Enemies Can't Fall in Love

Next Comes.....

Seth
It’s been a few months since Jake and Nessie’s wedding, Adeline and mom finally met, mom loves her. I think it’s mostly due to Leah informing her that I had died but Adeline saved me because she finally confronted her feelings for me. Mom really understood when she heard it from Adeline herself, plus I know she saw it as Adeline told her. I’m waiting for the right moment to ask Adeline for her heart but I don’t want to take anything away from Jake and Nessie of course.
Another year goes by and as it approaches the date Adeline saved me, I asked her to go for a walk with me. We walked to our private place where I had just set up a small picnic before I asked her for the walk (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144639463). Adeline:” Oh my, Seth wow. What’s all this?” Seth:” Just wanted to do something for you, that’s all.” We at our lunch enjoying each others company and being outside alone. Seth:” Adeline?” She turned to look at me, Seth:” You mean the world to me, I hope you know that. In fact, I can spend the rest of my life with you, that’s if you want to of course?” She looked at me curiously, Seth:” Adeline Thaneous, you are my everything. I have loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you. When you saved me and I realized you felt the same, I couldn’t have been more happier. When you kissed me, I almost phased right then and there, my heart was pounding so fast. I enjoy being with you, spending time with you every chance I get. I love you so much, will you please Marry Me?!” She smiled and said yes instantly, than pulled me in for the kiss.
A couple of months later we had the wedding, Adeline wanted Carlisle to walk her down the isle (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144643116). I asked Jake to be my Best Man while Adeline asked Renesmee but Nessie knew she was doing it to make her feel better and that it was only fair.
The Vows:
Seth:” Adeline, you mean everything to me. The moment my eyes fell upon you, I knew I had found my soul mate. My hands began getting all sweaty, I couldn’t keep my eyes off you and my heart began to race. I thought about you all the time those first few days when Aro had come and taken you away. When that happened I was utterly and completely crushed. I kept thinking that I’d never be able to see you again, never be able to see that beautiful heart face of yours or hear your adorable giggle. The only one who knew why I was upset, only one who even noticed or took an interest was Nessie. She was missing you too, for different reasons of course, but she knew I was missing you. I knew something was wrong when you came back just by the way you ran to the Cullens after sneaking off. You were going to face them and wanted no one to join you or stop you, you didn’t want anyone getting hurt because of you. That fateful day you found three friends who became family destroyed before your eyes, as well as the person you see before you. You were completely devastated and blamed yourself for what happened, because if it wasn’t for you none of us would’ve been killed. You are so special in so many ways, we all know that, but we all know never to underestimate you since you continue to surprise us every single day. You’re special for being the only vampire I know of to somehow heal us with whatever it was you though. That same fateful day that you gained a family but that I gained you in my life as a constant. You stole my heart for that I’m grateful for, because I sometimes wondered if I’d ever find love like all of my friends…I found my love and much more!” I knew if she could, she’d be crying right now since she gently squeezed my hands. Adeline:” I could sense you were the friendly one when I arrived here. You didn’t creep me out at all or irritate me like some. I found it rather odd that of all the wolves you never bothered me at all, including scent wise. I liked whenever you were around because it seemed to calm me down just simply by you being around. I began to watch you after a while, I found you to be very attractive, but I hid it. I didn’t want to give Emmett, or the wolves something else to bother me about. I felt myself being drawn to you but kept pushing it away and denying it…that’s until that fateful day. During the fight I knew something bad was coming, I glanced over in your direction and saw the guard crushing you, then dropping your lip body to the ground. I went after him, Leah howled and followed. After when I saw you, mom, Rose and Emmett I just couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought this is why I should’ve just been executed, or died and not been given this second chance at life. Seeing you especially lying on the ground, I….all I wanted to do was just scream, to simply explode. I couldn’t believe that I never worked up the courage or the nerve to just tell you how I truly felt, that I liked you. Even if you didn’t like me, at least it would’ve been out in the open. That I’d never get the chance now to say it to you ever. I was really heartbroken that’s why I buried my face in your fur and breathed in your scent. I wanted to try and keep your scent with me forever, to never forget you. Leah realized that I really did love you, then she saw my hands glowing which was how I was able to heal you. When you looked up at me, I can’t tell you how excited I was. If my heart could beat, it would’ve been pounding! Now that we have been together, I realize that I’d be truly lost without you Seth. Yes, I have my new family who each mean a great deal to me but none of them would be able to fill the void left by you if you were taken from me. I love you Seth Clearwater, with everything that makes me, me. With everything that makes me who I and all.”
I have to say that made me choke up very much. Once our “I Do’s” were said, we had the reception…..When it was time to leave for our honeymoon, Alice came bouncing over with that smile. She informed me that all of our bags were already packed in the car and waiting for us. I looked at her curiously and Carlisle came over smiling extending his hand. Carlisle:” Seth, I’ve always thought of you as family these last couple of years. Adeline you are family now….I’ve made the arrangements already I hope you’ll have fun and enjoy yourselves.” Adeline looked at him closely and curiously, I knew that look…she had her suspicions. Adeline took the envelope opening it, then gasped. Adeline:” Isle Esme?!” She looked back up at Carlisle who nodded with a smile. I had heard how amazing it is there from Edward, Bella, as well as both Jake an Nessie. I was really looking forward to it now. I shook his hand while she hugged him again before we got into the car and drove off for our honeymoon….
♠ ♠ ♠
Please feel free to comment your thoughts, I love feed back. Granted this didn't win it was good to "throw" together something to enter in the contest.