Status: Please subscribe and leave me feedback!

You Are Mine

Chapter Four

The buzzing of my phone woke me up, so with a groan, i dug through my million pillows and blankets till I found it and answered it.
"Who is this and how dare you disturb my slumber?" I growled, not even bothering to open my eyes.
"Oh sorry! Its 3 p.m., I thought you'd be awake by now." Josh's voice spoke out, I instantly felt a pang of guilt for acting like that to him.
"Shit sorry," I said, now very much awake," I'm kinda bitchy when I get woken up, and my sleep is also bit messed up." You could hear his chuckling and how he failed at trying to hide it.
"No, No! Your are not bitchy at all! I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later tonight? " His offered made my stomach do a front flip and I accepted, since he was a massive Hobbit and Lord of the Rings fan we agreed to go see the final movie in the Hobbit around 8 later tonight. When he hung up, I groaned, now I'll have to get up and shower, get dressed, do my makeup, and beat Clara off of questioning me about him.
When I did get up, mostly because my phone feel off the foot of the bed, Clara has taken over the bathroom. By taken over,I mean her makeup was everywhere, she was in a bathrobe with her hair up in a towel and shaving her legs on the counter.
"Good afternoon!" I said, she jumped, causing shaving cream to splatter against my arm.
"Jesus!" she panted, "Don't sneak up on me like that!" we laughed together for a moment while and I wiped the cream off my arm.
"Sorry, I'm trying to scare you out, I need to shower." I said and she nodded, grabbing the lotion and exiting are small bathroom. So I quickly stripped and hopped into the shower; lather, rinse and repeat. When out of the bathroom, Clara dashed back in and closed the door, weird. But I ignored it and headed to my room. It was already 4 so I dug through my closet and finally put together an outfit I liked; a bagging,off the shoulder mini dress, with holographic sliver leggings and black creepers(my attempt to be somewhat taller next to him). I sat down at my vanity and paled out my skin and drew large cat eyes with dark red eye shadow and added a another clear coat to my almond nails, they were painted white with a black accent nail.
"Taylor!" Clara screamed, "There's a creepy goth guy at our door!" Shit! He's early!
"I got it! Go back to your room." I shoo'd her off and looked through the peep hole, Josh was standing there with a bundle of roses. When I opened the door, his eyes lit up.
"Hey! You look amazing!" He said, grinning from ear to ear.
"Thanks, want to come in?" I offered but he declined.
"I made dinner reservations for two, and these beautiful roses are for someone even more beautiful then them." He said and handed my the bundle to me, I ran inside and pt them in a vase before taking Josh's arm as he led me to his car, black of course.

~Ricky's POV~
I stood on top of the roof, watching Josh and Taylor's interactions, Chris was hidden in a tree below me because he would be spotted much easier then me and my small frame. Josh said he could feel someone trying to push through his protection spell on Taylor, meaning a witch was close to her. When Balz led his date to the car and left, was went I leaped to the ground, Chris joining me soon.
"Did you see which apartment was her's?" He asked, I nodded and pointed it out.
"I'll go through a window, you can just sneak in." I said, letting my nails grow out a bit, inching into my vampire form.
"Sounds like a plan." He said and disappeared, he may be big and tall but if he didn't want to be seen, he wouldn't be seen. I walked around their building and counted porches till I found her's. I stepped up to the brick wall and dug my nails into the soft brick, testing the strength of the brick before climbing up the wall and to the first widow. Thankfully the window wasn't locked so I slid into the room like a snake, not a sound echoed through. The room smelt like Taylor and her excitement for her date.
"Humans are weird." I mumbled to myself as I exited the door slowly, there was someone downstairs but Chris's scent was already up here. I found him in the other room, his eyes glowing.
"Dude, did you find anything?" I asked, when he didn't respond, I looked at what he was looking at. In the bottom of her closet was bottles of herbs, and liquids along with baggies of stones, bones, and fur.
"Oh shit." I said, finally Chris spoke up beside me.
"You could say that again."
"Oh shit"