Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

Tell Me What You Want to Do

I kissed Kellin's shoulder and then down his spine to his waist. “Vic, what are you doing?” he whined, and wiggled under me. “Giving you kisses; what does it feel like?”
He laughed and shook his head, giggling as nipped his butt. “Hey,” he scolded and tried to wiggled away. “Uh-uh, mine,” I said and kissed the small of his back.
I could almost hear his eyes roll as I made my way back up to his head, peppering kisses all over his back. “You’re so sappy,” he said and smiled at me. “You like it,”
Kellin nodded and turned around to kiss me. “I missed your smile,” I said and touched his lips. “You have such a lovely smile,” Kellin blushed and hid his face in the crook of my neck. I grinned and shifted a bit so that I didn’t crush him and rested my head on the pillow.
“You’re so cute,” Kellin shook his head and wrapped both his arms around my waist. “I missed you,” he admitted and kissed my collar.
“Me too…. And I missed holding you while you sleep. You’re so soft and cuddly and warm,” I felt Kellin smile against my skin. “I missed your laugh,” he said. “And your arms; I missed how safe your arms felt,”
I smiled and moved to wrap my arms around him, my nose in his hair. “You smell so good. Like strawberry shampoo and sex,” Kellin laughed and shook his head.
“How is sex a good smell? Like, sweat and cum is not a pleasant scent,” I shrugged and kissed just under his ear. “I don’t know, but it works for you……. And I missed how sexy you look when you cum,”
Kellin made a face at me. “What, you do. You throw your head back and your mouth makes a little o while you moan. You close your eyes really tight and your cheeks get all flushed, and it’s really hot. I missed that,”
Kellin laughed a little. “And your moans; I missed those too,” I said and nipped at his ear.
“You’re silly,” he said. “Kind of,” I admitted and moved my lips to his neck. I had missed every aspect of his existence, and I couldn’t get enough of him.
“I missed cuddling with you,” I smiled and nodded. “Especially like this,” I added and ran my fingertips down his naked torso. “You look great, by the way. Like, physically and stuff,”
Kellin blushed a little and shrugged.
“All I ever do is work,” he admitted. “Well it’s been kind to you,” I said and lifted his arm up to show the slight definition in it. He wasn’t as muscly as I was, but there was a good amount of it there. He also had the slightest bit of abs that made him look toned, yet still soft.
Basically, he was even more perfect. “Are you going to say it, or should I?” Kellin asked, smiling at my confusion.
“I missed having sex with you,” he said, making me grin. “Me too……how did you go a year without sex?” I asked. Kellin gave me a sheepish smile.
“I’ve acquired quite a few toys,” he said. “Seriously?” Kellin nodded, biting his lip. “Mhm…why?” I shrugged and sat up, wondering why I hadn’t thought of that.
“Where--?” Kellin pointed to the closet, sighing when I got up to look for them.
I nearly died trying to get up while still tangled into the sheets with him, the blankets tripping me more than once.
I finally got free, Kellin giggling at me, and opened the closet. The box wasn’t hard to find, just sitting in the back of the closet.
It wasn’t a very big box, but it was a bit heavier than I expected. “What the hell?” I asked and set it onto the bed before crawling back into it with him.
“I told you I had a lot. And before you get your hopes up there’s nothing weird in there,” I suppressed a smile and nodded, opening the box.
There were quite a few dildos, hiding the vibrators underneath them. “Wow…” I said, looking at all of them. “Have you used all of these?” Kellin covered his eyes and fell back against the bed. “It was only a question, gees. There are a lot in here.”
They were all different sizes and girths, the vibrators with different settings.
There were a couple different bottles of lube in there too, each with a different purpose. “Warming?” I asked, cocking an eyebrow at him.
“Yes, put it back,” I smirked at his snippiness and waited until he had covered his eyes again. I picked up one of the vibrators and then turned it on and touched it to Kellin's crotch.
He jumped away from me like he’d been electrocuted, a blush covering his cheeks. “Put that back,” he said, his eyes wide and startled.
“Aw, you’re no fun,” I teased and turned the toy off. I put it back in the box and then picked up a different one, my eyes wide.
“Holy hell,” I said, holding it up to him. It was huge and kind of frightening actually. “There is no way,” I said, glancing over Kellin's tiny frame.
“I don’t really like that one…” he said. “Maybe because it’s bigger than you are,” Kellin glared at me. “Shut up,” he said and pointed to the box.
