Status: Just started

Love Bites

Heart Eye Emoji

Calum sighed as he fell back against the couch on the bus, drawling a cocked eyebrow from his curly-headed band mate. A smile crept across Ashton's face and he pressed a finger to one of the purple marks on Calum's collarbone before laughing at the bassist's desperate swats. "You alright?" He grinned, dimples carving their way into his cheeks. Calum nodded, placing his phone on his stomach, his head against Ash's thigh. Greer had texted him about six hours ago, saying she was headed to work.

"Yeah, just... it was a good night..." His smile was genuine, not brought on by cameras or the influence of alcohol. Ashton felt him bottom jaw go slack just a little, in a bit of shock. This was Calum they were talking about.

"What was her name?" Calum's smile grew, a flush creeping its way up his neck. "Just kidding, I saw Twitter. I've been on it all morning. She's cute," Ashton shrugged and Calum all but flipped off of the couch, staring right at him with wide, bright eyes that screamed his excitement.

He opened and closed his mouth a few times, hands moving to his head. "She's not just cute, man! She plays soccer!" Ashton laughed aloud, not impressed at all. A raised eyebrow and Calum continued. "She's from Texas, and she's got this cute accent..." If emojis were people, he would definitely have hearts in the place of his eyes. "Her dad is in the military and her mom used to play on the U.S. Women's soccer team back in the early nineties. She was there when U.S. won the gold! The gold! She doesn't want to play soccer, though! She loves it but she's played it since she was a kid so she's tired of it. She can sing too man! Like, that girl has pipes! She's just like me! She's been offered a place like I was back home, but she's still debating if she wants to take it..." Ashton couldn't help the stream of laughter that escaped his lips, Calum soon smacking him in the side of the head.

"Sorry, sorry," he held his hands up in defense, "I just have never seen you so excited."

Calum sat back down beside Ashton, his fingers touching the marks on his collarbone. "I just can't wait until we're back..." He knew they wouldn't be back for two months, but it was still nice to have hope that he'd see her again. "I'll fly down to San Diego on my own if I have to, I don't even care." Ashton just smiled and shook his head. Surely this would all wear off within the next few weeks. Calum would meet another girl, wake up beside her, and sneak off to tell his band mates about the whole night.

Michael burst from the curtain that separated the sitting room from the bunk beds, Luke tailing him close behind. They carried a laptop in their hands, practically slamming it down in front of Calum.

"Holy hell, Cal... look at those love bites," Luke flicked the worst one on Cal's collar bone and he soon had his hand smacked away, Cal glaring at the lanky blonde.

"Cut the shit, mate," Calum laughed, shaking his head and peering at the screen. "What are we looking at?"

"This waitress got chased by our fans! It's all over twitter!" Michael exploded, unable to contain it any longer. Calum and Ashton sat up, staring at the screen as the video started.

"Why are you running!" The camera was shaky, the screaming practically blowing the speakers out. They were chasing a rather fit girl, tan legs encompassed by tall white socks, and a black apron was tied tightly around her waist. She suddenly stopped at the side of a blue sedan, the camera steadying.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She did an about face, eyes livid. Calum's breath caught in his through upon realizing who it was. "Do you all have nothing better to do than stalk people?" There was a collection of laughter and gasps from the group of girls.

Greer's cheeks were flushed red, eyes absolutely enraged. Calum rested his head in his hands, audibly groaning as the fan's questions began.

"How do you know Calum?"

"You're Greer, right?"

"I'm surprised you have clothes on now."

"How big is Calum's dick?"

Greer laughed aloud, rolling her eyes as she threw her head back, soon telling the girls around her to leave her alone. She hit the button on her key ring, opening the door. "If this is really all you have to do on a Saturday night, creep on some girl your 'sunshine'," she air quoted the word, "left the club with, then I'm afraid you're in need of reevaluating your lives." A slew of obscenities left the group and Greer snorted, shutting and locking her door. A drink flew from the corner of the screen, smashing against the side of her car. She cranked the car smoothly, slamming on the gas in reverse before skidding off in drive. The camera rotated, the girls talking amongst themselves before the video ended.


"Uh oh..." Ashton eyed Calum as he ripped his phone out of his pocket, busily typing away at it as he left the room.

@Calum5SOS : I've never been more disappointed in the fam as I am right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone, everyone, everyone. I'm so sorry this is so short. The chapters are going to start out short, but I PROMISE they will get longer!

Leave me a little love maybe?

Thanks~