Sequel: Dash of Reality

Full Life Circle

Prologue

Ande -

It’s amazing what such a little thing can do to a grown man. In this case, it’s my daughter and she’s bringing her father - a grown man who plays hockey for a living - to his knees. She was born about an hour or so ago, but I can’t know for sure because I haven’t exactly been staring at the clock. My husband had gotten there just in time to be by my side when she was born too. He had to leave one of the biggest games of the year in order to be there with me, but I don’t think he even thought twice about it. It’s why I love him so much.

I am staring intently at my husband and our brand-new daughter. She has his dark hair and we haven’t seen her eyes yet. She has my facial structure, but her dad’s nose. She’s the most beautiful thing in the world. But it took a lot for me to get her here. Actually, it took my entire life to get her there. I have died because of that perfect little girl in his arms. And now that I have seen them together, I must go for forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is something I started a while ago, but finally got around to posting. I have it halfway written and will post as I can :) Please comment with questions, etc.