Status: Please comment.

Assassins

Chapter 8: Assassin VS ***

The old man grinned, his eyes lacking any emotion but obsession and it had occurred to me that the without even realizing it we were running at each other. It was as if my body had taken over after he began to sprint towards me. I got excited, as I licked my lips and pulled out both knives.

Suddenly he stopped sprinting towards me as if he had planned it all along he picked up a lose piece of wood and threw it at me. I easily dodged it but failed to realize he had hidden a trap under it.

He pulled a lever, which brought up an enormous metal square bin, it came up fast and I instantly threw both knives at him. They both hit, one on his shoulder and the other just barely missing his heart.

He dropped to the ground, thinking I had him I started to walk over to him. I heard something and when I turned my head to look at what it was it had been too late.

I had blacked out and woke up in the same bar cage as the little girl was in. Her Beatty eyes looking down at me as they began pouring down tears. I sat up placing my hand on the right side of my head touching blood.

Livindie apparently can’t fight for shit but is rather good at traps. I looked to see that right where I had stood was another trap; it lodged out a fat wooden piece, which had hit me in the head and knocked me out. The little girl crawled into my lap holding me and shaking.

I looked over to see Livindie giving himself stitches and biting down on a piece of bundled up cloth as he did it, to avoid biting his tongue off.

He looked over at me and said, “You are quite an incredible assassin, and you just about killed me. I’ll have to teach you to respect me pretty girl.” He began laughing.

“Whatever.” I said and then looked at the little girl who resembled my younger sister.

“How long was I out?” I asked her.

She looked at me while gripping onto me tightly and said, “I think an hour.”

“Shit, I only have thirty more minutes to fuck this guy up.” I said out loud.

Livindie began to laugh sinisterly before grabbing his pack of smokes and lighting up a cigarette.

“You both are my play things now, there is no escape.”

I spat blood out and looked at him and began to smirk, “Livindie, I am an assassin and I can fight. You are a murder who can’t fight just set up traps and run with what you can catch. I will give you props for knocking my ass out, but your still pathetic as shit.”

“Cocky words for a bitch that just got caught.” He said and started to pace around the cage.

I sighed.

My head really fucking hurts. It feels like I just got hit over and over again by a metal rod. Except it was wood and only one time but fuck my head is pounding crazy bad. My chest feels tight, and I am so exhausted. Twenty minutes left until my time is up.

I looked at the little girl, “What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Lucy…” she said crying.

“Do me a favor and close your eyes, and lay flat down. I need you to trust me.”

She looked up at me and nodded and did as I told her.

I gripped the bars and glared right into the dirt bag's eyes with a smile.

“Are you ready to die?” I asked him not letting my eyes leave his.

“Who is in the cage baby?” he said slightly hesitantly. Wondering why I was so confident.

I held up my right hand and then my left to show him my rings.

“Each of my rings had cost me millions, do you know what they do?” I asked as my smirk got bigger and bigger.

I clicked them open and as the wire slid out wrapping around the bars in seconds, I then yelled, “They cut through ANYTHING!”

In a matter of seconds the bars shattered and I held my hands above me to catch the large metal top that was above us and threw it aside so that it wouldn’t crush my head or this child’s head.

I charged at Livindie, jumped in the air, threw my leg up and knocked him in the teeth. I then began to repeatedly beat him with punches to the face over and over and over.

When he knocked out I looked over at Lucy who had her eyes wide open terrified.

“I told you to keep them shut.” I said pissed.

“Go outside and wait.” I demanded.

She got up and walked out, trembling and shaking.

This is why I don’t do HERO jobs for fucking people. Someone always gets traumatized for life and that’s not the kind of drama I want to deal with. Not one bit or even in the slightest bit.

I dragged Livindie to a chair and tied him up with some rope that was on the table. I grabbed my knives that had been left on the floor.

My hands had started to bleed from having to whip the wire back into place.

I started to slap Livindie trying to wake him up. I grabbed one of his cigarettes and lit it up, and then blew it in his face.

“Man it really has been too long since I had one of these…” I said before stretching my arms out and yawning.

I did just beat the shit out of this guy. Maybe I went to hard… I shifted my eyes back and forth and smacked him again.

He was coming back from being unconscious, probably still blurry eyed.

Blood was dripping down his face, and he spat blood coughing.

He glared into my eyes and I smirked at him with the same sinister smile he had given me before.

“So pathetic.” I said before I grabbed my knife and pointed it at his crotch.

His eyes widened, “No. No. No. NO!” He repeated over and over.

I kept my eyes looking dead into his and slowly pushed it into his crotch, slowly.

