Status: Active

Everything Will Change

Chapter 3

It took us around 20 minutes to reach the party. It was already at full swing when we got there. There were tons of people dancing and getting drunk. The DJ was blasting his best mixes. It sure was going to be an amazing night. Well for me. I can't speak the same about Ashton.

We've been at the party for around one hour and a half and I was already tipsy. I had already drunk 6 beers and was about to end my 7th one. I just love alcohol and I drink fast. It tastes so good. Ashton tried to stop me from drinking, but he realized he couldn't do much about me. He would just tell me to take it easy because he wouldn't want me to be sick. Even though it was a little annoying, I appreciated the attention.

Ashton and I were in the middle of the dancefloor just dancing and talking about random stuff when the song suddenly changed to Turn Down For What.
''That's my song!'' I yelled happily.

''You said the same thing about the three previous songs, Luke.'' Ashton replied laughing.

''Well, they are all my songs Ash. All of them.'' I explained.

''Yeah, they are great I guess.'' He added.

I noticed how uncomfortable he was feeling by being surronded by drunk strangers. He just doesn't fit in this party life.

''You're not having fun, are you?'' I asked.

''Not really...but it's okay though. I've seen worst.'' He replied. ''Plus, I need to keep an eye on you, drunk boy.''

''Hey, I'm not drunk.'' I mentionned.

''Sure, you're not.'' He said smiling. What a gorgeous smile he has.

''I'm not drunk okay? I still can walk properly and I'm not stuttering. I'm just feeling good.'' I explained. ''Come on Ash, just drink one beer, it will make you feel good.''

''No thanks, I hate beer.'' Ashton replied.

''How can you not like beer? It's like the best beverage ever. It tastes like heaven and it makes you feel so good. You're not even human if you don't like beer Ashton. Beer is love, beer is life.'' I said, but I realized Ashton wasn't paying attention to what I was saying.

He was fixing something. I turned around and saw two guys kissing a few feet away from us. I turned back to face Ashton and noticed the tears falling down from his eyes.

''I-I'm going to go home.'' Ashton said sadly. He went to walk away, but I grabbed his hand.

''What's wrong Ash?'' I asked in caring way. Wait, why did I care about him being sad?

''I just saw my ex who I-I'm still in love with kissing another b-boy. That's what.'' He answered. ''Let me go Luke. You can stay here, I'll invent something if your dad asks. Just... I-I can't stay here.''

I let go of his hand and watched him ran away from the party, heading home. I had two options. The first one was to follow him and try to make him feel better using my best skills. Or two, I could stay at the party and have fun.

I chose option two. Honnestly, I came here to have fun. Ashton may be a sweet guy I'm dying to have in my bed, but I don't want to comfort him. I don't want to hear him cry over his ex and seeing him all depressed. Plus, having sex with a sad guy ain't fun. Because I'm pretty sure I would have succeeded in having him in my bed.

I made my way to the small bar in the middle of the beach and sat on a stool. I ordered another beer because I can never get enough of it. They didn't ask for my I.D., but I had a fake one in my pocket just in case they would. I always come prepare when it comes to alcohol.

The bartender came back a few minutes later, handing me two beers.

''Eum, I asked for one.'' I said.

''Yeah, I know. The second one is from the blonde guy behind me.'' The bartender replied.

I paid for my beer and noticed the hot blonde guy fixing me. Damn, he was hot. Well, not maybe as hot as Ashton, but still wow. Wait, why am I thinking about Ashton? He is just some boring guy.

The boy in front of me was probably around my age, maybe a little older. He was eye-fucking me, and I returned the favor. I knew what I would be doing later or should I say, who.

After minutes of intense fixation, the guy stood up and walked so he could sit on the stool beside me.

''I've never seen you around here before.'' The guy said.

''Well, that city is big.'' I replied. We were still looking at each other deeply in the eyes. It was one of my major turn on.

''It does when it comes to hot boys. Trust me, I would have noticed you before if you were from here.'' He mentionned.

''I guess you're hot too.'' I flirted.

''Your accent is hot. Australian right?'' He wondered.

''Yeah, I'm a sexy and awesome Aussie boy.'' I replied. ''What's your name?''

''Already asking personal questions, aren't you?'' The boy teased.

''Mmm, I just like to know the names of the boys I will fuck.'' I replied. Words came out of my mouth so easily, thanks alcohol.

''Good to know we have the same plan in my mind. I'm Michael. And you are?'' He replied moving his face closer to mine.

''I'm Luke.'' I said.

''Hot name for a hot guy.'' Michael mentionned.

''Why don't we go to your place and end this party in the best way possible?'' I proposed.

''I think that's an excellent idea, Luke.'' Michael agreed.

He stood up and I followed him to his house where we ended the party just the way I like it. Maybe Florida won't be so bad after all.

*******

I woke up the next day feeling awful, to the sound of a new familiar voice. I remember everything that happened last night, what an amazing night.

I remember going back to Michael's place where we drank a little more. I remember him taking me to his room, pushing me against the door and making out for a long time. I remember unclothing each other. But most of all, I remember having one of the best sex I have had in a long time.

''Luke, wake up, your phone won't stop ringing. Just pick it up already, I want to sleep.'' Michael demanded. Right, I was at some dude's place. I was in trouble.

I picked up my phone and saw my father's number.

''Hey Dad!'' I said.

''Lucas Robert Hemmings. You are so in trouble. You better tell me where you are right now! I can't believe you lied to me, and even made Ashton lied to us to protect you. I knew I couldn't trust you.'' My dad yelled on the phone. My poor head.

''Stop yelling please. I'm at some guy's place.'' I replied.

''Already in a guy's bed. You'll never change. You better text me the address in the next five minutes. I'm coming to pick you up for work.'' He said.

''Can I have the day off? I don't feel good.'' I demanded.

''I warned you Luke, you wanted to get drunk when you knew you had work the next day. You're coming to work, that's all. Text me the adress.'' My dad replied before the line went dead.

That was going to be a long and painful day. I had the most painful headache.

''What's your address?'' I asked Michael who was laying next to me.

''Give me your phone.'' He replied.

I gave him my phone, and he texted the address to my father. He also added his number in my contacts. I hope he doesn't get his hopes up.

I started to get dress since my father said he would be there in 5 minutes. I grabbed all of my stuff and as I was about to leave, Michael grabbed my hand and planted his lips on mine. The kiss was short but heated.

''If you want to have fun again, just call me. I'm all about fun, no feelings.'' Michael said.

''You were an awesome fuck, I guess I'll call you back.'' I replied.

He kissed me one last time and I was out of his room, than his house. My father was already waiting for me, with Ashton seating in the backseat. Wait, why is Ashton doing there?

I walked to the car and took place next to Ashton in the back seat.

''You're so grounded.'' My father said. It was the only thing he said to me during the entire ride to work.

I was exhausted. I felt observed. Ashton was actually looking me.

''Sorry.'' He said quietly so only me could hear him.

''What are you sorry about?'' I asked in a quiet tone.

''About you being in trouble. I'm not a good liar.'' He replied.

''It's okay, you didn't have to protect me. Besides, my night is worth the trouble.'' I said.

Nothing else was said. Even though I would be in trouble, which is nothing new to me...I would just break the rules again, and was feeling as if a car just ran over me, I was happy. I haven't been in Florida for 24 hours and I already got laid and drunk. This summer was going to be interesting.