Status: One-Shot

Phone Calls at 2am May or May Not Be the Best Idea

Pining While Drunk May Not Be the Best Combination

When Jack got dropped off by Alex at his house from the party he was drunk as fuck and so sexually frustrated it wasn’t even funny. Now, usually this wouldn’t be much of a problem seeing as he’d probably just collapse on his bed and maybe jack off to the object of his affection but today was one of those days.

Those days when he doesn’t just wanna go fuck something, he wanted cuddles and hugs and kisses and more cuddling.

Basically, Jack Barakat was pining and he hadhad had to tell someone or he might explode because the object of his affections was really really cute and ugh, he was even more adorable today.

Now, usually he’d go to Alex about these things since they’ve been BFFLs since they met basically but he couldn’t exactly pine about Alex to Alex. (And if you haven’t figured it out yet, yes he’s totally pining for Alex.)

So, he decides to go call Rian, the party only ended about half an hour ago, he’d probably be still awake. Jack fumbles with his phone and groans as he tries to scroll through his contacts while his eyes are shut. He opens them for a second before pressing call.

He puts it on speaker and throws it across the bed as it starts ringing. He hears the click that says that the other person answered and starts to whine, “Riiiian, ugh why does Alex have to be an adorable fucker, Riaaan, he’s so cute it huuurts.”

Jack hears a grunt and a groan, “Duuude, what the fuck it’s 2AM…?”

He decides to just plow on with his whines, “Shush Rian, I’m trying to pine here, anyway ugh, Ri, he’s such a little shit, and he worries so much it’s so fucking cute-“

"Dude, this isn’t Ri-"

"Rian, shush, I’m trying to let out my frustrations on the fact that my best friend is fucking hot as hell and adorable so shut up," I say with a slur, "He’s just so fuckin’ adorable when he fusses around me and his hair- oh god his hair is wonderful and I kind of wanna rub my face all over it and over his neck and chest and everywhere, if you know what I mean. I think I’m kinda in love with Alex, dude.”

"Jack," the other person says, and Jack kind of wonders why he doesn’t quite sound like Rian and maybe a little like-, "I’m not Rian."

Jack flushes as he realizes that it’s Alex on the phone, “A-Alex? What the fuck, wh-why do you have Rian’s phone?”

Jack could hear the smirk on the other end as he starts to retrace his words throughout the very one-sided conversation, “He left it in the car.”

"O-oh." Jack stutters, "Um, can we forget about this entire conversation and the fact that I was whining about you?"

Jack hears a snort and a laugh, “Nah.”

"O-oh… um…" Jack’s speechless, flushing with his hands shaking as he covers his face in an attempt to cool down his cheeks and tries to figure out what to do now.

"Jack?"

"Y-yeah?"

"I’d be totally okay with you rubbing your face everywhere."

Jack’s breath hitches and he squeaks a little.

"And Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I’m kinda in love with you too."

"Oh." Jack breathes out as his face starts to heat up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
And then Jack starts grinning wildly until he falls asleep and Alex comes over and sloppy make outs ensue.

I love accidental drunken confessions that are requitted.