Enemies Can't Fall in Love

A Wedding Of Times

A few weeks passed and it was time for the wedding finally, I went through my outfits and finally came up with one (http://www.spencersonline.com/product/br-a7x-skull-bat-logo-0-6/). Rosalie knocked on the door, Rosalie:” Oh my, you look quite lovely A! Here, let me help with your make up.” She informed me that there’d be some humans at the wedding, which meant I needed to keep contacts with me so no one sees the red eyes. I wasn’t sure how I wanted my hair just yet, so Rosalie showed me a few different variations that she thought would look great until I found the one I loved. The backyard looked fantastic, Alice did a great job. There were hanging lights everywhere, looked like they were hanging among the trees, it looked remarkable. Renesmee had her favorite paper lanterns which I helped her decorate. A white archway was placed in the house with red lights wrapped around, the stairs had red lights along the rails as well. Jake was already waiting while everyone was finding their seats. Both Seth and I went down together, him being the Best Man and me being the Maid of Honor. When we came out of the rooms to wait at the top of the stairs, I just couldn’t get over handsome he looked. Adeline:” Wow babe, you look very handsome!” I smiled since that made him blush a little. Go figure we’ve been together for months and on Renesmee’s Wedding day, I finally get to meet his mother, Jake’s father and Bella’s father as well. Can we say nervous beyond all else. I felt Seth’s hand on mine bringing be back and out of my head. Seth:” Adeline, are you ok?” I nodded giving his hand a little squeeze, Seth:” Ok, just needed to ask. You looked out of it for a moment there. By the way, you look absolutely stunning!” I smiled at him, Adeline:” Awe, really?” He knew something was wrong but he waited to ask until a more appropriate time.
The Vows:
Jake reached for Renesmee’s hand, Jake:” No one will ever know what you mean to me Nessie. I was everything you’ve ever needed, a protector or guardian, a friend and then we became more, much more. I will always be your shadow, the one who will do anything I can to protect you. I will always be a guardian watching over you, that will never change. But now, now I give you my heart which you’ve had sine the first time I saw those chocolate brown eyes. I knew I might’ve lost your mom when she came back to Forks those years ago and saw your dad, but you’ve your mothers eyes….One of the many things I’ve fallen in love with, I fall in love with you over an over every day and I couldn’t be any happier!” Renesmee:” Jacob….my Jakey, I love you so very much. I always had a connection to you, even before my first breath, just hearing your voice I knew you were this big part of both my parents loves but more so moms. So you’ve always had my heart Jakey, and the first moment I looked into those eyes I saw no only pain but a newfound love. I felt that I brought that love to you somehow. If I had to be born all over again and got to pick to have you in my life I would in a heartbeat because I don’t see my life without you in it. You have been my protector through everything, a guardian through everything too. I know what we’ve been through in the past, I know it’ll never change, you being my protector. You will always do anything and everything to keep me safe. I’m glad that we’ve become much more, Jake I’m glad to have your heart, I’m going to continue to keep it safe and look after it and I know you’ll do the same with mine. I fall for you over an over every single time that I see you and I don’t think that’ll change, nor do I want it to. I couldn’t be any happier!”
What they said was so sweet, looking into each others eyes and seeing nothing but pure love, you knew anyone knew that it was meant to be an that they meant every word of it too. Once the “ I Do’s” were said, the reception began where I was about to go off to be alone in the corner but Renesmee wanted pictures with me, Seth and I an the whole family. After that was done I managed to sneak off by myself but Leah found me, Leah:” A, is everything ok?” Adeline:” Um…no. I’m super nervous.” Leah:” Why are you super nervous?” Adeline:” I’m not sure how your mother will like me being with your brother because I’m a vampire. Plus, I’ve heard how tough Jake’s dad is when it comes to vampires. The only one I’m not so nervous about is Bella’s dad; Charlie.” Leah:” Mom wasn’t too happy at first to be honest, but when it came out of my mouth, just how nice you are, she understood that even I liked you…she knew there must be something there. It also helped that I told her how you saved Seth, she confronted him on it and then wanted to be alone to think. I will be right there with you and so will Seth.” Leah gave me a hug which made me feel a little better, she told me the contacts were dissolving too. I thanked her while she helped me put some new ones in, then Seth walked over. Seth:” A, is everything alright? I know something’s bothering you.” Leah informed him and he gave me that little smirk that I’ve grown to really love. He told me the same thing Leah just told me basically, I calmed myself down looking at the both of them. They both informed me that I can meet her when I’m ready which I agreed to. I brought Seth to the dance floor for a slow dance, once his arms were around me I placed my head on his chest an kept smiling. We talked but simply kept staring into each others’ eyes. I had a feeling his mother was watching, trying to get a feel for me even more. When we were done I went to ask Carlisle for a dance. Adeline:” Ah dad, can I have this dance?” After dancing with Carlisle, I had one with Emmett Jasper and even Edward. Rosalie smiled when I was dancing with Emmett while Alice went around taking pictures.