Status: Completed; for Sydney

Getaway for Lovers

can't get enough

After spending hours playing in the sand and waves, the sun had started to set and it grew dark. Sydney grabbed Myungsoo’s hand and dragged him over to an open hammock. She pulled him in with her, giggling.

He went to steady himself whilst falling in and his hand gripped her thigh. Her laughter died as serious thoughts overcame her. Myungsoo sensed her discomfort and removed his hand quickly. “Mianhae,” he apologized.

She offered him a small, yet understanding smile. “It’s okay.”

The pair turned away from each other shyly.

“So, are you liking the trip so far?” he asked after a while.

“Yeah, I think I really needed to just get away. Work, school, and all. Also, I get to see something new.”

“I remember you telling me how you never saw the beach before.” He reached out his hand, taking hers in his. “I thought maybe the waves would help you relax.”

“I’ve just been trying so many new things lately.” She rested her head on his bare shoulder. She sat up and looked him in the eyes lovingly. “I feel like anything is possible.”

He leaned in and took her lips with his own. Her hands instinctively went up to his face and held it there as they kissed deeper. His went to her waist, helping him to maneuver his body over hers. When she felt his hand gripping her ass, a little light went off in her head. Sydney put a hand against Myungsoo’s chest, pushing him up.

Myunggie…

Mianhae, jagiya,” he breathed out. “I didn’t mean to…”

She silenced him with a short kiss. “Not here. Should we go back to the hotel?”

Myungsoo’s eyes almost popped out of his head. “Are you sure? I mean, we don’t have to—”

She drew a line with her finger across his collarbone. “I want to try this new thing with you.” She touched his face lovingly. “I trust you, Myungsoo. Do you trust me?”

Myungsoo seemed hypnotized by her in that moment, taking in her beauty in the night. He nodded lost for words.

Myungsoo exited the hammock, helping her out too; the couple sprinted across the beach back to the hotel, filled with excitement for the new adventure night held for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this was kind of weird to write. Not content wise, but context wise.
I loved both ideas and tried to connect them, but I don't think they turned out that well. So, I consider this two stand alone works in one piece.
Hope you liked. This was for Sydney, btw. ☺