I rolled my eyes and put back, still wondering how that would ever fit in him. “Which one’s are your favorites?” I asked and picked up a bottle of lube.
“Why would you need this?” I asked, showing him the grapefruit flavored lube. Kellin shrugged. “I just bought it. I don’t know why,” I nodded a little and tipped the box towards him.
Kellin groaned and shook his head. “You don’t need to know that,” he said. “Please?” I begged and pouted at him, giving him puppy eyes.
“Ugh, this one,” he said and pointed before hiding under the pillow. I smirked a little, picking it up.
It was pink and about my size, the vibrations going up to whatever lvl. 5 was.
I clicked it on and nearly dropped it. “Oh my god,” I said and turned it off just as quickly. I heard Kellin whine, the sound muffled under the pillow.
“Are you done now?” he asked. “Uh, yeah, I guess,” I set the box down on the floor and crawled over to Kellin, lying down on top of him.
“It’s difficult to imagine you using those,” I mused. “Oh my god, don’t ask,” he warned.
I grinned and kissed his shoulder. “You have no idea what I was going to say,” He peeked at me from under the pillow. “Wanna bet?” I nodded.
“I was going to ask why that was your favorite,” Kellin groaned again and hid back under the pillow. “No,” he mumbled.
“Aw, why not?” I pouted and tried to move the pillow away. “Because it’s embarrassing and creepy and weird,” he said, holding the pillow down tightly.
“So, I don’t care. Please. Please, please, please Kellin, please tell me,” I begged. “Ugh……it…it feels like you,”
I grinned to myself. “Seriously? How?”
Kellin sighed and got from under his pillow and then leant over the bed. He got something out of the box and dropped it into my hand.
I suppressed a smile and looked down at the half-empty bottle of warming lube. “How clever of you,” I said and smirked at him. “Don’t laugh at me,” he whined and covered his eyes with his arms.
“I’m not…it’s kind of flattering actually that the best you could achieve was copying how I felt,” My ego was through the roof, thinking about Kellin imaging me while he touched himself.
He sighed and sat up.
“I just…you were the only person I’ve ever slept with, and it felt really good, and um…oh my god this is embarrassing.”
I smiled and kissed him, genuinely flattered.
“Does it actually feel like, real?” Kellin shrugged. “Not exactly, but yeah…” His cheeks were crimson and he looked so cute all embarrassed.
“Okay, so…you told me something embarrassing, so I have something for you.”
Kellin looked at me, confused. “I used to say your name during sex,” Kellin's eyes widened a bit.
“With her?” I cringed and nodded. “She got so pissed, and um…I used to think about you sometimes. Whether I was with someone or by myself or whatever, um, I would like, fantasize about you,”
Kellin bit his lip to hide the little smile. “I think yours is a little less horrible than mine. Although I could imagine her face after you said a boy’s name in bed with a girl,”
I laughed and nodded. “It was horrible. What was worse, is that I didn’t realize it sometimes. Like, I would moan your name and then she would stop and I’d get so confused.”
Kellin made a face. “Girls are gross,” he said and wrinkled his nose cutely.
“You’re gay, you’re not supposed to like girls,” Kellin pouted. “You’re kinda gay, shut up,” I grinned and let him have that one; I was bi.
“By the way, if you ever say her name while fucking me I will smother you in your sleep,” I laughed and tackled him to the bed. “Oh really?” I asked and tickled him, both of us laughing. “Uh-h-huh,”
I stopped, letting him breathe, and cuddled him close to me. “I promise to only say your name during sex,” I pledged and kissed him.
“Okay,” Kellin smiled up at me and kissed my nose. “Silly,” I said, smiling back. “Hey Kell…can I use those on you?”
Kellin groaned and hid his face again.
“Please?” He just made a little noise back at me.
“Give me five good reasons,” he requested and looked at me. I grinned at the challenge.
“Okay; One, it’d be really hot. Two, I’ve never gotten to use a vibrator before. Three, I kinda want to experiment with that lube. Four, I like teasing you. And Five, I really like making you cum,” Kellin shook his head.
“The first one’s lame, that doesn’t count.” I shot him a less than pleased look and tapped his nose. “Fine, it’d be really hot to work you up with the vibrator, and then fuck you afterwards,”
Kellin pressed his lips together. “Dammit,” I grinned in triumph and kissed his lips.
“Can’t wait,” I teased. “You are so annoying,” I shook my head, still grinning at him. “You love me,” I said. “That isn’t fair.” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so many updates.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
2015 better not suck

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens