Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

Those Late Summers

I found Kellin again later that night, talking to Alex for a minute before heading down the hall to a secluded room. He locked it behind himself, irritating me.
I sighed and waited for him to come out, earning a frown when he did. “What Vic?” he asked, kind of exasperated. “What were you doing?” I asked.
“Why do you care?” he asked back. “Because I care about you,” I admitted. “What for?” Kellin actually sounded surprised.
“Because you’re you. I still care about you Kellin,” He chuckled darkly and shook his head.
“You shouldn’t. Aren't you getting married in like…four months?” he asked. “What? How did you know that?” I didn’t remember telling him when the date was.
“You’re mom still calls me,” he said nonchalantly and started walking. “What? Why? She didn’t tell me that,” I said disbelievingly. Why would my mom still talk to him? “Because she likes me,” he stated. That was true; my mom adored Kellin. “And probably because she doesn’t like…Bethany, right? She thinks she’s not good enough for you, and from what I’ve heard she sounds kind of bossy,”
I just stared at him as he poured a drink, only to have Alex walk by and take it from his grasp. “No,” he said and handed him a water bottle.
“Why not?” Kellin whined, sounding a lot like I remembered. The sound was so nostalgic to hear. “You know why. No alcohol,” he said and walked off with Kellin's drink.
Kellin pouted and glared after him kind of childishly, and very cutely.
“Wait a minute,” I said, catching myself. “Why does my mom still talk to you?” I couldn’t figure out why she would go behind my back to talk to him.
“Because you don’t,” he said, so quietly I almost didn’t hear. “She likes me better than her,” I watched him walk away from me again, stunned by his words.
I sighed and followed him again, figuring he had probably gone to hide from everyone else. The Kellin that I knew hated parties.
I weaved through people, finding him on the same balcony as before, the doors closed.
“Stop following me,” he said the second the door opened. “No. I heard what you said,” I told him, noticing the way he flinched. “I don’t know what you mean,” he lied.
“Yes you do Kellin. And by the way, you could have called me.” He sighed and shook his head. “What good what it have done? You gave up,” he said.
“No, I didn’t, I just—“Gave up?” I glared at him and then out at the city. “Why are you so different?” I asked, honestly bothered by it.
“Because of you ! How hard is that to understand?” he shouted. “You said forever,” he accused. “Kellin—“No. I don’t want your excuses. You have no right to come here and question the way that I am; especially after you made me this way. You broke my heart Vic,” he said rubbed at his eyes.
“And you have no right to see me cry,” He walked away from me for the hundredth time tonight, leaving me with a hollow feeling in my chest.
‘You broke my heart’ I knew that it was true before, but it hurt so much more to hear him say it. I stood outside for a while, kind of hating myself for what I had done to him.
It wasn’t fair.
I sighed and shook my head, going back into the flat. Kellin was nowhere to be found, and I had feeling he would stay that way until I left…so I did.

I drove back to the hotel and fell into bed, regretting the way I had accused him.
He was completely right; I was the one who had broken him, so I had no right to question how he was afterwards.
I had promised him forever.

(Flashback—Vic’s thoughts)
“I love you,” Kellin said and glanced up at me. “I love you too,” We smiled at each other, Kellin playing with the ring on his finger. “Promise me you’ll never leave,” he said softly. “Promise that we’ll always be together,”
I nodded and sat up. “Of course,” I said, earning a smile. We were sitting in the back of my truck, having filled it with blankets and pillows. “Me too,” Kellin said.
I smiled and he sat up to kiss me, his arms winding around my neck as he straddled me.
“Are we going to seal our promise with a kiss?” I teased as he pressed his mouth to mine again.
“No,” Kellin's naked torso pressed against mine snugly, a little smile on his lips. I grinned and kissed him again, letting him push me back against the pillows….
We spent the entire night in my truck making love and staring up the stars afterwards.
I held Kellin under the blankets, peppering kisses along his shoulder. “I’ll love you forever,” I said softly and tightened my arms around him. He smiled sleepily and glanced at me. “I’ll love you longer,”
(Over)

I rubbed at my eyes, hating how true his words had been. I had ended our forever, and he kept on loving me. I was such a horrible person to him.
I sighed and fell back against the bed, throwing my arms over my eyes. That memory in particular was the most painful. I could remember every detail of that night, down to how his laugh sounded when I teased him.
We had been hiding out all day, avoiding the inevitability of telling our parents. We knew they would be pissed we’d gotten engaged, and so we stripped my bed and hid in the truck. Kellin and I hardly had any alone time with his over-bearing parents, and my nosy ones, so we rarely slept together. It had been the most perfect day; kissing and having a picnic in the grass before spending the evening together in the most intimate way.
We had taken each other’s virginity when we were both seventeen, and I still didn’t regret it.
What I did regret, was breaking Kellin's promise, and even more his heart. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
you know what's a gross word? milky *cringes*

title- "All My Heart" Sleeping With Sirens
^ I really love this song ^