Status: Please subscribe and leave me feedback!

You Are Mine

Chapter Three

"Hey, wanna pour me another?" A girl asked from the other side of the bar, I was working the night shift and so far it was easy. There was a small local band playing and about thirty or so people, most wanting bottled beer instead of mixed drinks. I gave the girl a beer before turning back to the little punk band that played. The bell from the door dinged and I turned to the group of people just entering, I froze when my eyes landed on him. There was a tall guy who shoved the guy from my vision and nodded in my direction, I looked away with a blush edging onto my cheeks. When I glanced back up, he was heading right for me!
"Hey." he said, flashing me the same smile I saw when I was leaving the mall.
"Hey, what can I get you?" I asked, trying to seem like I didn't know him but failing miserably.
"Just a coke, please." He said and I nodded, grabbing a glass and pouring him one, he held the cash out for it and when I went to take it, he held my hand, "I'm Josh Balz, my friends call me Balz." He said, I blushed deeply and chucked a bit at his name,
"Taylor, Taylor Marie." I shook his hand before he let go and I put the cash in the register. We didn't talk much till his friends came over, ordering everything from beer to virgin sex on a beach, I learned that shots can have no alcohol in them.
"So Josh, want to introduce us to your pretty friend?" The tallest one asked and I chuckled, "I'm Taylor." I said, taking a monster out for the guy who looked like Tim Burton'c creations.
"Nice to meet you Taylor, I'm Chris, Devin, Ricky, and Ryan. You've already met Balz." He said and I nodded, "Nice to meet you all." I said awkwardly, I was not used to this much attention at all.
"Hey Taylor!" My boss shouted, grabbing my attention, "Can you close up for me? Thanks." He threw the keys at me and left before I could even agree to it.
"Well that's nice." I grumbled and shoved the keys into my pocket.
"What that?" Balz asked, I was sure I wasn't loud enough for him to hear, "I have to lock up tonight, not a big fan of staying here after dark." I said sheepishly.
"Well then, would you like if I stayed and helped? I'm sure to scare off any boogy men, with my dark hair and shiny lip studs."he said, causing me to giggle.
"I would love that, thank you."
The end of the night came quicker then I thought, the band has packet up and left and Josh's friends left, so I was just Balz and I.
"So Josh, want to tell me why you were in my mind?" I asked bluntly, I wanted answers.
"Not yet, if I explain one thing, I'll have to explain the rest." He said, one of his angle bites poking out a bit, "I'll tell you when I think you're ready." I rolled my eyes with a huff before I finished locking up.
"Give me your arm." I said and he did it with hesitation, "Here is my number, why don't we hang out sometime when I'm not working?" He smiled widely at me and agreed, I kissed his cheek before heading out to my own car, I glanced back and i swear he was the one blushing!