Status: Active

The Fallen One

Chapter 6

Isolde's POV

After getting clean I dressed for the day heading back downstairs. In the lounge I found Elijah and Niklaus staring at each other like they wanted to rip each other's heart out.  After a moment of contemplating what I wanted to do I decided I should stop them.

"Now boys there will plenty of time for this later."  I looked between the two seeing Niklaus smirk and Elijah frown.  "Right now Niklaus and I have business to attend to in town."

Walking over to Elijah I placed a kiss on his cheek before heading towards the door with Klaus.  "I'll be back soon El we have a big night tonight."

"You remember your promise to me right dear?"  Elijah's voice asked when I reached the door.

"Yes El I remember our deal very clearly but I will only follow through on it once Niklaus has broken the curse."  Giving him a nod I closed the door heading out with Klaus.

The ritual....

Everything was ready all we had to do was wait for the moon to reach it's apex and we could start.  Niklaus was talking to the witch I had found to do the spell while I paced infront of the wolf, vampire, and doppelganger.  Looking over I noticed Jenna, Elena's pathetic aunt, still had not drank from the human we put with her.  I was getting quite sick of listening to the pair of them beg and plead. 

Dropping the fire that surrounded her I stepped in before bringing the fire back up.  Reaching down I yanked the girl up by her hair looking at Jenna.

"You will drink or I will force you to drink." My voice was a low deadly whisper that made Jenna cower.

She started shaking her head vigorously. "No I won't do it."

A growl ripped through my lips, my patients was wearing thin now.  I bit down into the girls neck causing her to scream, grabbing Jenna by the back of her neck I forced her face down on the girls bleeding neck.  Laughter came out as she quickly latched onto the girl.  Lowering the fire I stepped out then closed the ring once more. 

As I wiped the blood from my lips licking it off my fingers I caught Niklaus smirking as he watched me.  It had been like this since we didn't get to finish what we started this morning.  The staring and touching. Seductive teaseing.  I might be a feared creature but I have needs and Niklaus seemed very willing to fufill those needs for me.  On top of it the full moon was not helping in the least.  Every time it is as if my wolf side pushes my hormones into overdrive.  

Elena's annoying, grating voice came from behind me.  "Why are you doing this?  Why help him and not side with your brothers?"

"If Niklaus didn't need you Elena I would have already disposed of you while making my brothers watch as the life slipped from your eyes.  I am doing this because I can.  It is fun to see you all in pain.  As for your other question I will side with Klaus any day over those tratiors.  I bet they never told you the stories of how they watched while our father put me through a living hell every day of my life.  How they stood back and did nothing to help me as I begged them to make him stop." My anger pushed me over the edge so I head into the woods.

Returning I pull my younger brother along with me.  Looking to Niklaus I smile. "I want to play a game."

Klaus rubbed his thumb over my lips tilting his head.  "What game would that be love?"

"Who will Elena save.  Will it be the broading boyfriend you love so much or the aunt who has done so much for you."  I tightened my hold on Stefan as Elena started to cry.

"Isolde stop this please.  Klaus just use me."  Stefan tried to struggle against me his begging was like music to my ears.

Niklaus yanked Stefan from me.  "You know love I have an idea.  We make Stefan watch while I drain the doppelganger dry then I have a use for him."

Picking up a stake I tossed it to him with a smirk.  "Well better make sure he can't move then but leave him awake.  I want him to watch.  I want him to see her pain and be able to do nothing to stop it."

He smirked at me before ramming the stake through Stefan's spine.  Dropping him to the ground he ushered me over to where the sacrafice was going to happen.  As the witch started Niklaus quickly started wtih werewolf, ripping her heart out as she lunged at him.  Next was Jenna which while it was exciting to listen to Elena beg it was nothing compared to the joy I would get making Stefan watch her die.  When Klaus had her I pulled Stefan to his feet.

Gripping his face in my hand I forced him to look at Elena as Niklaus bit into her neck his eyes watching me as he did so.  "Watch them Stefan.  Watch the light fade from her eyes.  You should know by now how to watch considering you and Damon watched everything our father did to me."

"Please stop this."  The hurt in his voice brought a smile to my face.

"I recall the same words coming from my mouth as I begged you to help me.  To stop the pain I was going through.  Day after day after day you did nothing but watch the suffering I endured, the horrid things that he did to me, that he let other men do to me, and yet you did nothing.  So that is exactly what you are going to do now.  Nothing."  I hissed in his ear allowing myself to slip and feel the hurt my family caused me.

As I threw Stefan to the ground I looked to Klaus.  He was changing and the curse had been broken.  Watching as his blue eyes turned yellow I couldn't help but smile.  He was truly a gorgeous, deadly creature and I was no longer alone.