Status: Please subscribe and leave me feedback!

You Are Mine

Chapter Five

~Ricky's POV~
Clara was the witch! By the items she had, she was a pretty powerful witch too.
"Shit, either we need to figure out how Taylor's being hexed, or get her out of here." Chris said, grabbing a few bottles and shoving them into his pockets, probably for Devin.
"What about killing her?" I suggested, he thought it over for a moment before shaking his head.
"If she gets mated with Josh, then we can, but its currently just a witch messing with a human. They don't have laws, if we break our laws by killing her we get punished and/or killed." He explained, i mentally cursed at myself, we cant have the council coming down on us for a witch.
"Alright, lets get out of here."
"Agreed."

~Taylor's POV~
We pulled up to a fancy place that I can't pronounce its name, something Italian or maybe Greek. Josh exited the car, his Peppermint Creeps CD shutting off as he opened my door with an award winning smile.
"Me Lady" He said, his angle bites poking out as he offered me his hand and helped me out the car and leading me inside.
"I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I feel a bit under-dressed." I whispered to Josh as we waited for a waiter to show us to our table, the heat rising in my cheeks.
"Doesn't matter if you are or not, everyone will still be able to see how beautiful my date is." He said encouragingly , I blushed in reply as we were led to a table in the back. I could feel eyes piercing my back as I walked with Josh, but I held my head high and with confidence, no one was on a date with this handsome hunk of a man. We sat down at a table and ordered, I wanted a salad and Josh had a steak.
I tried making small talk but was awful at it and my anxiety started to kick in, along with my nerves.
"So Josh, do you play any instruments?" I asked and that caught his interest and broke the awkward silence that was creeping into the air surrounding us.
"Yes I do, I play keyboards." He said and started going on about his set he just bought, it was like watching kid talking about a super hero of something, full of passion.
Are food was delivered not long later, a salad for me and a really blood steak for Josh.
"Oh my god, your steak is swimming in a pool of blood" I joked as he cut a piece off, more blood seeping out from it.
"Blame my mom she was an awful cook and got me hooked on rare steak." He laughed chewing on the piece of cow.
"Your going to get sick and die from that" I laughed, stabbing a cucumber and munching on it.

~Josh's POV~
Half way through our meal I received a text from Ricky, filling me in with all that's occurring. She can't go home and the hexes on Taylor make her forget her trips into the forest, Clara goes through and rids her head of things she doesn't want her to remember. The good news is that the darkness isn't as thick, almost gone, since Devin must have ruined the Hex charms and her quirkiness is coming out.
"See, I tried to play guitar when I was little." she said laughing at the memory, "I shit you not, the first note I played and the string broke, hitting me in the face!" I laughed along with her. The waiter showed up a bi later and laid the check down on the table. I went to grab it and Taylor snatched it right up.
"Oh no you don't, bills mine, you can tip." She said, digging her debit card out of her purse and handing it back to a waiter.
"You should have totally let me paid! It was like a 100$ bill." I said, putting a ten on a table.
"Nope, I have a thing for letting people pay." She said and thanked the waiter when they returned with her card. I just shook my head and stood up, offering my hand to her again and led her back out to my car.