Status: Please subscribe and leave me feedback!

You Are Mine

Chapter One

"Taylor!" That voice, it sounded familiar, yet so distant.
"Taylor! Get up!" There it is again, closer, but muffed and still so far away. Then suddenly, it was there and it was loud.
"Taylor!" My friend Clara was shaking me violently, my neck was i pain so she must have been doing that for sometime now. She thankfully stopped when she saw that I was awake and sane.
"I'm sorry, was I talking in my sleep again?" I asked, resting me head and aching neck on the fluffy pillow behind me.
"More like screaming, your nightmares are getting worse." She got up from on top of me and hopped down from the side of my bed, "And since I got a raise, its time for some retail therapy. So get up, get dressed, and grab a monster because the sleepless nights are starting to get to you." She flashed me a smile before disappearing through the doorway, leaving me to get dressed. I rolled over and found two of my favorite pill bottles, one for Adderall so my happy ass doesn't crash and the other is pain medicine for the stabbing pain in my neck. Once getting those two things down my throat, I pulled myself up out of bed and put on distressed shorts with studs on the pockets, a bra with lace sides, and a tank top with the sides cut out and the image of a satanic kitty on the front.
"You look amazing!" Clara exclaimed when I entered the living room, a plate of stir fried vegges on the coffee table.
"Thanks, and thanks for cooking me food, are we out of tofu?" I asked, shoving a slice of bell pepper into my mouth as Clara lazily applies eye shadow on net to me.
"Yeah, I'll grab some tomorrow when I'm delivering food." I nodded and went to put my plate up, I ate half of my breakfast and put the rest in a bowl. It's often difficult to eat out since I'm vegan so I eat at home when ever I can.
"You ready to go?" I asked, lacing up my vans as Clara threw her makeup in her room and followed me out. I jumped into the driver seat of are old Saturn, Clara threw in a old Dio CD while I took off out the parking lot and down the road. After changing gears and hitting the highway, we pulled up to the same old shitty mall that's been in the city for a while. Santa Cruz had its glory days, but now its empty unless its the summer and post of the tourist say down by the boardwalk and the beach.
"Lets go!Lets go! Lets go!" Clara grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, i barley had time to lock the car before I was in the cool air of the mall and being ushered in Pac sun.
"Okay! Now try this one on!" I was shoved a handful of clothes and pushed into a changing room.
"This is more than one!" I protested as I stripped my tank off and put on a Aztec print sweater.
"Yeah well just shut up and come out so I can see!" My bossy friend said through the door and I did as she said., "Yep, we are getting that one, forget the rest! they couldn't do wonders as that sweater does." She stated matter of factly before taking it from me and heading to the register, leaving me to put my tank top back on and out the clothes away.
After hitting H&M, Hottopic, and Forever 21, we stopped at the food court to refill. Currently she was ranting about some guy she met at work before a fuzzy feeling started pushing its self into my senses. The images around me started changing, I was no longer at the mall with my loud bubbly friend. Now I stood in the middle of a very dark and very eerie forest. I took a step forward before a light popped up, then two, then three. I looked closer and found out that they were spirits and they were whispering "follow the light!" There light was so mesmerizing and since I had no other way to go, I did as they said. When I stepped forward, the closest one would disappear and a new spirit would pop up and that's how it went, further and further into the forest.
"You shouldn't here" I gasp at the deep voice and whipped around, a tall man stood a few yards behind me, he had his head bowed so all I could get was combat boots, dark jeans, and a weird vest of some sort.
"Why? How did I even get here?" I asked, the spirits voices growing louder behind me. The man chuckled, before finally looking up, he had holes in his lips, probably where piercing had been and a the sides of his head shaved.
"Because it's not safe, those spirits are evil, they were leading your further into the forest you you'd get lost and die. This entire forest is nothing but evil, its was your inner working of your mind." He said, messing with a belt on his vest, glancing back up at me for a reply.
"If this is supposed to me my mind, why am I physically here? And why is it so dark?" I questioned, pushing for more information. He gave me an amused looked.
"I'll tell you what, follow me and all will be reveled in time." He held his hand out for me to take, I hesitated for a moment before laying my small palm into his and I was quickly throw back into the real word.
"...And so he wrote his number number on the dollar bill and paid with it! He is so cute, you have to meet him!"Clara squealed, earning me a stab to my brain.
"Really? That sounds lovely Clara," I played along, "Can we head home? I have a headache coming back on and I'd much rather not pop another pill." She giggled at my joke and took are bags, insisting that I shouldn't lift heaving things before of something about increased blood flow that she learned from the back of a candy wrapper. I insisted on driving, mostly because I was the better driver so she slid into the passenger seat as I drove out from the parking lot.
I saw a group of men in dark clothes as I left the parking lot, one glanced over at the car and locked eyes with me, it was him, the man. He smiled and kept eye contact with me before I head to tear my eyes away to avoid crashing.
"When we get home, you g straight to bed! I'll even cook us dinner, you've been looking like you've lost weight and it don't think it's really healthy." Clara said next to me.
"Really? Sounds nice." I was too busy going over that face in my head, I was more than certain it was the same guy, it had to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo! First Chapter!