Status: Active

Everything Will Change

Chapter 13

I woke up feeling happy and peacful. I woke up with thoughts of the previous night and how perfect it actually was. In my head were images of Ashton and how handsome he looked in his clothes. There were also images of his pretty face looking back at mine. Finally, there were images of us kissing. Kissing Ashton felt great and amazing. It just felt so right.

That morning just comfirmed my will to wake up by Ashton's side, every single morning. He was still asleep, in security into my arms. I was glad that I didn't push him away. I was happy that a guy like Ashton actually cared about me. Sweet Ashton. He looked adorable in his sleep, just like an angel. He was my angel and I wanted to make him mine. I wanted to be his. I had fallen for him, and I had fallen hard.

The old me would have thought that this situation was ridiculous. The old me would have thought that I was stupid for falling for someone because relationships only come along with problems and drama. The old me would have laughed at how much I've changed in a small amount of time, because of a guy who was still a complete stranger not so long before.

I was breaking many promises the old me have made to himself. I was breaking my of never letting someone in, of never letting someone breakdown my walls. I was breaking my promise of never falling for someone. I was breaking the promise of never letting anyone give me any kind of affection that wasn't sex for the pleasure of sex. There were so many promises the old me would have never broken.

But the old couldn't control me anymore. The old me couldn't stop me from doing whatever I wanted to do. I was free to do whatever I wanted to do. I didn't want to forbide myself from living amazing things anymore. I didn't want to restrain myself of falling in love. I didn't want to stop myself from making Ashton my boyfriend.

The thought sure did scared me. I knew nothing about relationships because I never actually had been in one. I've never had any boyfriends or girlfriends. It was all new to me. Ashton was the first one to make me feel things I thought didn't exist.

Ashton was the first one to show me that relationships weren't only for losers. He showed me that being with someone you like really much can be the best thing and feeling in the world. And I was glad that Ashton would be the first person with whom I would share this beautiful thing.

I didn't know how I was supposed to ask him to be my boyfriend. I didn't know if I should ask him randomly or plan something romantic where I would ask him. I was also nervous that he would say no. I was afraid that he would be scared that I would go breaking his heart since that pretty much was my reputation. But I had to ask him. For the first time in my whole life, I was about to ask someone to be my boyfriend. That was crazy, but a good kind of crazy.

I was so lost into my thoughts that I didn't even realize that the beautiful guy next to me was actually awake.

''You look beautiful when you're lost in your thoughts,''Ashton said.

''You look beautiful all the time. Slept well?'' I replied.

''How couldn't I? I had you by my side. Of course I slept well. And you, slept well?'' he asked.

''More than ever since I has you by my side,'' I answered.

I lightly kissed him, sending shivers down my spine as he kissed me back. Yeah, that truly was how I wanted to wake up every morning. I wanted to wake up next to someone I knew cared about me. I wanted to wake up next to someone who made me feel good about myself. I wanted to wake up next to Ashton for the rest of my life.

''Thanks again for last night Luke, it was an amazing night and I had a lot of fun,'' Ashton said happily.

''I doubt that you had more fun than I did. It truly was a perfect night. You're perfect,'' I replied.

''Stop it Mr Perfect. We should hang out again today,'' Ashton proposed.

''Well, that already was in my plans. Is there anything that would you like to do, beautiful?'' I asked.

''Oh, well, there's this new exhibit at the museum that seems very nice,'' he answered.

''You want to go to the museum, really?'' I wondered.

''Yeah, it's an exhibit about the historic of video games. Like we can play many different video games, old ones and new ones. It would be so nice and I know that we would have a great time. Please Lukey, please please please do this for me,'' Ashton replied.

''Fine you win. But I'm only saying yes because the exhibit is about video games and because I like you,Irwin'' I said.

''Thanks Hemmings, we'll have fun. Just wait and you will see,'' Ashton said happily before crashing his lips on mine. Well, the day already was interesting and fun. I knew it would only get better as the hours passed by.

We decided to have breakfast before heading to museum. It was a good thing because I was starving, like usual. Ashton wanted to get to the museum early because he said that there were so many games we could play that we would probably spend many hours in there. He looked so happy to go there, just like a little child going to Walt Disney World. As long as he was happy, I was happy too.

We ate breakfast with the adults. Since they were back home, we had to ask permission to go out. After giving us a 10 minutes speech that mostly was directed to me, they agreed. I still had that bad attitude towards my dad, making Ashton roll his eyes and laugh. Just because I was liking him and was nice to him didn't mean that I had to act that way with everyone. Ashton was special, he just knew how to bring the good out of me. But my dad; he wasn't special.

