‹ Prequel: Guardian
Status: Weekly Thursday updates unless stated otherwise!!

Pieces of a Whole

Four

Slipping the key card into the door behind her I nipped her bottom lip, pushing her into the room until I could shut the door. She made quick work from there ripping my t-shirt down the center before her hands were pulling at my bra slipping the one breast from its prison her mouth teasing the taunt nipple.

Pushing her back, I reached for the zipper on her dress ignoring the chill across my breasts. Leaning back as she pushed at the black material slowly pooling at her hips, I laughed.

This was clearly not her first time with a woman and probably not her first as a prize.

Kicking off my shoes, I pushed at my jeans stepping out slowly as she bit her lip backing up until her thighs hit the bed throwing her off balance dropping her to the bed with a shriek. Approaching the bed, I watched as she pushed herself further up to the center as I placed my knee on the bed following her movements at a crawl.

Hovering over her, I snatched her hand as she reached to touch me pinning it to the bed. Here I was in control, if she didn’t like it – tough. She’d just have to lay there and enjoy it.

Sitting back, I ran my nail down the center of her chest stopping only to scrape across her nipples, pinching them I went back to paying attention to the rest of her. Stopping at her thong, I slid back lying flat on the bed between her legs.

Turning my head to the side, I pulled my hair over my shoulder placing my mouth to her thigh sucking on the flesh stopping only once it was red. Slowly, I ran my tongue up the inside until it was pressed against her underwear. Teasing her I continued to run it up her body from clit to her perky breasts, sucking the one between my lips I twirled my tongue around her nipple closing my teeth lightly before pulling back and sucking hard as she gasped her back arching off the bed.

Grinning against her skin, I released her sat up and grabbed her panties pulling at them while she raised her legs. Tossing them to the side, I held her legs up for her nipping the back side of her knees as she shivered; excitement, anticipation or nerves she moved her legs from my hands dropping one on either side of me her core bare and glistening.

Accepting her invitation, I placed my lips to hers and allowed her to wind her fingers in my hair with the first lick. Growling as she pulled, my name falling breathlessly from her lips as I continued to lap at her clit, ducking my tongue randomly into her I pulled back staring up her body as she panted.

“Don’t stop, please finish me” propping herself up on one elbow she dropped her head back as I ran my thumb nail down her slit, pressing hard on her nub. Sitting up, I grabbed her neck with my right hand pulling her up till I could shove my tongue in her mouth even as I slipped three fingers into her throbbing center, pumping quickly as she squealed rocking into my motion furiously as she came closer to release.

Pulling back from my kiss she dropped her head back on a scream as her body shuddered, stomach muscles quivering when I dropped to her breasts again pulling her nipple between my teeth, this time I sunk my teeth harder around the sensitive tips groaning as she pushed back against my hand dropping to the bed so quickly her nipple popped from my lips with a plop.

Shaking as I slid my fingers from her as slid down her body again I held her thighs apart and licked again up her slit this time cleaning up her orgasm. Pushing as she fought to close her legs, I spread her lips with my tongue feasting on her as she squirmed underneath the attention.

Once finished and still shaking from her second orgasm, I sat back rubbing the marks my hands had left as she slowly sat up her gaze hooded as one hand slipped past my knees stopping at my core.

Grinning she pushed on my shoulder with her free hand, the other now gliding across my wet center.
Biting my lip, I dropped back as she rubbed my clit. Slowly at first before not only her speed picked up but the pressure, heat pooling I took a deep breath as the fire began to reach rupture point.

Reaching for my absent power, I groaned as I came at her fingertips power surging slightly as I tried to reach it.

Collapsing backwards, I watched as she gripped my one leg hers slipping underneath as she pushed herself against me, rocking her hips against mine as our bodies met. Propping myself up, I gripped her knee digging my fingers in as I rocked into her movement forcing her to grind harder even as I pushed her back to take over.

Seated on top of her pulsing pussy, I pushed harder with his movement grinding hard and fast as she rolled my nipples, pulling as I moaned at the pressure.

Grabbing one of hers I pinched harshly, as she swore coming against my pussy. Smirking as she dropped her hands to the bed sheet gripping them tightly as she rocked sloppily up to meet me as I came close, I released her nipple slipping my fingers between us to my clit rocking into both myself and her, I threw my head back her name falling from my lips as I jerked against her.

Breathing heavily, I leaned down pressing a light kiss to her lips as she sighed in content. Pushing me from her until I was on the bed, she leaned against my side her breathing evening out beside my breast. Little shivers ran down my body on each exhale as I drifted off.

Rolling over, I looked for the body I had fallen asleep with only to have my fingers brush against a piece of paper on the pillow beside my head.

Groaning, I rubbed my eyes before holding the paper in front of them. Reading over the words a few times, it took me a minute to realize what I was reading, smirking at the clear intent on meeting up again.

Dropping the paper I rolled to the edge of the bed to swing my feet over the edge; I glanced at the time and realized I still had some time before checkout. Standing I moved into the bathroom for a shower.

Standing beneath the spray, I realized I needed to start keeping an overnight bag in my vehicle for the nights the girls tried setting me. Rolling my head to the side, I cracked my neck reaching for the shampoo.

Once finished my shower and dressed in my clothes from the night before I sat staring at my ruined shirt. How was I supposed to exit the hotel with a shirt torn down the middle?

Giving up and realizing I was running out of time to hit home before my coffee date with Chris and Juliet I stood, slipped my phone and wallet into my pocket and slid my shirt up my arms. Grabbing the each side at the bottom I tied it quickly beneath my breasts, stepped into my shoes and headed to checkout of the hotel.

Smiling at the desk clerk, I looked around at the people staring. Winking at one older gentleman, I took back my credit card and thanked the attendant.

“Thank you for choosing Sheraton, I hope you had a pleasant stay Ms. Pope,” giving her the thumbs up as she giggled, I headed out to the curb hailing a taxi.

Maybe I didn’t have time to stop at home, but I did have time to get to my vehicle and a jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
So although I didn't get the comments I was hoping for I really and I mean really wanted to write this so I did and I feel bad keeping it to myself.

Femmeslash is not something I normally write (ironic since I like girls!) but if you ever wander through my stories you will see plenty of slash.

Anyways, let me know if you like this and maybe I will do more :)