‹ Prequel: Guardian
Status: Weekly Thursday updates unless stated otherwise!!

Pieces of a Whole

Beginning

Crossing a crowded street two tall, dark haired males approached their opposites. The slender blond spotting them first, waves excitedly both for their date and the year to come. Smiles, gentle brushes and they are on their way. Together they have faced many obstacles and stood constant against the force of the world.

Sneaking across the campus library, a girl with multi colored hair stops behind a male studying a third year law text; ignoring the disapproving look of the librarian she drops her hands over his eyes, eliciting a sigh. Gripping her wrists he pulls her around into his lap, glad for the distraction a smile on his face as she settles down and accepts his kiss of welcome.

Across Boston in a bar, a tall muscled blond leans against the counter taking an order from an early regular. Alone and unwelcome he was not the same man who had come to Boston with his friends for college, instead he was gruff to the outside world but he was misunderstood. Left to fend for himself he accepted who he was, who he had been and fought for something he didn’t know yet.

Sitting across from a brother and one of her dear friends, a small ginger sipped her water happy to be the first to hear the good news. Proud of the couple before her, she began to think of her own life so far. Alone in a big city, she did not regret her decision to leave that night years past what she regretted was pulling away from those who had meant no harm, those that hadn’t agreed with the situation of that night.

Life for some had been easy, for others they were still fighting for balance for their moments unaware just how close they were to the safety and the truth behind their current paths.

Everything they had would change with the pass of a new season and life would begin anew as the sun rose once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Year, new posts!

I figured what is the best way to start of the year right so here you are the very first update of the longtime coming sequel.

Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve! What are some of your resolutions? Mine is to write more often =D

~Dev