Enemies Can't Fall in Love

ENEMY......How Can I Come To LOVE Thee

I remember floating above my body, above everyone. I saw Adeline drop to her knees, completely devastated, I knew she felt guilty for all our deaths. She reached a shaky hand out to my wolf body, once she touched my fur she buried her face in it. She breathed in my scent, her voice when she spoke came out all choked up. Adeline:” No, Seth….it’s all my fault. If I could cry real tears I would be crying them right now. I’m so sorry Seth, I love you!” Once she said it, I was pulled back into my body, a few moments later I began to slowly breath. Then I lifted my head up looking around, I played it off like I had no clue what was going on. I saw Adeline do the same to Emmett, Rosalie and Esme, she somehow healed us. We all headed back to the Cullens, Adeline carrying Nessie on her back. I phased once we got back, I saw my sister pull Adeline into a hug which made me smile. I knew my sister so I knew she was thanking Adeline for giving me life back so she didn’t lose me. Carlisle was fascinated but curious at the same time about how Adeline was able to heal us. He asked her what she was thinking when she was upset. Adeline told him but Emmett just had to know what she was thinking when it came to me. When he asked again, everyone’s eyes were on her, including mine. I watched her with lust, with interest….I needed to hear this as well. Adeline:” I couldn’t lose Seth, that’s what I was thinking. That I didn’t want to lose him. I saw my life with him in it in a big way, I don’t know how or when exactly I fell in love with him but I just did. Out of all the wolves his scent, his scent is the only one that doesn’t sting my nose, smell bad to me or bother me at all. Ok, so now you know…” Once it was said my heart went crazy, I couldn’t believe she just said she’s in love with me or that she fell in love with me. She ran outside then just ran, everyone was looking around debating who’d go after her or not. No one budged, so I just snuck off to find her. I found her sitting on a rock in a beautiful spot all by herself. I didn’t know what I was doing there let alone what I was going to say. I was just checking to see if she was ok when she told me she was. I asked if she mind that I sit with her, she looked up at me smirking and gave me a nod so I sat down. There was a moment of silence before I finally spoke, Seth:” And here I thought I was the only one who felt strangely. I didn’t know you did too.” She looked over me curiously, Adeline:” What, really?” Seth:” Yes, I’ve feelings for you too but I guess I just thought that you’d never like me. So I kept trying to force the feelings away.” We sat in silence before I asked what do we do now or from here. She stared at me for a moment before getting up an running back to the Cullens. I followed close behind, wondering what she’s doing but mostly what she was thinking. Carlisle asked if everything was ok, then she turned to Carlisle. Adeline:” Carlisle? (He turned to her smiling) Does the offer still stand….me being a part of the coven?” Rosalie pulled her into a hug, same as both Bella and Alice but to everyone’s surprise it was Jasper who said what they were all thinking. Jasper:” As far as all of us are concerned Adeline, you are already a part of this family!” She hugged them all before turning to me biting her lip, she went over to where I was standing, pulled me to her and we kissed. Adeline:” What we do from here is whatever we want. We have a lifetime to decide!” That made me smile, I realized it was then at that moment that I found my one true love. Jake:” Why didn’t I pick up on it before, little Seth’s a man now. He imprinted!!” I just looked at Adeline, holing her in my arms. Emmett:” When did this happen?” Seth:” After she saved me….well more so as she saved me. As she was burying her face in my fur I was floating above everyone watching. I heard what she said, I felt what she was feeing as she said it. So as all that was happening I knew it was meant to be, I knew that I was in love with her. Granted I’ve had feelings for her since she arrived here.” I knew after all that was finally out in the open and said, that I couldn’t wait to spend the rest of my life with her…