Status: Just started

Love Bites

Interview

\\\Calum///


@5SOS : Catch our interview on 103.5 today, Chicago!

"So boys, how's this tour going?"

I sighed as the interview continued on. We had been here for well over an hour now and with it being ten AM back in San Diego, I was sure Greer would be awake by now. Ashton jabbed his elbow into my ribs and I flinched, giving him a glare. "It's going good! I don't want to classify it as an actual tour just yet, since we've got the world wide tour next year and the shows right now are just a few headliners here and there, but it's good. We're having a lot of fun meeting some of our fans," Ashton answered, his elbow still against my side.

"Good to hear! Speaking of fans, we have a lot of your fans tweeting us questions for you boys as we speak! Before I get to those, though, how are you guys liking Chicago?"

"It's cold!" Mikey blurted, making his shiver obvious. This drew a laugh from the room and he grinned. I couldn't suppress my own grin, rolling my eyes in the process. "Chicago is great, honestly, just really busy. It reminds me a lot of Sydney though, so it's not too much of a culture shock." I opened my twitter app, searching the hashtag 1035SOS. There were a lot of really great questions, but along with them came the normal spam and even questions about Greer. Irritation ebbed at me and I turned my attention back to the radio host.

"So questions, are there any you don't want to answer?"

"The basic stuff," Luke chuckled, "like our favorite colors. Those are things that are all over the internet." I nodded in agreement. The interviewer visibly marked a few questions off his list and we chuckled.

"Since you listeners can't see this, Ryan is marking questions off his paper," I laughed into the mic, the boys throwing in their own two cents.

Ryan chuckled and adjusted his microphone, leaning up into his desk. "Okay, so @dadirwin," I couldn't suppress the laugh and Ashton glared over at me playfully, "-asks, what is the last song you bought off of iTunes?"

"I'm really feeling The 1975 honestly," Ashton shrugged, "I heard Girls on the radio in California and instantly bought it."

"Yeah, that one's good," Luke agreed, "-but I just bought Ed Sheeran's Don't this morning."

"Taylor Swift's Blank Space," Mikey grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. I snorted and Ryan shook his head before they all focused on me. I quickly pulled out my iPhone, telling them I had to look, and opened iTunes. What had been my last song? The title popped up, bringing a smile with it.

Oh yeah.

"Take Me Home Tonight, by Eddie Money," I read aloud, rather proudly. Ryan's eyebrows pinched together along with the boys'.

"That song is pretty old," he commented and I nodded.

"Yeah, from the eighties, actually... I've heard my parents listening to it once or twice but I, uh, recently came across it again and had to buy it. It brings back some pretty great memories," The boys seem to catch on and they all giggled, yes giggled. Ryan laughed himself and shook his head, mentioning something about us having secrets. He had no idea. I waited for more questions, a lot of them directed towards the other guys or a full band question.

"Here's one just for you Calum, from a @misshood96," I'm sure they could see the whites of my eyes from how far back I was rolling my eyes, "How is @FearTheGreer doing? She also apologizes for what happened a couple of nights ago in a second tweet," his tone was more of a questioning one if anything. Had he not seen the video? "What's this about?"

Michael groaned, Luke shook his head and Ashton sighed, though they all still had a small smile playing across their lips. "We met at a club in San Diego a few nights ago and there were photos going around of us getting really close, kissing, I don't know. We were both drunk. Fans got mad, went crazy on her on Twitter, and then showed up at her work."

"That's crazy!"

"Yeah, you're telling us," Luke laughed, shaking his head. "Don't get me wrong, we love our fans, but Cal didn't even know Greer had a twitter and the fans found out who she was in a matter of hours. A lot of them are nice about it, but some are really possessive. Some of the friends we have back home, that are girls, don't even want to hang out with us anymore."

"I'm just upset that they resulted to violence with this girl. The only one who has met her is Calum and they only spent a few hours together. It was nothing, yet some of our fans felt it okay to chase her from her worse, curse at her and even throw a drink at her car," Ashton shook his head, "Like, who does that?"

I shut up, biting my tongue. It wasn't nothing. It was something and the guys knew that, but I had to give it to Ash, it was a good save. The interview concluded, we played Good Girls on the radio and then left, heading out for lunch at some Mexican restaurant after a lot of complaining on Michael's side of things. Glancing at my phone, I frowned. She still hadn't texted me back but I didn't want to seem impatient with her. Oh shit, what if she heard the interview and really believed Ash? I quickly opened her contact and pressed call, bouncing my leg impatiently.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N : I just want to let you all know that I changed the POV in this one. I usually write in third person, but I figured the story would work better in first. I'll eventually go back and edit chapters 1-3 but right now, I just want to apologize for the switch. Thank y'all~ I'll be using Greer and Calum's POV and if that changes, I will definitely let you know!