Status: I hope you enjoy my story :)

Gwen

Chapter Two

I groaned reaching down, grabbing for the pillow that I had thrown off of my bed the night before- throwing the pillow at a hyper Olive as she sat jumping on the small cot. She sighed, the cot squeaked as the pressure was released, the door opened and shut - sighing in contentment - rolling over and pulling the sheets over my head.

I rolled over with my eyes shut tightly, the door squealed in my ears - I grabbed my pillow from underneath my head and laying it across my face.

“Come on, sleeping beauty!” I sat up slowly, my eyes falling on a blue eyed, honey blonde boy. Another of my best friends: William Hanely.

“What do you want?” I mumbled, pulling the covers over the pillow - footsteps sounded. I held on to the sheets tightly - wishing that I could fall back asleep. I could hear the creak of the floorboards, the sheets were pulled off of me from my feet. I shivered slightly, unsecuring the pillow from my head - curling up in a ball, warping my arms around my legs.

“Come on, Gwen,” Willy sighed, prying my hands from my legs. “Anne and Hermione are suppose to arrive today,” I peeked at him from underneath my pillow - a smile spreading across my face, Willy pushed the pillow off of my face with a grin.

“What are you doing here anyways,” I yawned, sitting up and stretching. “I thought you weren’t coming over till tomorrow.” He shrugged, running his fingers through his hair.

“Mother thought it’d be best that I come here a day early.” Willy sighed, pulling me up by my hand - I sat next to him, watching him with a small smile. “She didn’t want Peter finding out I’m a wizard.”

“You know,” I smirked, bumping my shoulder into his. “You always have a home here!” I excitedly shouted, pulling him into a hug - he laughed, pushing me away.

Willy plugged his nose while waving his hand in front of his face - I glared at him, punching him in the shoulder. He gasped grabbing his shoulder, rubbing his slightly.

“You hit like a girl,” Willy joked, I hissed at him before standing up.

“Mate,” Fred’s voice came from the doorway. “I wouldn’t,”

“Tell her that,” George finished, they left with smirks spreading across their faces.

Willy turned towards me slowly, watching my every move - I grinned, standing up and stretching. “What did they mean?”

I shrugged.

“Come on, Gwen?” Willy begged, moving to stand next to me.

“I really don’t know, anyways I have to get in the shower,” I started with a glare. “Because apparently I smell.” Making my way out of my bedroom and towards the bathroom with a soft smile shot towards Willy.

“Finally!” Olive shouted, sitting at the dining table next to Willy with a grin. Her eyes darted from my face to behind me - I watched as Hermione kicked her from underneath the table. Wait, when did Hermione get here? Where is Anne?

I felt arms wrap around my waist - I turned around slowly, the arms falling from my waist, catching the appearance of another of my best friends: Antoinette Coleman. Her dark brown hair in slight curls and thick black glasses framed her hazel eyes. I might have squealed slightly, I couldn’t quite remember much due to the excitement.

“For a moment, I thought you weren’t coming!” I laughed, hugging her once more - grinning at my family and friends. I pulled her towards the two empty seats next to Willy - taking a seat.

We all squeezed into the kitchen, mum giggled watching us shift in our seats uncomfortably. “We’re going to have to take the picnic tables out for lunch and dinner,” she spoke loudly, and in between the chatter of a full kitchen.

“Aye, guys!” Fred shouted to the kitchen full of people just as Charlie walked in - my eyes widen once I realized what the twins were planning. I kicked them both in the shines, with a glare - shaking my head at them.

George looked at me innocently. “We just wanted to know if you guys wanted to play quidditch?” I glared at him, shaking my head knowing exactly what they were going to tell everyone.

“Absolutely not!” Anne said, appalled. I had just taken a drink of pumpkin juice, I snorted out my drink - at the look that the twins were giving her. I shrugged cleaning up my mess.

“I’d rather not,” Olive said in between bites of food. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m in,” I mumbled.

After breakfast we split into teams - George as Beater, Ginny as Seeker, and I was Cheaser. The other team consist of - Fred as Beater, Charlie as Seeker, and Willy as Chaser. I grinned as my team scored a few and Charlie’s team scored a few - Charlie had caught the golden snitch after two hours of Quidditch.

I landed gently with a slight shiver - I felt disgusting as sweat dripped down my body - I watched as Ginny did the same thing. I smirked running into the house and up the staircases towards the bathroom.

“Haha!” I shouted through the door, Ginny began pounding on the bathroom door. I quickly turned on the warm water before stripping down and jumping into the shower, letting the warm water relax my muscles.

Later that night, after dinner Olive, Anne, Hermione, Willy, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George raced upstairs to my bedroom - we all sat in a circle staring at eachother with devious grins. We all held our hands out - ready to play rock, paper, scissors.

“Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!” Fred yelled with a grin. I rolled my eyes as we all picked. At first it was George and Fred, Fred had won that round with paper. Then Olive and Anne - they had choose the same thing: Scissors and then they went again, Anne won that round with rock - Olive had picked scissors again.

Eventually, we had all figured out who would go first. George would go first and then go clockwise. The twins looked at each other with smirks covering their faces. Both of their eyes turned towards Olive.

“Olivia, truth or dare?” I watched as the twins crossed their fingers in their laps.

“Wait!” I shouted before Olive could speak - I turned my eyes on the twins.

“What happens in my bedroom, stays in my bedroom,” I glared staring at my brothers - they looked at me in shock, pouting slightly. “Or you will hear from me.” I growled, they nodded causing the girls to giggle and caused the boys to flinch.

“Truth,” Olive stuttered.

The twins grinned at each other. “Who do you like at this moment,” Olive immediately blushed - covering her face as the blush ran down her face, shaking her head.

“Come on, Oli,” I bumped into her with a grin - she sighed pulling her hands away from her face.

“Orion Lestrange,” She mumbled - Anne, Willy, and I looked at her with wide eyes, then I turned towards George to see his face drop just in time before he faked a smile - I turned to Willy to see him shrug.