, and thus creating a grand job for me that pays well.

I bought three apartments that I made sure were a good amount of distance from each other. I haven’t gone inside the other two yet, but there is a reason for that. No place I have ever been to has been safe past three months. It’s just the kind of life I live and well, I’m pretty used to it thanks to my Mother. I went to my apartment in Sycaville and just dropped all my bags on the floor and threw myself onto the bed and stretched out.

An hour later I was up taking a hot shower and getting myself all ready for a night out for drinking. My skin is a little pale but that’s because I’m typically covered up for a job. I brushed my long black hair and whenever I do my red lipstick, I make sure my bright blue eyes are staring into the mirror and looking behind me. Try to master putting on lipstick perfectly without looking at your lips while also looking behind you; it wasn’t an easy thing to master when it comes to angles.

I finished up painting my nails black and placing three rings on my right hand. The rings look like they are for fashion, but they actually open up and wire is actually wrapped up inside it. I use these rings when I choke people to death. I just go up behind them with the wire and do it from there. It’s a rather handy item to have on you if I do say so myself.

When I arrived, I sat down at the bar and right away turned my chair so that I had a view of the entire bar scene. I right away noticed a server who looked just like Damien but with different colored hair and eyes. His ocean blue eyes met my light blue eyes the moment I saw him. I was the first to look away and found myself making conversation with the bartender to direct any attention that might have gotten on me, away. When an hour had past, I dared to look back at him.

The server looked so much like Damien it made me want to go up to him. He had black hair that covered his right eye slightly along with ocean blue eyes. He’s tall with broad shoulders and a small waist. He had a warm smile that made me unable to stop myself from cracking a small one myself. Damien has silver eyes along with white hair, that’s about the only difference I can see between the two appearance wise.

I shifted my eyes around and what caught my eye was a man on the complete opposite side of the bar from me. He looked rather calm and collected with a small bit of whiskey left in his glass. He was flipping a coin around with his knuckles and his eyes focused right on the server I had just caught eyes with briefly before. Assassins never really have that hard of a time when it comes to spotting another, unless they are making a huge effort to be hidden. This man isn’t making the slightest effort in any way, but then that makes me think his targets someone else or perhaps he’s a low class assassin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading subscribe and comment =)