Status: Active

The Fallen One

Chapter 5

Klaus' POV

When her eyes opened I could not believe what was in front of me. She smirked at me almost tauntingly. "Enough proof for you 'love'?"

"The other thing you can do sweetheart. Show me." My voice was demanding and would insue fear into anyone but she just smiled at me.

Her eyes flicked to the fireplace instantly the logs within it burst into flames. I clasped my hands together smiling at her.

"You, my beautiful little weapon, are a true sight. I can not wait to behold the suffering you can create. I have heard you have quite the temper."

A laugh that sounded like music escaped her lips as her face reverted to normal.

"Oh Niklaus you do not have the slightest inkling of what I can do. Now I am going to help you with somehting."

"And what would that be love?" My eyebrow quirked up at her.

"The curse. I have been collecting the items needed to break it and set you free. The last piece of the puzzle is to collect the doppelganger but my darling brothers will no doubt try to stand in my way and if I have to bring 1000 lifetimes of agony upon them to get it I will." Isolde had a far off look in her eyes and a small sadistic smile played on her lips at the thought of that.

Tilting my head to the side, my hand found its rest on her knee, my words came out suspicious. "Now why would you want to help me break the curse? What is in it for you?"

She placed her hand on top of mine leaning in, a sinful look danced in her eyes. "Let us call it a partnership if you will. It gets terribly boring being wicked all alone. Also I want an army without the curse broken you can not create that for me."

"You are wonderfully immoral my dear. I do believe we shall make this partnership work." Bringing her hand to my lips I placed a small kiss on it as her lips twisted up into a smile.

I woke the next morning I awoke hearing Isolde's voice ring out from below. The anger in her sparked my intrigue.

Speeding down stairs I was just in time to catch her, standing in the same clothes she had on last night, rip a young girls throat out as a young man stood begging her not to do it. Leaning against the wall I decided to watch what played out.

"You insolent little fool did you think you could turn your back on me and I would not find out. I warned you what would happen if you fell in rank with the enemy but still you think I would not do it." She roared her now yellow eyes burned with hatred.

"You heartless bitch I loved her but someone like you wouldn't know what love is." The young man ran at her.

I cut him off, ramming my hand into his chest cavity. "Now mate that's no way to speak to a lady."

With one swift move his heart was out and his fell to the floor. Turning I saw she was looking at me with a hint of something in her eyes. It was the same look she gave me last night when she first came in my room. I didn't know if it was the blood running down her chin, the look in her eyes, or that she was incredibly gorgeous but a lust for her started to burn in me. The need to have her now overwhelmed me.

Flashing in front of her I had her pinned to the wall gripping her with one hand on her hip and the other in her silver hair. Her eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips along with her hand roaming over my chest made me know she wanted this as well. The mixture of blood and her sweet taste when I kissed her drove me wild. Hoisting her up she wrapped her legs around my waist as my hands landed on her perfect backside. I began trailing kisses down her neck, nipping along the way causing her to moan out my name.

The clearing of a throat caused us both to snap our heads to the source. Elijah stood at the bottom of the stairs, a disapproving look covered his features. I placed Isolde back on the ground turning to him.

He scowled as he looked between us and the ground. "Do you two not have the decency to dispose of the dead before you screw like two rabid dogs in heat."

"Come now brother no need for name calling." I was enraged that he came in here ruining this and the had the nerve to refer to us as dogs.

"Besides El you know I have no decency." Isolde taunted as she made her way to the stairs giving me a suggestive look before she disappeared around the corner. This little devil was going to be quite fun.