“Shhh, I don’t want you to lose conscious again.” I whispered.

He had started to cry and I have to admit I might’ve been enjoying torturing this guy a little too much.

“You’ve hurt a lot of girls and now I’m going to torture you until you can’t take it anymore. I still have ten minutes left…” I said.

I took my knife and cut his pants on both sides and ripped it off. He continued to scream from the pain, especially when I removed the knife from his crotch.

I kicked the chair and he fell to the floor with it. He is tied by his hands, feet, and I bound his neck to his ankle. I untied the part that was keeping him on the chair and cut off his underwear.

His eyes widened, “What are you going to do?”

I grabbed the piece of wood that had hit me and knocked me out.

I shoved his shirt in his mouth.

“My Momma always said a rapist deserves a ripped asshole.” I said as I began to sharpen the wood piece smaller, and smaller, until it was small enough to be shoved up his ass, but not small enough to save him from bleeding.

I grabbed the hammer that had been lying right on the table where he had stitched himself up.

I held the wood steady towards his asshole while squirmed around trying to escape.

I sighed heavily before speaking, “You know Lucy’s parents paid me 600,000 to kill you, and to be honest the torture is my idea. I don’t normally torture if it wasn’t something the client asks me to do. The matter of the fact is that you’ve gotten under my skin and I just want to hurt you so bad for the things you’ve done to those girls. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no hypocrite, I’ve killed. I’ve never done anything like you have though, so somehow it makes me want to destroy you.”

I them slammed the hammer to the wood and it slammed up his ass, as he screamed bloody murder with the shirt in his mouth.

“Don’t choke.” I said before standing up.

Merett had arrived to clean my mess and stood at the door.

He had a fat grin on his face, there was nothing more Merett liked more than torturing someone. He had to have been standing there for a little while.

Merett took out his gun and shot the guy in the head and then dropped his fat body bag full of cleaning tools to the ground.

“My, oh my, oh my MASTER! I love youuu!” he said all giddy. His dark aura surrounding the place like the devil had just entered the room.

I laughed.

“You look exhausted.” He said.

“I have 3 minutes until my vision goes, and most likely 15 minutes until I pass out from exhaustion.” I said heavily breathing.

“Well I stole a car to get here, so I’ll drive us home in your car.” said Merett yawning as he began to lie out a white plastic sheet and dragging the body onto it.

“I still have to take Lucy to the abandoned gas station to get picked up by her parents.” I said slightly frustrated. Although it was mostly due to the fact I hacked the shit out of this guy because that little girl reminded me of my sister.

“Make the kid walk, she’s got to grow up at some point anywayssss.” He said dragging on his tone of voice as a tone of “Who cares”

“She’s nine.” I said.

“So? Not your problem any who.” said Merett as he pulled out the chemicals.

I rolled my eyes. “Heartless as always.” I walked out and the little girl was sitting down at the last stair with her eyes shut and ears covered.

I picked her up and took her to the car.

She no longer cried just continued to shake.

“I’m sorry you had to go through all of that, and see that.” I said as I pulled up to the gas station.

She nodded, and then mumbled, “Thank you.”

“I’d prefer you to not talk about what you saw.” I said looking at her.

She only nodded and got out when she saw her parents car pull up. She ran out to them and they to her, and by that time I had slammed on the gas to get out of there fast.

I drove back to the mansion and then jumped into the passenger seat pulling it back to rest. I could barely see, when I turned my head Merett had gotten in the car and slammed the door shut.

“So…I’m blowing the place up, and the bomb will go off in about 2 minutes, so we have to make like bad asses and get out of hereee!” He said and then began to sing as he stepped on the gas and turned up the music to full volume.

I still heard the explosion behind us despite how far we got.

“You don’t do that often.” I said.

“Too many bodies, not wasting my time and precious energy. Especially when not all that mess was made by my MASTER!” he exclaimed.

As usual, all the screws are loose in this guys head.

We arrived back home and Merett had carried my sleeping body in.

I woke up though in the bathtub.

“Asshole.” I said out loud as I sat up looking at the mini clock by the sink. It was already mid-day and I was covered in dried out blood still.

I heard my phone ringing and I sighed.

I started to undress and turn on the shower.

A small, but series of knocks came from my bathroom door.

“What?” I said.

“Yeah, I know you’re busy in there and all but, I just ran into Damien. Well more like saw him at a coffee shop and quickly disappeared the other way…” Merett said.

“Fuck.” I said out loud with my eyes widening and my heart racing.

How has that bastard already found me? That prison is so far away from where I am. How did he even know to find me in this place? It’s not like I just picked it as my plan. It was at random that I even picked this damn state!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!