Status: Slow updates

Life and death

how it all started

Kellins pov

Have you ever wonder why sometimes the happiest day of your life turns into the worse day well this is how it all began for me.

*flashback*

I was in the hospital with my mom and dad. My mom was in labor with my little sister. I was 10 at the time and I was scared that I wouldn't be a good big brother i was scared I was going to be a terrible brother. "daddy what's wrong with mommy?" I asked my father. He looked at me smiling and said "remember when me and mommy told you that you were going to be a big brother well you will get to see your little sister in a few hours" and after he said that I smiled "can we name her Harper?" I asked "we can name her what ever you want" my father said. An hour later my sister was born and we were allowed to see my mom and I was excited. I was running to the elevators when I passed out the last thing I heard was my mother's voice screaming.

I don't remember what happened after that but I remember my mom crying so hard she didn't take care of my sister for 2 days.

*flashback over*

I'm 18 now and so far my life has been shit. "im not depressed mom don't make me go to this stupid cancer support group" I said to my mom "mommy why is Kelly leaving I don't want him to go" my sister Harper said "sweetie kellins coming back in 3 hours" my mom said "no I'm not Harper I'm staying right here" I said "kellin your going you should try to be a real teenager I know it's hard but maybe this is what you need" my dad said " if you want me to be a real kid let me get a fake ID so I can take pot and drink vodka" I said (i know Hazel says in the movie and the book but I couldn't think of any other alcohol) "sweetie you don't take pot you smoke it" my mom said "how would you know?" My dad asked her "what I was a rebellious girl back in high school" my mom answered him "now go get ready the meeting start a in an hour" she said. I groaned but did what she told me dragging my oxygen tank upstairs with me. "Oh remember honey we need to order more of the oxygen tanks for kellin" I heard my dad say. God I hate being treated like a baby.

30 minutes later I was in my mom's car heading to my first cancer support group meeting. "this will be fun" my mom said "i can't believe you listened to Mrs.Sykes about this." I said Mrs.Sykes is the mother of my best friend Oliver Sykes we meet when I was first diagnosed with my cancer and we have been best friends ever since. "carol told me how much this has helped Oliver and maybe you'll meet a cute boy" my mom said "yeah right mom I'm pretty sure me and Oli will probably be the only gay guys in that group" I said "oh come on kellin there might be some cute guys in there" she said "doubt it mom" I said "well here we are baby so have fun and make friend" she said. I grabbed my oxygen tank and got out of the car and walked into the building

Well it's now or never
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter one enjoy and please comment