Late Night Visit

Ho, ho, ho!

The sound of a loud crash was enough to wake Eric and Jared from a deep sleep, they both startled awake while Matt just sighed in his sleep and rolled over. The hotel room was dark with the only light being a small strip shining sideways across Matt’s bed, it was just enough light for Jared to be able to see Eric sit up in his bed that was next to Matt’s.

“What was that?” Jared whispered.

Eric jumped again, having not knowing that Jared was awake and let out a long breath.

“No idea.” He whispered back.

Jared started to untangle the blankets away from his legs when another loud thud echoed throughout the room. Jared stopped moving and looked towards Eric.

“That wasn’t me. I didn’t move.” Eric whispered, looking around the room though there wasn’t much he could see.

“Neither.” Jared confirmed. “Did it sound like it was from outside?”

Before Eric could answer there was a jingle of bells and another thump. If either of the guys could see each other’s faces the looks of confusion would match.

“That sounded like the room next door, I think.” Eric said not bothering to whisper anymore.

If the odd racket wasn’t enough to wake Matt, them talking normally wouldn’t. Jared nodded in agreement and shoved the blankets off. As he was reaching for his phone another thump was heard. It defiantly sounded like it either came from the next room or the bathroom.

Eric too shoved the blankets off and sat on the edge of the bed, head tilted towards where the noise seemed to be coming from. Jared grabbed his phone from the bedside table and turned it on. Two thirty in the morning. Jared groaned, they had to be up early to travel home for the Christmas holidays.

Jared got out of the bed and used the light on his phone as a torch on the way to the bathroom. Just as he was about to turn on the light to check the room another loud jingle of bells sounded, and that was for sure coming from next door, right near the connecting door to Beau and Elliot’s room.

“It’s coming from the other room.” Eric confirmed. “What the-“

Suddenly the connecting door flew open and the room light was switched on. Jared and Eric winced and shielded their eyes from the light as a loud crash sounded, now in their room.

“Ho, ho, fucking ho!”

Jared managed to open his eyes enough to see Beau standing by Eric’s bed dressed in a Santa suit that had to be at least two sizes too big and Elliot standing in the door way holding a large bag and a string of bell hanging around his neck. He was also wearing a red nose.

Matt groaned and threw a pillow randomly across the room, missing everyone. Beau laughed and gestured at Elliot.

“Bring me the presents young Rudolf!” Beau said in an over the top deep voice.

Elliot chuckled and handed Beau the bag. Beau put on the bed next to Eric and started rustling around in it trying to find something.

“Couldn’t this wait until tomorrow?” Eric yawned rubbing at his eyes.

“Nope,” Beau grinned dropping a candy cane in Eric’s lap. “Santa only visit’s at night when the kids are sleeping.”

Jared smiled and shook his head already making his way to his suit case. May as well get all the presents out while Santa is here.

“Ho, Ho, Ho!” Beau laughed and handed Eric his present. “Merry Christmas!”

Matt groaned and pulled a pillow over his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays! :D

12/12 promps now done, wooo hooo!