Status: Please subscribe and leave me feedback!

You Are Mine

Chapter Two

You could tell something was wrong with her, a certain darkness followed her and engulfed her when ever she was dragged into her inner workings of her mind. Chris spotted her first, in hot topic with her friend. I kept an eye on her and thanks to Devin, I was able to save her from insanity for now.
"How does a human even get that far into insanity? Not even serial killers are that deep." I pondered , Ricky was nose deep in a book and Devin was messing with potions on the coffee table.
"I have a feeling that a witch was doing that, mostly to see the mortal squirm in pain and see her finial state after falling to complete insanity." Ricky said, putting a book mark into his leather bound novel and setting next to him on the floor, "and being you have taken a liking to her, we're going to save her." He said and this time Devin spoke up.
"If Josh has taken such a liking to her then maybe he has found his mate." He offered the suggestion, Ryan walking in with a glass of blood.
"Yeah, or maybe a blood slave." He snorted and I rolled my eyes.
"Either way, we wouldn't be able to stand the pain let alone a human, they're so fragile." I said, picking at some old nail polish as the conversation continued.
"I say we get her and use her as a blood bag." Ryan said, Devin disagreed.
"She certainly can't get Josh off her mind, it is possible she can be your future mate" I'm not even going to lie, I felt a spark of hope that it was true. That someday I can live the rest of eternity with the other half of me.
Okay now I'm sounding sappy.
"I'm going out." I said and quickly left to go into the darkness of the night, my eyes changing color as I left my human form behind in the house and into my true appearance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, really short, filler chapter to get Josh's side of the story!