Ashton and I had to hide that there was something going on between the two of us to our parents. I had to keep part of my old attitude towards him but it was so hard. I used to enjoy messing with him, but I didn't like it anymore. I hated being mean towards him. But we knew that the parents would think that something was wrong if I had suddenly started to act way too friendly and stuff. We also had to sit away from each other because our body language couldn't lie.

Once we were done eating, we headed back to our bedroom to get changed. I was happy when Ashton got changed in front me and didn't hide in the bathroom anymore. I could now admire his perfect body that I have been fantasizing about. When Ashton started to get closer, I thought it would be hard to resist having sex with him, but in the end, it was easier than I thought.

Sure, there were moments where I looked at him and where I was just wanted to jump on him and go all the way with him. But I was able to control myself, because I wanted to respect him, because he was Ashton and that he meant so much more than a casual one-night stand to me.

Once we were both ready, we got out of the house and hopped into the car of Ashton's mother. Just like usual, we sang along to some songs that we both liked. I enjoyed those goofy moments spent together where we could be ourselves and just have fun. I only could do that with Ashton.

When we finally got to the museum, Ashton was all happy and jumping. He was so adorable. I didn't understand how he could be so mature yet so child-like at the same time. That was another reason why I liked Ashton. He knew when was the time to be serious, but he also knew when and how to have fun.

When I first met Ashton, I thought he was boring and didn't know to have fun. I thought I had the right definition of fun and that anybody who didn't agree with me was boring. But I was wrong, and Ashton was right during all this time. Fun can be found in the simple things. It can be find in the smallest little things, like playing video games at a museum with Ashton.

There weren't many people at the museum yet since it still was early. That meant we would have more time to play to all the games that we wanted. Even though they weren't expensive, I paid for both Ashton and mine entrances. I still was a little sad that he paid for the restaurant, but I knew that I would get other opportunities to offer him dinner or some fancy things.

Ashton was right, he always was. The exhibit was awesome. There were more than 200 videogames that we could try. For 10$, it totally was worth it. There were some Pacman games, Dance Dance Revolution, Super Mario, Rayman and so much more. I felt like I was back into my sweet childhood.

So for hours, we tried over 50 video games. Anytime Ashton lost, he would give me sad puppy eyes and I would kiss him to comfort him. I knew he actually wasn't sad, it was just a way to get me to kiss him. He was addicted, so was I. When he won, he would jump and yell in happiness. He looked extremely cute, like a minion. He was my own Minion. Yeah, museums could be fun after all.

We had time for one last game and we opted for Super Smash Bros since we were both pretty good at that game.

''Let's make this a challenge. The winner picks a consequence for the loser. Two out of three,'' Ashton proposed.

''You're in, and you're going down,'' I replied, making Ashton laugh.

As usual, I picked Link while Ashton picked the annoying little pink thing, Kirby. We had two lives each because we didn't want the challenge to last for a long time. Plus, there was going to be more people who would want to play the game.

Ashton won the first match, and I won the second one. We were into the third one and we both had one life left. I always loved competition. I never liked losing, it always pissed me off. But I decided to let Ashton win for two reasons. First, I simply adored his reactions whenever he won something. Second, I wanted to see what kind of dare he would give me.

So I let him kill me with his hammer. Just like I planned, he did this little celebration dance. This was worth more than winning.

''I won, you lost,'' he teased.

''Yup, sounds like it,'' I replied laughing.

''So, I have to give you a consequence because you're a loser,'' he joked

''Exactly,'' I replied.

''Mhmm, let me think about it,'' Ashton said.

''Give me your best shot, Irwin. I'm not scared,'' I teased.

''Be my boyfriend,'' he replied.

I didn't know if I got that right? Did Ashton really ask me to be his boyfriend? Was this real life? I was on Cloud 9.

''Hey, I wanted to be the one to ask you to be my boyfriend,'' I joked.

''So, that means you want to be?'' He wondered happily.

''Wouldn't have it any other way,'' I answered.

He gave me his best smile before wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me tenderly. It was our first kiss as an actual couple. That was completely insane. I couldn't believe that Ashton was my first boyfriend. He was the first person to steal my heart.

''Don't go breaking my heart, okay?'' Ashton asked as his sweet lips left mine.

''I promise I'll do my best to make you happy. I know I've done nasty things in the past, but I promise that I'll never hurt you. I care so much about you, Ash. You make me a better me and I'm like the happiest boy in the world right now. This is just the beginning and we're going to enjoy every second of it. So don't you worry, you're safe with me. You'll always be safe with me,'' I assured him.

And with that, we kissed one more time. We didn't have a care in the world that people were looking at us, wheter approving or disapproving what they were seeing. Ashton was mine. I was his. That's how things were meant to be from the start. Every jock needs his little geek. And I found mine and never was going to let him go.