Status: One-Shot

A Cuddle in Bed Kind of Day

Cuddling Somewhere

Sometimes, Alex wakes up slowly, each sense fading into existence as his dreams melt away from him.

This was one of those times. First came touch, the sheets under him scratching his skin lightly and a foreign yet familiar warmth around his middle, something soft tickling his neck. Second was sound, his own breathing mixing in with someone else’s, the murmur and hum of the tour bus running framing in the background. Last was sight, he wiggles himself to face the one hugging him and opens his eyes to a loving smile and eyes so pretty that Alex just wants to stare forever.

"Hey ‘Lexy, g’mornin…"

"Hey Jacky," Alex says with a smile as he lays his arms lazily around Jack’s neck, curling his fingers into his best friend’s blank and blonde hair. "G’morning."

Jack grins slowly as Alex snuggles  closer, head rubbing against Jack’s chin. Jack nuzzles Alex’s hair with his nose, planting a light kiss at the top of his best friend’s forehead.

"How about we not get up like, ever?" Jack says with a smile.

Alex hums in agreement and pushes himself up a little and presses his lips against Jack’s neck, he smiles when he hear’s Jack’s breath catch. Jack stretches his head up as Alex starts placing feather-light kisses along it, trailing up and along his jaw until Alex is hovering right above his lips.

"Yeah, it’s a cuddle-in-bed kind of day." Alex mumbles against Jack’s lips.